Dorvilus Events, LLC

Ocoee, FL View map
$1,850 Package Price

$1,850 Package Price

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to Dorvilus Events, LLC!

Dorvilus Events a certified full-service Wedding Planning team based in Orlando, Florida. We provide a unique type of wedding planning service that appeals to both our Brides and Grooms. As a team we understand both aspects of the wedding planning process and we are here to guide our couples along the way. We have open doors to so many couples and client’s visions over the years and have touched so many lives. Each event is always a unforgettable moment that keeps us serving our couples and clients. Our mission is to offer a unique planning experience that brings refinement and grace to our couples and clients delivered with elegance, poise and style.

Contact Dorvilus Events today for your initial complimentary consultation today!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,550

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Stephanie
    Stephanie G. Married on 03/19/2022

Above and Beyond!!

Where do I even start!? Dorvilus Events was by far one of the best investments we made for our wedding. We hired their services for Day of Coordination and Friezi & Mike went above and beyond and that is honestly an understatement. Having them be part of our wedding day made everything that much more special, they moved around fast and made sure everything flowed as smoothly as possible and even when things got a bit exciting they were on point to handle it all and made sure my husband and I enjoyed our wedding day to the fullest. Their services went above the Day of Coordination and it really wowed us in every single aspect on how things flowed throughout the day on schedule and on point! Their teamwork really shows how much love and passion they put into their business and it was a sense of relief to have them by our side. Needless to say, if you are looking for a wedding coordinator Dorvilus Events is the way to go, trust me you will not be disappointed!!
  • O
    Oke M. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Service!

If you’re looking for an event planner, trust me, the search ends here. We planned our Oct 2021 wedding from out of state and Dorvilus events were the BEST investment we made! Friezi was an absolute God send. She took my vision and ran with it, bringing every single detail to life with the addition of special surprises on the day of. My wedding day was incredibly beautiful and flawless and I couldn’t be happier with the level of professionalism, attention and patience we received from her team the entire planning process. On the day of, my husband and I didn’t have to worry about anything, I mean ANYTHING. Friezi and Mike read my mind the entire day and were there to attend to anything before I could even think of it. The level of attention on the day was so incredible, I had so many guests complimenting their services. I didn't have to talk to a single vendor on the day as they were all taken care of. Friezi and Mike made sure my husband and I were fed, hydrated and had a great time. Even while on the dance floor, Mike discreetly handed me a handkerchief multiple times before I even realized I was sweating lol. Friezi, words cannot express how grateful I am to you and your team for helping me bring my dream to reality. My wedding was a fairytale and you were our fairy Godmother!

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

I'm in tears reading this... Thank you so much, Oke! We are so happy we were able to make your day a dream wedding come true. It was an honor!
  • F
    Farrah F. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Day

I cannot express enough how thankful I am that my wife and I decided to hire Friezi and her team at Dorvilus Events. At first It wasn't in our budget to hire an event planner/ coordinator but after having our first consultation with Friezi, she made my wife feel at ease moving forward with the wedding planning so we decided to stretch the budget just to hire Friezi.. That was the best decision we made. From day one Friezi was in constant communication with my wife via email, text and phone calls and could always be reached. She has great relationships with local vendors, so whatever it is you need or looking for she'll be able to find it. Honestly, she's a one stop shop. There are so many little things needed to complete a wedding that's often overlooked as a bride, but Friezi will be sure to mentioned all the things you may not even think of... Rest assure come day of wedding or event Friezi and her team will be on top of everything and on time leaving you with nothing to worry about.

We truly appreciate their service and Dorvilus events made our wedding day that much special.

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it and it was a pleasure to be apart of your special day ❤

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Choose an event planner you can trust. Dorvillus Events has worked hard to maintain a reputation for trustworthiness and the utmost professionalism.

RJ Glamour & Innovation RJ Glamour & Innovation Wedding Florists

We have worked closely with Friezi from Dorvilus Events in the past and will continue to work with her with confidence! She is passionate about her clients like no other and will go above and beyond while maintaining an excellent level of professionalism. We would highly recommend Dorvilus Events to our clients!

Rasheda Isaac Photography Rasheda Isaac Photography Wedding Photographers

Great planner to work with. Professional, courteous. and reliable.

Ocoee, FL, 34761
Location of (Dorvilus Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding