Dorvilus Events, LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Dorvilus Events, LLC 1
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2018

Friezi and her husband were great. They made the planning process and my wedding day flow smoothly. Friezi was easy to get a hold of and always responded to my emails or texts in timely manner. They kept me calm despite how nervous I was on my wedding day. I would highly recommend this team to any bride or groom to be.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

Kristin, thanks for the kind words. We had a blast at your wedding and was amazed on how beautiful everything turned out. #GoodTimes Wishing you and Bruno nothing but happiness and blessings in your marriage.

Michaelle · Married on 01/13/2018

I was very satisfied with the services that Dorvilus Events provided to me during my event. They were very professional, accommodating and the communication was punctual. I would not hesitate to recommend Dorvilus Events to anyone who is in need of great service.

Dorvilus Events, LLC 2

Letoya · Married on 07/15/2017

The Best Event Planner Hands Down..!! Contact here for your next event. Professional is an understatement when it comes to #Dorvilusevents. Friezi is so efficient, so brilliant, and phenomenal.. Once again thank you for being my event planner..!
    P.s. You're stuck with me as a client forever

Sent on 07/17/2017

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

Thanks luv! I really appreciate it!

Danielle · Married on 03/18/2017

Dorvilus Events was extremely professional and worked with my budget. The attention to detail, professionalism and assistance went beyond my level of expectation. My event went off without any issues and I received rave reviews. I will continue to work with Dorvilus Events for programs that I put on for my business.

Kayla · Married on 07/30/2016

Friezi and her team at Dorvilus Events are beyond amazing! She made the planning of our wedding so easy by connecting us with the best vendors in the Central Florida area, being present at all meetings/appointments, and was always coming up with innovate ways to incorporate everything we wanted for our special day. Our wedding day was the best day ever! My husband and I had nothing to worry or stress over and all our guests raved on how organized and elegant the wedding day was. Friezi is truly a gift and is an unbelievably gifted planner and coordinater!

Kristina · Married on 04/08/2016

Dorvilus Events is an amazing wedding planner. She helped making the wedding planning process more enjoyable and easy. The day of the wedding my husband and I did not have to worry about a thing! We actually ate our meals at the reception because she wanted to ensure we stayed hydrated and ate throughout the day. She was our wedding planner but also became a friend. Thank you Dorvilus Events for helping to plan our dream wedding!!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

Aww, thanks Kristina! Cheers to a couple of forever's, we really enjoyed you guys.

Natasha · Married on 03/26/2016

Pick Frieze!!! She's the best!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Aww! Thanks :) :)

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

well I just got married two Saturdays ago (08.15.15) And I thoroughly appreciated each and every part of the service provided by this particular wedding planner. I am extremely particular and a bit difficult to please when it comes to important things. But I have absolutely no complaints. She was absolutely fantastic and I will always give referrals for her because her service was superb. so couples be sure to pick a wedding planner that has a reputable reputation. That shows great signs from the beginning. That offers packages that are within your budget but that are also thorough. Your wedding is only one day but there are so many intricate details that really matter. In a lot of them you may forget without a wedding planner! My wedding planner was great! And if you are in the Central Florida area contact her! Congratulations to all the newly engaged couples! Happy planning!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! I truly appreciate all the kinds words. You were on top of things, I must say throughout the entire planning process. I wish you and your Hubby all the best on the next chapter of your relationship together.

Nisee · Married on 05/23/2015

Friezi was awesome! she transformed my reception from simple to elegance and staying within my budget. She was available to help to answer any questions I had throughout the entire process. My entire day was smooth and easy because of her and her husband. I will recommend Dorvilus Events, LLC to everyone.

XOXO
    The Dessin

Sent on 06/04/2015

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nisee, we had so much fun doing your wedding. I love how we started from a Celebration to a Wedding (insider) Lol! However, it turned out amazing. I wish you both nothing but a "Couple of Forever's". xoxo

Chanel · Married on 03/21/2015

Andre and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Friezi Dorvilus and Dorvilus Events. Friezi and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Friezi and Dorvilus Events that we even had a wedding at all! Weeks from the wedding we didn’t linen or a caterer. With one phone call, Friezi came in and saved the day! We knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the entire wedding was. Most importantly, Friezi & Dorvilus Events made us feel a part of their family and made sure we were taken care of. We have already recommended Dorvilus Events to our friends!

