5620 NE Gher Road, Suite M, Vancouver, WA 98662 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About DreamCapture Media

Weddings are loving and sacred ceremonies between two individuals. They are also filled with live action, fun, and unforgettable memories that should not be forgotten. We love the opportunity to be apart of these special events and enjoy being able to capture and preserve these moments. Give us a call so we can help you capture all the moments of your wedding.

Follow DreamCapture Media on

13 Reviews for DreamCapture Media

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2012

Wonderful experience working with DreamCapture Media! Our wedding was captured beautifully - When watching our video I realized that they had captured moments and I didn't even realize that they were around - they seamlessly fit into our ceremony and our reception. They did an excellent job and were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/05/2012

James and his wife make a wonderful team together! Between the two of them they will get every little detail and magic moment that matters to you on your wedding day. They are great at showing up and taking charge to make sure they don't miss anything once there. We loved having them both!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Robin · Married on 08/25/2012

James was reffered to me by our wedding planner, but she was too late because I had already seen his work and inquired about his services. I am so glad I did. He was always really quick to get back to us on all of our questions and concerns and so nice to work with. Dream Capture Media is also a great price compared to many of the other videographers in the Portland/Vancouver area. I can't wait to see our final product. All of his other videos are so great, I know ours will be too.

Sent on 09/14/2012

• Soleil Bliss Event Productions
    Soleil Bliss Event Productions Wedding Planners

An eye for detail and AMAZING customer service. I never hesitate to say "Call James!" when our clients inquire my recommendation. These guys do it all, photography, design and video!

• Designs by Muse
    Designs by Muse Banquet Halls

Excellant service. Talented eye and very skilled at listening to what you want out of the day. They are a perfect choice for your big day.

• Luxe Event Productions
    Luxe Event Productions Wedding Planners

Super awesome to work with! Such a nice and accommodating pair. They really do all their can for their clients making their experience with them top notch! Such a great company! we would refer them to any of our clients. Sincerely, Misty Damico, CEO // Luxe Event Productions

• 5620 NE Gher Road, Suite M Vancouver, 98662 See on map