3033 Glenhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90039 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Patrick

Serving the Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties, Weddings by Patrick is an officiant service based out of Los Angeles, CA. Owner Patrick Rieger got his start with weddings at the age eight, when he was hired to be a ring bearer. Since then, he has felt it is his calling to be an essential part of celebrations of love. He is thrilled to share in these intimate and tender experiences, and strives to keep his ceremonies personalized, upbeat, and full of joy.

Ahead of the nuptials, this officiant will get to know his clients and gather as much information as possible about their personalities and love story. Weddings by Patrick’s ceremonies last an average of 30 minutes depending on the amount of ritual that couples desire. Patrick combines traditions old and new, and the preferences of the clients, to honor what is at the core of the day’s festivities and events. He has worked with interfaith, nontraditional, and non-faith ceremonies and can provide services for religious weddings of all kinds.

IMG7837Edit

48 Reviews for Weddings by Patrick

• Deanna

Deanna B. · Married on 04/17/2020

Perfectly Captured Our Day and Story

We hired Patrick after seeing him do such a great job for a friend of ours. The man does not disappoint! After spending some time with us and getting our story down, he crafted our ceremony into something that was beautiful and unique to us. He's a natural storyteller and showman, but takes his duties quite seriously, making sure the sacredness of the day and moment rings over all in attendance. We loved having him as our officiant and would discourage you from hiring anyone over him ... he's the best.

Sent on 04/14/2021

Chad · Married on 06/15/2018

Patrick was a fantastic presence and a consummate professional at my wedding in June. In our meetings leading up to the big day he took time to carefully listen to my wife and I’s journey from beginning to where we are now and in turn wrote such a wonderful homily that completely made the ceremony. He handled every part of the process with such genuine care and empathy that by the end of the whole experience I gained a life long friend. I will never forget my big day and how Patrick made the whole experience seamless and completely stress free. I will be forever grateful for his talents as an officiant and his endearing warmth as a friend.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Weddings by Patrick FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Quaker
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Patrick 1
    Officiant and Harpist Package!
    Officiant Patrick Rieger and Harpist Deidre Moore: www.weddingwire.com/deidremoore offer a package deal of $100 off the total price of their services. Get this $700 deal for $600!

• Midnight Groove Djs & Photo Booth Wedding DJs

We worked with Patrick with Carmen & Brian all I can say Professional. Made the ceremony fun all while keeping it pro. I would recommend him to my clients for future services. Great job Patrick.

• Deidre Moore-Harpist Wedding Musicians

As a harpist, I watch a lot of people get married. Sometimes the officiants make or break the wedding. The first time I saw Patrick do a wedding, I knew he was born to do this. He's wonderful and caters to each couple. He is easy going but professional, and makes each wedding extremely touching without being sappy. If you are looking for an officiant, take it from someone who sees almost a wedding a week! He's your man!

• 3033 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA, 90039 See on map
    612-688-5869 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings by Patrick)