Sincere thanks and gratitude,

Andre & Chanel Morris (3/21/2015, Orlando, FL)

Sent on 04/01/2015

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

Chanel it was pleasure being apart of your wedding! We had so much fun literally, everything from the ceremony to the reception... Great times, wishing you and Andre a couple of forever's.

Shaun · Married on 11/14/2014

Dorvilus Events was exceptional! My wedding day was perfect because of the hard work, dedication and attention to detail of Friezi and her team. Thank you Dorvilus Events for such an amazing day.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

Thanks Shaun, it was a pleasure to be part of your special day! We had a blast..:)
  • Ortishia

Ortishia · Married on 05/03/2014

Words can't express the happiness that dorvilus events brought into me and my husband
    Life. At first I was reluctant to get a planner being that I like to plan everything and be my own overseer, but my husband convinced me to let someone else take away the stress and just focus on being his beautiful bride. I'm took a chance and boy it was the best decision I made to pull off my fabulous event. Frizie is kind, professional, on time, listens, creative, and let's your vision unfold as she carries it out. Also she will stop at nothing to get it done.I never had to worry if something was being done because we think alike and she was always one-three steps ahead. On the day of the wedding it was raining and her and her awesome partner(hubby) keep me and my husband calm. They new I wanted to have my vintage glam wedding outside and I was okay with a little rain. From there with prayer they waited to the last call and decided to keep it outside because they thought with my heart in mind and their good instinct. The day was beautiful.....we couldn't have pulled it off without dorvilus events and we are truly blessed they came into our lives. Still to this day our guest are saying it's the most beautiful event they've seen and we couldn't have pulled it off without them. We wish them all the best and if anyone needs the doors opened to their vision, Dorvilus events I's the only way to go!!!!

Thanks again, Mr & Mrs Joseph!!!

Dalymar · Married on 03/22/2014

Simply AMAZING day of event services were provided on my wedding day. I would recommend Freizi and her husband to anyone! The were beyond professional and I even felt like I had a bodyguard. It was perfect. Thank you!

R · Married on 12/21/2013

My comment is to trust your vendor and allow them to do the job you have hired them to do. Dorvilus Events made my wedding day a wonderful and fabulous celebration, that my guests are still talking about till this day! My whole wedding party of 28 (yes we had a huge party) rate the service a 20 when asked on a scale from 1 to 10..... there wasn't any small detail left out, we felt as if this was an event they were doing for themselves, we're so thankful for them.
    We give Dorvilus Events an uber thank you!!!
    P & R White

Sent on 08/17/2015

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

Thanks you so much "R"! We enjoyed doing this wedding so much, all I wanted was for you and "P" is to enjoy yourselves and have the best day ever. I'm so happy you guys were please with our services. You guys are like family, and I appreciate you guys and referrals sent from the bottom of our hearts!

Christina · Married on 10/13/2013

Friezi and the Dorvilus event staff are Amazing!!! I couldn't have gotten through all of the planning--or even the day of--without her. As a full-time mom, employee and college student I knew I could not have planned a wedding on my own. Friezi handled everything from the wedding invitations to booking dress fittings and hair/makeup appointments.She is extremely organized, has great connections, and is fun to work with. Friezi was there to make all of my wedding dreams come true and I would highly recommend Dorvilus events for just about any occasion.

shakeydria · Married on 05/31/2013

There was nothing more Friezi could have done to help make our day more special! Within the process I needed her more and more and not once did she let me down!

Manara · event on: 06/09/2014

She did an awesome job! Everything that we ask for was done!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Dorvilus Events, LLC's reply:

Manara, it was great working with you.. I love making your vision come to reality, beautiful theme. I received lot's of compliments from your event.