Dream View Resort

Clearwater Beach, FL View map

One glimpse of our property and both local couples and those wishing to have a Florida destination wedding will be smitten. That's because we offer a truly remarkable setting for a wedding, commitment ceremony, renewal of vows, or any other special event. And with our 260-foot private beach as your backdrop, your big day is sure to be truly unforgettable. Naturally, we'll reserve a private portion of our beach just for you, and since our own Enchantment On the Beach restaurant does all event catering, you can be sure your guests will be treated to delicious restaurant-quality food at your reception.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Hotel
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
3.9
  • User1680071 2+ years ago
    Courtney my wedding planner was amazing, she was in constant contact to verify everything we had written in our contract. She even recommended a great DJ who kept everyone dancing all night. The venue was beautifully decorated by Courtney, Dan, Adina and the rest of the staff. My wedding day was very calm for me since everything was taken care of for us! Dan the bartender was great to all our guests and gave us all the attention we needed. All our guests said the food was the best they ever had at a wedding and especially loved the chicken marsala. The only down side was our guests who arrived early to spend the day with us before the wedding had to wait 2-4 hrs to be able to check into their rooms.
    Jennifer Married on 11/06/2011
    I choose Wyndham Garden Resort for my november beach wedding and I am so happy I did, Kelley the wedding cordinator was amazing and eased any tensions I had about my big day. I brought all of my own decorations and had planned to set up the wedding myself, to my surprise the staff took charge and when I came downstairs to walk down the ailse everything looked amazing. The staff was wonderful and very helpful throughout the event. The price of the wedding was very inexpensive for everything we received. I dont have a single thing I would change about that day. I highly recommed Wyndham and Kelley if you are planning a beach wedding in clearwater!!!!!
    Kim Married on 11/28/2015
    Planned this wedding through emails only, Daniel Garcia the event coordinator was so easy to work with even through emails only it was everything I ever wanted

691 S. Gulfview Blvd. Clearwater Beach, 33767
Location of (Dream View Resort)

Dream View Resort frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Dream View Resort in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Dream View Resort for wedding events is known for:
  • Hotel
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Dream View Resort for wedding events?

Dream View Resort offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Dream View Resort offer?

Dream View Resort offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Dream View Resort offer for wedding events?

Dream View Resort offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Dream View Resort and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dream View Resort is recommended by 75% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4 in flexibility, 4 in value, 3.9 in average response time, 3.9 in professionalism and 3.8 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Wedding Venues