DOSKOFOTO

Long Beach, California View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Please reach out to me by email at amanda@doskofoto.com.

DOSKOFOTO, located in Long Beach, California, offers artistic and warm wedding photography focused on real moments rather than typical cliches. Providing exceptional, high-quality wedding photography services, DOSKOFOTO鈥檚 images are emotionally saturated and edited with warm tones in order to capture the specialness of your big day. DOSKOFOTO prides its work on professionalism and strong work ethic, guaranteeing you a polished experienced from start to finish.

DOSKOFOTO will leave nothing out of the planning. Specializing in natural light photography, DOSKOFOTO captures genuine human connections. Whether you are looking for a contemporary or traditional style, you can count on organizational skills, high attention to detail, and the feel of friendliness and humility in order to effortlessly open up in front of the camera. DOSKOFOTO offers a variety of packages to choose from, each providing high-res photos.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kim Married on 05/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personable, Professional, & Amazing Attention to Detail!

When we were looking for a wedding photographer back in 2019, we wanted to find someone who was easy to talk to, patient (we鈥檙e not used to being in front of the camera!), and most importantly took great photos!

Amanda checks all those boxes and more. With the unexpected challenges that came with 2020; replanning, canceling, and replanning some more, we could not have asked for a better & more understanding photographer. Amanda rolled with the punches and tried her best to make things as worry-free as possible for us on the photography front. We absolute LOVE all the photos she has taken for us, for both our engagement shoot & wedding day. There is no photographer/vendor I can recommend more!

DOSKOFOTO's reply:

Wow, I can't say thank you enough for these kind words and praise. It was an honor working with YOU GUYS as you were the most patient, kind, thoughtful, organized clients I've worked with in a long time! I'm so glad you were able to finally have your wedding, even if it wasn't what we originally thought it would be. I wish you both the best in your lives together and I can only hope our paths cross again some day. :D
    Tiara G. Married on 03/31/2021

Doskofoto De馃憦馃徑Liv馃憦馃徑Ered馃憦馃徑

Amanda did such a great job! She was pleasant, professional and did everything she could to get the shots. All of the pictures are amazing, especially the portraits. It was a pleasure to work with Amanda and I know we will be using her services in the future.

DOSKOFOTO's reply:

Thank you so much, Tiara! I'm really glad you guys finally got to have your wedding day after such a crazy year. I'm thrilled you loved the images and that you will have these memories to look back on for the rest of your life. Take care; I can't wait to work with you again in the future! :)
    Vanessa Married on 03/09/2021

The best ever!

Amanda is a gem. I can't express how lucky we are that we found her. Her photos have such a warm ambiance, they are so captivating, I simply adore them. I don't even know how she managed to capture such amazing photos considering my husband and I are the most awkward photo taking people. She's a miracle worker. Thank you Amanda for photos that I will look at forever!

DOSKOFOTO's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much, Vanessa! From the minute we met I knew you would be a fantastic client and I was right. You guys were super easy going and a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for entrusting me with these important memories! :)
  • illustration stars