Dreamers & Lovers

Venice, CA View map Visit website

Dreamers and Lovers is a fashion studio designing wedding dresses in Venice, California. The team specializes in creating bohemian-style pieces that elevate the natural beauty of to-be-weds. Using premium materials, they craft dresses with beautiful textures of delicate lace and smooth silk that rest gracefully upon the wearer's figure.

Dreamers and Lovers is a great choice for those who appreciate that handmade touch. The team creates every piece by-hand and can tailor each individual piece to fit its wearer. They invite those awaiting their nuptials to stop by the atelier for a consultation. Couples from out-of-state can try on up to two garments that are mailed to an address of their choosing. The team also offers a range of accessories such as shoes, floral crowns, veils, and more.

• Black-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

Dc Getting married on 10/08/2022

Stress free Dress Shopping for the Bride, made possible by our Stylist Kimberly!

Our stylist Kimberly was a delight to work with. Her manners, attitude and knowledge supported us in having a stress-free environment which allowed for my daughter to pick an amazing dress that she will wear this coming October.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful Wedding Dresses!

My husband and I got married on 9/4/21 and for my wedding, I was really wanting a boho gown to fit the boho theme of the wedding. From the beginning, I worked with Kimberly at Dreamers and Lovers, and she was absolutely incredible and helpful! Kimberly made the dress buying process such a breeze. One of the best things about this store is that they include alterations in their price! I was so happy with my dress choice and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!
  • Nikki
    Nikki A. Married on 06/09/2021

My absolute dream dress!

I randomly found D&L on Instagram and was totally bummed when I went to their website and saw they were in CA. Then I saw they did a try on at home program and was PUMPED! Especially because the whole "try on a million dresses in front of your family and friends" thing......... EW. NOOO thanks. I live in STL so this seemed perfect. I saw the Samantha dress and just knew it was my dress. I chose that and a "back up" to try on at home and the process was super easy. The dresses came quickly and were a little big on me but I could tell once it fit right, I'd LOVE it. My mom was skeptical about the whole process (a little old school hehe) so that made me a little nervous overall but I am SO glad I went through with it. I sent them all the measurements they requested and literally needed NO alterations!!!! I had to use some boob tape and fashion tape to keep things in place but that's it!!! The one thing I will say for anyone going through the process is that I got kind of nervous after paying and sending the measurements because there really was no communication back and forth but I'm sure that's because they are super busy and it's nothing to worry about! HIGHLY recommend!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

38 photos · 11/18/2018
  • Kattie & Avery
    51 photos · 09/08/2017

214 Lincoln Blvd #A Venice, CA, 90291
Location of (Dreamers & Lovers)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding