3033 Glenhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90039 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Patrick

Weddings by Patrick is a wedding officiant in Los Angeles, California. Owner Patrick Rieger got his start with weddings at age 8, when he was a ring bearer. Since then, he felt it was his calling to be part of weddings. As an officiant who enjoys sharing in the love and joy of weddings with clients and their loved ones, he makes a point to get to know his clients and gather information about their stories.

Weddings by Patrick’s ceremonies do not last more than 30 minutes. He combines old and new traditions into the ceremonies, which he feels are at the core of the day’s festivities and events. He has worked with interfaith, nontraditional, and even non-faith ceremonies. Services include:

• Agnostic

46 Reviews for Weddings by Patrick

Weddings by Patrick 1
Weddings by Patrick 2

chad · Married on 06/15/2018

Patrick was a fantastic presence and a consummate professional at my wedding in June. In our meetings leading up to the big day he took time to carefully listen to my wife and I’s journey from beginning to where we are now and in turn wrote such a wonderful homily that completely made the ceremony. He handled every part of the process with such genuine care and empathy that by the end of the whole experience I gained a life long friend. I will never forget my big day and how Patrick made the whole experience seamless and completely stress free. I will be forever grateful for his talents as an officiant and his endearing warmth as a friend.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Weddings by Patrick 3

Dorany · Married on 11/11/2017

We were kinda bummed bc we didn’t t know of anyone that could marry us like all the other couples do these days ! Patrick married us at the Oviatt penthouse in los angeles and it was just so magical more than what I had hoped for . Patrick made everyone in the audience feel like he had known my husband and I for years !!!! Everyone loved him !!! We loved him !! we Have gone to other weddings before and the ceremonies were nothing like Patrick’s ! He’s funny kind and very amicable such as awesome all around guy . He was able to work with us very flexible when setting up our meetings . We spoke for over an hour and all my husband and I did was talk about our love ! He really wanted to know our love story so that when he stood in front of our loved ones he could project that lovestory to them . It’s an art and Patrick has mastered it . If you’re looking for an officiant look no further you’re in Excellent hands worth every penny !

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Weddings by Patrick 4

Bryan and Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

Patrick was great! He made us feel very comfortable as we spent a few hours with him the night before the wedding, getting to know our story. He tailored the ceremony for us, even making revisions minutes before the ceremony. He was very professional and flexible, while providing the right amount if humor and sincerity to our amazing wedding day. We were very pleased. Thanks again, Patrick.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Weddings by Patrick FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Patrick 1
    Officiant and Harpist Package!
    Officiant Patrick Rieger and Harpist Deidre Moore: www.weddingwire.com/deidremoore offer a package deal of $100 off the total price of their services. Get this $700 deal for $600!

• Midnight Groove Djs & Photo Booth
    Midnight Groove Djs & Photo Booth Wedding DJs

We worked with Patrick with Carmen & Brian all I can say Professional. Made the ceremony fun all while keeping it pro. I would recommend him to my clients for future services. Great job Patrick.

• Deidre Moore-Harpist
    Deidre Moore-Harpist Wedding Musicians

As a harpist, I watch a lot of people get married. Sometimes the officiants make or break the wedding. The first time I saw Patrick do a wedding, I knew he was born to do this. He's wonderful and caters to each couple. He is easy going but professional, and makes each wedding extremely touching without being sappy. If you are looking for an officiant, take it from someone who sees almost a wedding a week! He's your man!

• 3033 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, California, 90039 See on map