1004 West Covina Parkway Suite 173, West Covina, CA 91790 Map · Phone number

About Dream Wedding Officiant

Let me first begin by offering my sincerest congratulations to you on your engagement and pending wedding. You are about to embark on an amazing transition into a solid bond created by two simple words ..."I DO".

My name is Rudy Lopez, a Certified Wedding Officiant and fully credentialed, Ordained, Non-Denominational Minister of the First Nation Ministry. I chose to share my services of an Minister and Officiant with very personal ceremonies such as Weddings, Vow Renewals, Blessings, Memorials, Unions and Dedications after giving my life to my savior, Jesus Christ. I was re-baptized and with that, I was led to sharing my blessings with those seeking words of faith.

Dream Wedding has one goal in mind ~ to provide you with the most memorable experience for all to remember. Preparation is taken seriously so that all of your expectations are met, and more. Your word arrangement is made to include your love story, entwined in such a way that everyone in attendance experiences the love you share with one another.

Dream Wedding will personalize your ceremony making it unique, built around your dreams. I find myself truly honored to be selected and it is a privilege to be entrusted to minister over your special moments.

I am based out of Los Angeles County but service areas between San Luis Obispo County south to San Diego County.

Website: www.dreamweddingofficiant.com

Rudy2
Rudy

2 Reviews for Dream Wedding Officiant

Kim · Married on 12/27/2013

Mr. Rudy is the best. He send my fiance and I a questionnaire to complete and send to him individually. He created a story of how we met, first date, etc and shared with our guests. It also
    stands in the audience so we can face our guest. Also provides roses for special people in your audience.
    He's timely, professional and very kind. Thank you...Kim and Edward - Mission Inn Wedding

Sent on 01/06/2014

Agustina · Married on 09/17/2016

1.2
      2.5
      2.5
      0.5

We hired Rudy for my wedding and although he did a great job in the ceremony, he filed my marriage license wrong and added the wrong wedding date and information on my license. I was expecting for it to be done right and now we have been trying to get a hold of him since October 2016 and is unprofessional in not responding to our calls and messages. So if you plan to hire him, just make sure he does your paperwork right and does not leave you with a mess like he did with me. very upset with this!
    we also paid $275 for the package which included a photographer where WE NEVER SAW ANY PICTURES which is the reason we paid extra.
    very disappointing and upsetting.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Dream Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination