214 Lincoln Blvd #A, Venice, CA 90291 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Dreamers & Lovers

Dreamers and Lovers is a fashion studio designing wedding dresses in Venice, California. The team specializes in creating bohemian-style pieces that elevate the natural beauty of to-be-weds. Using premium materials, they craft dresses with beautiful textures of delicate lace and smooth silk that rest gracefully upon the wearer's figure.

Dreamers and Lovers is a great choice for those who appreciate that handmade touch. The team creates every piece by-hand and can tailor each individual piece to fit its wearer. They invite those awaiting their nuptials to stop by the atelier for a consultation. Couples from out-of-state can try on up to two garments that are mailed to an address of their choosing. The team also offers a range of accessories such as shoes, floral crowns, veils, and more.

Follow Dreamers & Lovers on
violetta home page 51 690844 160412022811813

95 Reviews for Dreamers & Lovers

• Alexandra

Alexandra Visconti · Married on 10/10/2020

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Yanique!!

I first fell in love with Yanique's dresses while searching through gowns online. There was something about her style that spoke to me. I tried on soooo many gowns leading up to my appointment at Dreamers & Lovers, but none felt like me. I knew I would find my dress at her shop and I was right!! They're all so gorgeous and unique and comfortable!! But when I tried on Hayley, it was meant to be.

And then there was the added bonus of having the dress designer there with me!! Yanique is incredible and smart and funny and kind. Her store is truly a reflection of her. Beautiful and effortless. No hassle. It was intimate and straight-forward and fun. I had my appointment the Saturday before everything shut down and it was such a comfort to know that her shop was local, the dress would be made mere miles away, and that Yanique was there for all of it.

When I called unsure about the sleeves, she assured me that I could think it over and make the decision during the final fitting. When I decided I wanted a custom blush liner, she went downtown to the fabric district to find different options for me.

I cannot express how thankful I am for her talent and caring and amazing customer service. I felt like I was trying on dresses with an old friend who just so happens to be cool as all get out.

Wearing the dress on the day, I felt absolutely beautiful. EVERYONE loved it!! I've received compliment after compliment. The dress truly made our day. It is so special. It was feminine and whimsical (even while I dragged it through the dirt and stomped around in my tall lace-up combat boots). The photos are phenomenal!! Our wedding could not have been more perfect and I felt so beautiful thanks in large part to that stunning gown.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Yanique!! I am so excited that I get wear my dress again in June when we do the full family party (after some thorough dry cleaning)!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Rob

Rob · Married on 09/08/2020

A perfect wedding dress experience for my elopement

I wasn't comfortable this summer shopping in bridal salons for safety reasons so I went in search of vendors that allowed home try-on. For a very reasonable fee Dreamers & Lovers sent me two samples of my choosing, one of which was going to be perfect for my elopement. After consulting with them about lining color options and a minor alteration request to shorten the dress, they were able to turn around a new dress for me in under a month! That allowed me several works to work with a local seamstress friend who further altered the dress to fit me perfectly. These are not normal times and kudos to D&L for having the right business model and excellent customer service to make wedding dress purchasing a lovely experience. And I haven't even mentioned their gorgeous dresses themselves! Even though I was eloping I wanted something long and romantic, with a little bit of a train. I was able to tick all of those boxes along with it being lightweight and very comfortable outdoors in summer. The lace and crochet work and overall dress quality were fantastic.
    My husband and I hope to have a belated reception once it's safe to do so, and I am already looking forward to the chance to wear the dress again!

Sent on 09/17/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Dreamers & Lovers FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• 214 Lincoln Blvd #A Venice, CA, 90291 See on map
    818-423-4657 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dreamers & Lovers)