Weddings by Patrick Reviews

46 Reviews for Weddings by Patrick

Weddings by Patrick 1
Weddings by Patrick 2

chad · Married on 06/15/2018

Patrick was a fantastic presence and a consummate professional at my wedding in June. In our meetings leading up to the big day he took time to carefully listen to my wife and I’s journey from beginning to where we are now and in turn wrote such a wonderful homily that completely made the ceremony. He handled every part of the process with such genuine care and empathy that by the end of the whole experience I gained a life long friend. I will never forget my big day and how Patrick made the whole experience seamless and completely stress free. I will be forever grateful for his talents as an officiant and his endearing warmth as a friend.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Weddings by Patrick 3

Dorany · Married on 11/11/2017

We were kinda bummed bc we didn’t t know of anyone that could marry us like all the other couples do these days ! Patrick married us at the Oviatt penthouse in los angeles and it was just so magical more than what I had hoped for . Patrick made everyone in the audience feel like he had known my husband and I for years !!!! Everyone loved him !!! We loved him !! we Have gone to other weddings before and the ceremonies were nothing like Patrick’s ! He’s funny kind and very amicable such as awesome all around guy . He was able to work with us very flexible when setting up our meetings . We spoke for over an hour and all my husband and I did was talk about our love ! He really wanted to know our love story so that when he stood in front of our loved ones he could project that lovestory to them . It’s an art and Patrick has mastered it . If you’re looking for an officiant look no further you’re in Excellent hands worth every penny !

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Weddings by Patrick 4

Bryan and Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

Patrick was great! He made us feel very comfortable as we spent a few hours with him the night before the wedding, getting to know our story. He tailored the ceremony for us, even making revisions minutes before the ceremony. He was very professional and flexible, while providing the right amount if humor and sincerity to our amazing wedding day. We were very pleased. Thanks again, Patrick.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Kristi · Married on 01/07/2017

Patrick has an amazing gift for being able to share the uniqueness of every couples story and he made our wedding very personal with all of the added details.

From beginning to end he was enthusiastic, reassuring, confident and supportive and our friends and family made several compliments on our ceremony. They all loved the personal stories he shared about us and that there was a relaxed atmosphere that everyone loved!

It's okay to laugh or cry as long as you are being yourself and he compliments that by being so down to earth and having the ability to go with the flow of whatever happens.

Honestly, I can't say enough good things and I don't have a moments hestitation in recommending him to make your wedding as special as he did ours!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

susieK · Married on 01/03/2017

amazing!!! Very creative!! Nice job!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

abe · Married on 12/31/2016

Very nice work!! Highly Creative!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Theresa · Married on 10/15/2016

For some reason, searching for an officiant for our wedding was a challenge for us. We scoured the internet and reached out to friends for recommendations, and finally after emailing several people, we got a response from another officiant who recommended Patrick.

We emailed him and got a response fairly quickly. Patrick agreed to meet with us and was so accommodating with working around our crazy work schedules! He first met with my (now) husband one on one since I wasn't available, but was happy to fill me in on any details the next time we met together. What sold us both on Patrick was his high energy, ability to flex to whatever style we were looking for, and interest in getting to know who we both were as people and who we were as a couple.

Patrick customized the ceremony after meeting with us and spoke from a genuine place, making the ceremony totally personal and unique to us. He attended our rehearsal the night before the wedding and was friendly and personable with our family and friends. After the ceremony, we had SO many guests tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony and the way the officiant kept everyone smiling the whole time.

If you are looking for a unique and custom experience with your ceremony and officiant, Patrick does it all! He was so willing to make the ceremony unique and specific to us and we are so happy with our decision to use him for our awesome day!

Thank you Patrick!!!! -Theresa and Drew

Sent on 11/03/2016

John · Married on 10/01/2016

Our wedding was a perfect day and Patrick was a huge reason why. We loved his energy, positivity, and personal investment in our special day. He put so much thought and emotion into officiating our ceremony and took the time to really get to know us and understand our story. He also added a lot of humor and specificity to our ceremony, which our guests loved. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, Patrick! -Rhana and John

Sent on 11/28/2016

Vivian · Married on 08/18/2016

When my husband and I read Patrick’s response to our inquiry about looking for an officiant, we automatically felt a connection. With his email response alone we already knew he was someone special. We could sense the care, sincerity, and attention to detail in his response. Once we set up a meeting with Patrick, he really took the time to get to know us and our story, to hear us out, and note everything we were expecting and wanted our ceremony to be like. He asked us about friends, family, our history… he really took the time and went above and beyond to personalize our ceremony and make it extra special, emotional, and funny for us and our guests. Thank you so much, Patrick, for everything you did to help us make our wedding ceremony and day even more special! You're the best!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/07/2016

