Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number

DREAMCAKE 1
  • Ivy ORP

Ivy Best · Married on 10/10/2019

So easy to work with

First, we had to ask if the vendor would work with a same sex couple and they emphatically said yes. We wanted a one tier cake and a few dozen cupcakes in different flavors. The employees were very helpful as I ordered 3 to 6 cupcakes at a time to try different flavors and worked with us to get exactly what we want. They were responsive even while the shop was closed for vacation and added another dozen cupcakes to our order without a hassle. We are very excited to share our flavors with our guests and very happy Dream Cake is making that happen for us.
    UPDATE: Everything was absolutely perfect! Our guests loved the cupcakes and couldn't stop raving about the flavors. We feel like we got such a great deal for something that went over so well. We love Dream Cake!

DREAMCAKE 2
    Sent on 09/05/2019

Tennille · Married on 09/24/2016

My dream wedding cake came in the form of a "Naked Cake" but to my disappointment the other bakeries either never got back with me or they just didn't feel comfortable with the concept. Then I spoke to my sister in law who asked did you try Dream Cakes you know we love the cinnamon toast crunch cake? Crossing my fingers I made my way to the shop and asked Ms. Bobbie do you do naked cakes? Why Yes she replied and she started with all of the wonderful options. I settled on the cinnamon toast crunch, red velvet and pineapple upside down cake with gelatin butterflies cascading down the side. When I arrived at the reception the first thing I did was look for my cake. AMAZING!!! It was beautiful and it was moist and delicious. I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Sid · Married on 11/27/2015

DreamCake made an exceptional cupcake wedding cake - everyone loved the different flavors and there was not one cupcake left after the ceremony. Great design! Delivery and setup was completed early. We were able to use our Cake topper and Dreamcake designed around that design in less than a week.

Sent on 12/03/2015

DREAMCAKE FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Virginia Beach, 23452 See on map