800 W Williams St Suite 112, Apex, NC 27502 Map · Phone number

81b57f8f62a2cffb 1526408713 78e0c36e7c04ffbe 1526408712 f38083e28a78c027 152640
Sausage Baked Ziti
Sausage Baked Ziti
Layers of our Signature Meat Sauce topped with our house made ricotta and fresh mozzarella equals...
Ham rolls ✔️ Chicken & Dumplings ✔️ Signature Tomato Bisque ✔️ Ashe Co Cheddar Pimento Cheese ✔️...
Meatloaf and Mashed

Donovan's Dish 6
Donovan's Dish 7
  • Noelle

Noelle Buttrey · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing caterer in the Raleigh area

We had the most amazing experience with Donovan's Dish for our wedding. The staff are all incredible, the food is amazing, and they were so easy to work with. I had no worries about them at all and if you hire them, the chicken and waffle appetizers are AMAZING!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/20/2019

Best food and service you could ask for!

Donovan's Dish catered our wedding at the Cookery in downtown Durham almost a month ago, and I could not be happier with our decision. The food stole the show! I had so many guests approach me during and after the wedding saying that this was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. I feel like sometimes catering large events can lead to some of the dishes tasting dry or not fresh, but the bistro fillet beef strips were seriously some of the best steak I've ever had. Cooked to perfection! Folks loved the live action shrimp and grits as well, several people got thirds.

The food isn't even the best part! The staff at Donovan's Dish were so professional and friendly and ON TOP OF THINGS, right from the start. They met with me multiple times prior to the wedding, helped me create a layout and determine the exact number of items we needed to rent. I had a lot of questions and we went through many many emails getting everything sorted, and I was never made to feel like any question I had was inconveniencing them in any way.

They really made our wedding so seamless and so perfect. Everyone loved the staff and I just could not have asked for a better caterer. Definitely book Donovan's dish for any event!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • tenzweil@gmail.com

tenzweil@gmail.com · Married on 08/10/2019

Yum, yum, yum- Southern flare for out of town guests!

Delicious! Good food is very much appreciated in my family and therefore, it was slam dunk using Donovan's Dish. The compliments we receive on the food keep coming. Guests loved the family style option and food with southern style. The dessert table quickly disappeared before out eyes. Everyone at DD was great to work with-helpful and accommodating as we changed up number of entrees and accounted for vegetarians. The logistics of serving a large crowd seemed effortless and was so quick! Not enough good things to say!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Donovan's Dish FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 10.00
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Italian, Seafood, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol

• 800 W Williams St, Suite 112 Apex, 27502 See on map