691 S. Gulfview Blvd., Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 Map · Phone number

About Dream View Resort

One glimpse of our property and both local couples and those wishing to have a Florida destination wedding will be smitten. That's because we offer a truly remarkable setting for a wedding, commitment ceremony, renewal of vows, or any other special event. And with our 260-foot private beach as your backdrop, your big day is sure to be truly unforgettable. Naturally, we'll reserve a private portion of our beach just for you, and since our own Enchantment On the Beach restaurant does all event catering, you can be sure your guests will be treated to delicious restaurant-quality food at your reception.

8d19dd893349123c 1523455490 bacc111a6edff00f 1523455489323 1 dreamview gallery6
Wedding signs
8d19dd893349123c 1523455490 bacc111a6edff00f 1523455489323 1 dreamview gallery6

4 Reviews for Dream View Resort

• User4204074 · 2+ years ago

Courtney my wedding planner was amazing, she was in constant contact to verify everything we had written in our contract. She even recommended a great DJ who kept everyone dancing all night. The venue was beautifully decorated by Courtney, Dan, Adina and the rest of the staff. My wedding day was very calm for me since everything was taken care of for us! Dan the bartender was great to all our guests and gave us all the attention we needed. All our guests said the food was the best they ever had at a wedding and especially loved the chicken marsala. The only down side was our guests who arrived early to spend the day with us before the wedding had to wait 2-4 hrs to be able to check into their rooms.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2011

I choose Wyndham Garden Resort for my november beach wedding and I am so happy I did, Kelley the wedding cordinator was amazing and eased any tensions I had about my big day. I brought all of my own decorations and had planned to set up the wedding myself, to my surprise the staff took charge and when I came downstairs to walk down the ailse everything looked amazing. The staff was wonderful and very helpful throughout the event. The price of the wedding was very inexpensive for everything we received. I dont have a single thing I would change about that day. I highly recommed Wyndham and Kelley if you are planning a beach wedding in clearwater!!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Kim · Married on 11/28/2015

Planned this wedding through emails only, Daniel Garcia the event coordinator was so easy to work with even through emails only it was everything I ever wanted

Sent on 12/10/2015