Orange, CA 92866 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Night and Day DJs

Night and Day DJs is a full service company with over 20 years of experience.  Choosing Night and Day DJs will guarantee that the details of your wedding will not be overlooked, your needs will be addressed as a top priority, and your concerns will be met with the personal attention that far exceeds your expectations.  Schedule your consultation with us to plan and customize your special day.  We look forward to the opportunity of showing you what sets Night and Day DJs apart from the rest.

Follow Night and Day DJs on

Other couples have also viewed

• DJ Taha
Wedding ceremony area
Wedding ceremony area
Event space
Event space
Ahangar Rooftop Wedding Reception @ The London West Hotel - West Hollywood.
Ahangar Rooftop Wedding Reception @ The London West Hotel - West Hollywood.
Wedding ceremony venue
Wedding ceremony venue
img3553

12 Reviews for Night and Day DJs

• Gem

Gem · Married on 11/04/2018

Highly recommend!

We booked DJ Nicholas Demps for our wedding at The Vintage Rose on 11/4/18. He was one of the DJs that our venue recommended and we were very happy with our choice. We actually had our initial meeting with him about 1 year prior to our wedding and booked him after that meeting. It was nice that he was very familiar with our venue and the staff so communication ran smoothly. Our wedding coordinator had worked with him several times and was so happy when we told her who our DJ was. Nicholas was professional, friendly and easy to work with leading up to the wedding as well as on our wedding day. He always responded in a timely manner to any emails/questions we had. He even called us a couple days prior to the wedding to just do a quick overview of our song choices we emailed him to make sure everything was good to go. On our wedding day, Nicholas did a great job with the music for our ceremony & reception. He also checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going well which we appreciated. Overall, my husband and I would highly recommend him and his Night & Day DJ services, especially if you’re booked at The Vintage Rose! Thank you again Nicholas for all your efforts to make our wedding such a special day!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Elisha · Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I found Nicholas through our wedding venue's recommended vendors list. Night and Day DJs was one of three options! After looking at each one on yelp and checking out each website, we quickly decided that if Nicholas was available, he was our guy. And yet, meeting him in person still blew us away! 5 star reviews are just not enough to tell you how awesome he is. He's so personable and charming! He was able to set aside all my anxieties, gave us a lot of great recommendations, and had so much more advice than I think I could find elsewhere.
    The day of our wedding was flawless. Our selections were perfect for us and the reception music was all great. I do hate that he had to compete with the open bar in another room. But still, throughout the night, we were having a GREAT time dancing and (finally) letting loose. He was so great with our wedding party and very curious flower girls, too. Everyone is still talking about how great our wedding was and Nick was a big part of that.

TL,DR; Nick is amazing. 13/10 would hire again

Sent on 11/12/2017

Elisha · Married on 11/03/2017

TL,DR; Nick is amazing. 13/10 would hire again

Sent on 11/12/2017

Award

Night and Day DJs FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• Orange, 92866 See on map
    Location of (Night and Day DJs)