Donna's Bridal

Northbrook, Illinois View map

Donna’s Bridal is a wedding boutique based out of Northbrook, Illinois. Their specialty is providing gorgeous, custom bridal gowns from top-of-the-line designers that will ensure you look stunning when you walk down the aisle.

Donna’s Bridal caters to brides and mothers of the couple, featuring incredible gowns that will have everyone in awe. Along with bridal gowns, they also provide formal gowns and dress replicas, and plus sizes are available. They operate by appointment only and offer alterations and full customization of their gowns, with turnaround times of less than six months. They hold sample sales and trunk shows periodically throughout the year, and also offer several accessories to help you complete your look, including bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$2,000+

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Ali
    Ali M. Married on 04/24/2020
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I could not sing her praises enough!

Donnas bridal was the first and last stop I made for my dress. I told her the price point I was looking at and even though it was on the lower side of what she had, she found an older dress that was absolutely perfect and even showed how she may be able to create a dress from a separately sold top and skirt. Really that is where she shines! Her alterations skills alone are well worth the price. My original date was april 2020 but with the shut down. I had to reschedule out to may 2021. We had already taken my dress in by March and with over a year to go, my now husband and I decided to start on our family instead of holding off for another year, so in April 2021 I had a two month old and a lot of baby weight I was not going to shake off in time. Donna took out all we had already altered and while she was always going to add sleeves to a sleeveless dress per my request, with post pregnancy boobs I needed much more support. She constructed an entire illusion neckline and added lace sleeves to match the dress. You would never have known it was added. Absolutely spectacular. I wore that dress as long as I could and did not want to take it off! For the price it was 1000 for my dress and 600 for alterations (originally just 400 but the illusion neckline needed additional 200 for material and work)
    Kristan G. Married on 07/01/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you Donna!

The store is so organized and carries a beautiful collection of dresses. Dresses are well kept and clean. It was such a pleasure working with Donna and she helped me decide on the most beautiful dress for my big day! The experience is with professional care and personal touch.

Donna's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kristan! It was my pleasure to help and the dress is gorgeous! I look forward to when the dress comes in for the first fitting!
  • Q
    Quisha Married on 06/01/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing job.

I felt so beautiful in my wedding dress. All my guest was so amazed at my dress. Everyone kept giving my compliments on how gorgeous was dress was. Donna did an amazing job with making sure I found the dress of my dreams. I tried on several beautiful gowns and each one fitted so perfectly. I would recommend anyone to buy their wedding dress here, but can get pricey.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Donna's Bridal 1
Exclusive

807 Waukegan Rd Northbrook, Illinois, 60062
(224) 723-5827
Location of (Donna's Bridal)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding