Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Drawn to the Image

My names Patrick, I'm a photographer and filmmaker.

I love what I do.

I feel honored to be able to photograph and film weddings because it's a privilege to be able to document a marriage between a man and a women coming together on the most important day of their lives.

Over the years I have seen the importance of documenting the most important events in peoples lives. If you have great photos or film to go along with your wedding, you can't remember and cherish the day that much better.

Every wedding is different. I go into every wedding with a confidence, but I also know that every wedding I will come out with a new perspective.

Different location, different people, different traditions.
This excites me and keep's me going.

I am based in Annapolis, MD on the Chesapeake Bay, but don't worry if you don't live close. I love to travel! I'll be on the first plane to fly across the country or half way around the world to photograph you!

2q7a4297
2q7a2491

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Drawn to the Image

Elisa · Married on 11/19/2016

I dont think I could say enough good things about this company to capture how I feel about them! Let me start by saying, any brides out there that hate being photographed or feel uncomfortable in front of the camera- fear not, Patrick is incredible. While the camera comfort level doesnt really get better- he is so easy to work with and knows exactly how to instruct you to get the most AMAZING shots. Patrick accommodated my "not too posey or serious and please no jumping" request with ease. We had an engagement shoot to acclimate to one another and getting our pictures taken, the shots were flawless. A great opportunity to get to know Patrick and how we work in front of the camera so the wedding pics weren't as uncomfortable. Patrick was willing to drive to Silver Spring for our photo shoot which meant a lot to my husband and I (my husband was going to propose to me in Brookside Gardens but knew I would be on to him, so we opted for engagement photes there instead :) ). The wedding day was absolutely perfect, Patrick brought his sweet wife Hannah and an additional photographer to capture all our moments. They came to our home (in the middle of no where) to get "getting ready" pics and followed us throughout the day. Patrick recommended an awesome location for bridal party and individual shots and his eye is incredible. I cant say thank you enough to these amazing people or gush enough about how grateful I am to have had them to share our special day with. I felt so at ease and confident in their talent and skill. We got our preview today, and let me tell you! Didnt think I would thank someone for making me cry- but I thanked Drawn to the Image. Would absolutely recommend to anyone. Loved working with this company- they are sweet, hard working, creative and really have a great eye for photography (seriously, whatever they say, do it, even if it feels weird, trust and believe- it will be GORGEOUS).

Juliana · Married on 10/29/2016

PERFECT! Just perfect, in every way! Patrick and his wife Hannah were a joy to work with. Our pictures turned out GORGEOUS! Patrick had his hands full taking on a double wedding! My sister and I got married on the same day and Patrick and his team did pictures for us both! This wasn't Patrick's first rodeo, and one of the main reasons we had picked him to do another double wedding. Stunning photos for my most favorite day to remember forever. Can't thank drawn to the image enough for their work!

Shelby · Married on 07/23/2016

My fiancé and I used Pat as our videographer for our wedding a few weeks ago and we could not be happier! Pat is a high-school friend and I knew as soon as soon as I got engaged I wanted Pat as my videographer. His videos are easily the highest quality of any Annapolis videographer and is very reasonable. Pat and his wife Hannah both were there for our wedding and they are truly a dynamic duo. We cannot wait to see our video and know that it will be amazing.

Drawn to the Image FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints