1915 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 90501 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Dreamers & Lovers

Dreamers & Lovers is a wedding dress company located in Torrance, California, that ships all over the world. Brides who want dresses with a relaxed, bohemian vibe will appreciate what Dreamers & Lovers has to offer. They use only high quality lace and silk, and all dresses are made to order.

Dreamers & Lovers inventory is seasonal and it takes them roughly less than 6 months of turnaround time. For brides who are unable to make it to their showroom, they may go online to find two dresses they love and have samples matching their closest measurements sent to them. Brides will return the samples within 48 hours. Because so much care and effort goes into crafting the perfect dress, all sales are final. Dreamers & Lovers offers bridal gowns and veils for the following clients:

• Brides

Dreamers & Lovers 7
  • Hailey

Hailey Oliver · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful work!

The Dreamers and Lovers shop is stunning, it felt like I was transported to another world! They have beautiful dresses, excellent customer service, and extremely talented seamstresses. They made my dress dreams and happiness their ultimate goal. Thank you ladies for all the hard work put into my dream dress!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Andrea Zuniga · Married on 06/27/2019

When you know you know!

Before visiting Dreamers and Lovers I had tried on over 25 dresses, visited multiple wedding dress boutiques and although the reaction I got from others was that’s the one, oh it’s perfect, deep down something was missing.

When I first walked into Dreamers and Lovers, besides falling in love with their show room, my two friends and I were greeted by warm and friendly women whom after 5 minutes felt more like family. The conversation turned real and before we knew it we were talking about children and the many ways god challenges and blesses us in our lives.

I had picked out a handful of dresses to try on, one being the one “the Valentina.” Wow, I walked out looked in the mirror and felt this dress has all that I was looking for (lace, sleeves, open back). But, it was more then I expected because it was comfortable and lite weight and I felt this was a dress I wanted to wear and never take off.

The process: They took my measurements and it was an awesome feeling to know my wedding dress was going to be made to me. When I came for my final fitting, again I was showered with the same love and care. The seamstresses were pinning my dress, I could feel they wanted me to be happy and they wanted my dress to fit like a glove.

When I left with my dress, it felt like leaving and saying good bye to good friends not knowing when you’ll see them again but looking forward to the day you do.

Dreamers and Lovers thank you for an amazing experience, you have left an imprint on mine and mothers heart. You all are true Angels and professionals and god gave you a talent that you are sharing with the world. I felt comfortable, confident and your right I 100% felt like myself. I wore my dress for close to 12 hours and loved every minute of it. I remember you told me not to worry that you would take care of me and you did exactly that thank you.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Dreamers & Lovers 8
    Dreamers & Lovers 9
    Dreamers & Lovers 10
    Dreamers & Lovers 11
  • Ramona

Ramona Deonauth · Married on 06/08/2019

Great choice for wedding gowns

Amazing experience. Very Professional. Beautiful gown selection. I chose the Aurora lace gown and felt amazing in it. Thank you so much for helping to make our day beautiful with this dress.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Dreamers & Lovers 12
    Dreamers & Lovers 13

Dreamers & Lovers FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Veils