As a wedding planner I have worked with several officiants but Patrick was a cut above the rest. He was confident and poised and really brought everything together. He put the crowd and the bride and groom at ease with his ceremony style but didn't overpower the natural emotion of the day. He's a pleasure to work with - I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Sara · Married on 11/14/2015

Patrick went beyond joining my husband and I in marriage, we ultimately felt like he became a good friend. He was receptive, engaging, warm, and charismatic! He did an incredible job at delivering our message in a confident and professional manner, and ultimately he understood our vision. It was also great to discover Patrick's many different creative abilities. That furthur inspired and confirmed our desire to have him as our officiant. Overall a top-notch professional who deserves your attention on your special day. Go Patrick!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Benn · Married on 10/31/2015

In a word, Patrick was outstanding. So many of our guests came up to me and my (new) wife and told us that our wedding ceremony was the best they had seen, and so much of that came from Patrick.
    We only met Patrick a few times, but he was really easy to talk to. While he had his list of questions, he really got to know us by just talking to us, and figuring out what we were like based on how we talked to him and each other. When it came time for the ceremony, I was shocked at how well he was able to define what was special and unique about us as a couple.
    As far as logistics and "business" were concerned, Patrick was really flexible with us regarding our kooky schedule, and very receptive to our needs regarding the content of the ceremony. When it came for the rehearsal, he was direct but personable, and was able to sort out all the particulars and movements quickly without any confusion. When if came for the big day, hitting all of our marks was a breeze.
    Our wedding was incredible for everyone in attendance, and I have to credit Patrick for setting the tone right off the bat. Frankly, if you want a wedding ceremony that reflects who you are as a couple and nails whatever tone you're looking for, hire Patrick.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Barbara · Married on 09/25/2015

My hubby and I truly enjoyed getting to know Patrick during the months leading up to our wedding! Not to mention, he did a phenomenal job directing our rehearsal and ceremony. His sense of humor and passion for what he does shines through as he officiates. We actually went to a wedding a couple of years ago and saw Patrick officiate our friends wedding. We were so impressed by him that during cocktail hour we ran into him and complimented him on a beautiful ceremony! When we got engaged, we both knew that one thing was a no-brainer - we would reach out to Patrick and see if he was available to officiate OUR wedding. Luckily, he was, and he did! We met twice with Patrick before the rehearsal and wedding. He got to know us both, asked lots of great questions, and really genuinely cares about getting to know his clients. The homily portion he wrote about us was so heartfelt and kind. He also researched cultural traditions (Polish and Argentinean) that we incorporated into our ceremony. We have friends and family that plan on reaching out to Patrick in the future for their weddings and vow renewals! Thank you for everything Patrick, and for making our night so memorable, unique, fun and meaningful!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Randall · Married on 08/16/2014

After reading the many reviews, I must say that they are all very accurate. My wife and I could not have found a better officiant for our special day.
    Patrick took the time to get to know us and our story and then skillfully customized our wedding ceremony, exactly to our liking. This left our families and friends all very impressed as Patrick did seem like a close friend of ours. Not only was he very committed to ensuring our satisfaction, he also conducted himself in a highly professional manner. I would undoubtedly recommend Patrick to anyone seeking an officiant.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Scott · Married on 04/28/2014

Patrick was great. We called him with less than 2 weeks notice and he was up for it. We communicated back and forth several times and I could tell by his demeanor it would be a fit. We agreed to meet the day before to discuss our wishes which were to be simple and to only have to say, "I do.". We met for about 2 hours where we discussed our history and relationship. He wrote the vows that night and emailed them to us and they were right on. He took our story and wrote the ceremony we wanted. We didn't change a thing. The ceremony time came and he arrived right on time and nicely dressed for our big day. The ceremony went off without a hitch. He included some stories and poignant moments from what we had told him. I highly recommend Patrick for your officiant.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Errol · Married on 04/25/2014

Patrick, you were perfect! We couldn't has asked for more and you exceeded all our hopes and expectations. Out family and friends all thought we'd known you for a long time given how personal and meaningful you made the experience for all of us. We'd recommend you without reservation and cannot thank you enough for making it such a meaningful and special experience.

Hugs and best wishes always
    Errol and Jim

Sent on 05/02/2014

Charlyn · Married on 02/21/2014

Patrick was a great addition to our wedding day and made our ceremony personalized to us (the bride and groom). Every phone conversation and email he was upbeat and easy to converse with. We connected with Patrick in person two days before our wedding day (given we were a destination wedding this was the only time we were in town before the wedding) he really wanted to get together with us to understand our love story-where we’re from, how we met, our values, and what we were looking for in our ceremony. After hours of easy conversation and lots of laughs it was just as though we were talking to a friend we had known for years. We were excited to see what Patrick was going to execute on the day of. Sure enough our ceremony was perfect; it encompassed us as couple and our love for one another while adding a sprinkle of humor. Many guests thought that we were friends with Patrick and that he had known us as a couple for years! To their surprise they couldn’t believe I found him on Wedding Wire and that we had just met two days prior. If you are looking for an officiant to make your ceremony extra special you will not go wrong with Patrick.

Sent on 04/07/2014
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 11/02/2013

Patrick was awesome. He pulled together the perfect ceremony for our style. Could not have found a better officiant. If you are seeking something outside the box, definitely call Patrick.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2013

Patrick was an awesome officiant! He met up with us a few times prior to the wedding to get to know us better and came up with a very personalized homily for the ceremony. Not only was it personal to us, he made us feel comfortable also during the ceremony. We received so many compliments from our friends and family about Patrick. I would definitely recommend him as an officiant!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Julia · Married on 09/22/2013

Patrick did an amazing job at our wedding. Our guests enjoyed the ceremony because it was very personal and funny. The mood of the ceremony was totally us! He performed a non-denominational ceremony for us but incorporated a Buddhist-like reading and breaking of the light bulb at the end for the Jewish side of my husband's family.

We also give props to Patrick for improvising when the hotel microphone lost the sound. Fortunately the mic worked again before we began our vows. My husband and I didn't write our own monologue vow but instead, we did question vows for each other. Since we didn't know the vows until the day of, it was quite funny for us and our guests to laugh out loud after listening to his reading and homily. Overall, Patrick was a hit at our wedding and our guests definitely asked about him the next morning.

We also like the fact that Patrick was willing to skype with us online since we live in Seattle and it was hard to meet in person the second time. He definitely accommodated to our schedule and I would highly recommend him if you want a customized ceremony!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Jesse · Married on 09/14/2013

Patrick was everything we could have hoped for in an officiant. Many of the attendees at our wedding mentioned that they assumed he was a long-time friend of ours, based on how well he distilled our personalities and relationship in his speech. He struck the perfect balance between seriousness and humor, structure and flexibility. It was a true pleasure meeting with Patrick in the weeks leading up to our wedding. If you're looking for a genuine, down-to-earth officiant, we whole heartedly recommend him.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Hassan · Married on 09/07/2013

I can't tell you how many people came up to us asking who our friend was that conducted the ceremony--that is how personal and personable Patrick was as our officiant! As many other couples have mentioned, Patrick made an extra effort to get to know us, understand our unique needs, and--most importantly--make our whole wedding party feel comfortable during the rehearsal and on our wedding day. His thoughtfulness in preparation and energy during the ceremony set the tone for a wonderful event, and we can't thank him enough.

Patrick's homily was fresh and balanced, a credit to his approach--meeting us a few days before the ceremony to revisit and revise. I would especially recommend Patrick to couples that are seeking to craft a unique ceremony that blends multiple cultures and backgrounds. Our (Argentinian & Egyptian) parents and many other guests were impressed with the inclusiveness of the readings and rites for our special day. More than anything, Patrick's excitement is contagious and will make certain that your wedding day will be ignited with joy.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Weddings by Patrick's reply:

Hassan and Lucrecia, thank you so much! Your wedding was so colorful and unique I was honored to be a part of it!

Mary F. · Married on 08/17/2013

Patrick has been such a blessing to my husband and I! He helped design a beautiful ceremony that incorporated all beautiful aspects of our relationship: from the mediterranean roots of our cultures, our international guests, the different religions, and finally blending it all into one family, one faith. Just BEAUTIFUL! Probably the most touching of it all is that Patrick insisted on meeting with us again 1 week before the ceremony to "interview" us ... it was a casual breakfast at a fantastic nook Downtown LA, and it allowed to get some alone quiet time where we could tell our story. Patrick used all of that material in his homily ... our families were stunned at how beautiful our ceremony turned out! Patrick, thank you for bringing together the Sicilian and the Turkish, the Roman Catholic and the Muslim, and blending our two families into one touching, fun, and exciting ceremony!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Carmen · Married on 07/06/2013

We were very satisfied with Patrick's service. He makes sure to get to know his customers prior to the wedding. He takes good notes!
    I highly recommend him!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Ken · Married on 06/08/2013

Patrick was awesome. He was everything we could have possibly hoped for and much more. He was very proactive about his services, it was his idea to meet with us on multiple occasions before the big day to gather information, details, and get to know us personally so that he could customize the homily for us. He basically took the time to learn our entire love story so he was very prepared. He had just the right amount of humor and sentimental touch. Our guests loved him, he made the whole ceremony run so smoothly and effortlessly. He made us, the wedding party and all the guests feel very comfortable. Even my wife who's normally a very shy person felt at ease with Patrick. Very genuine, funny, creative, highly highly recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2013