Don Peterson Video

• Toast Wedding Films

3 Reviews for Don Peterson Video

• Proven2Beblessed

Tanesha · Married on 11/06/2011

I search and search for a reasonable priced videographer and finally found this on by google....I google everything and was so happy to have found a price that made my pockets sing instead of cry....You know what the saying is (you get what you pay for), if you pay lesser price you get lesser quality but in this case, it was just what I ordered. The Petersons were so nice and accommodating to our needs and the service was great. If you want an inexpensive video to recall your special event then call Don Peterson...he works with his wife and they are the nicest couple. Now I have a video to recall my wedding & reception ceremony for a life time.... I was pleased with my video and can recall this day for a lifetime. The only thing I wished is that video was taken of each table and given the guest a chance to say something to the bride & groom....I was told they could do that but I forgot to advise them that I wanted that....If Mr. or Mrs. Peterson asks you to email them of your wishes please do so to prevent any disappointments....Thank you Don Peterson Video!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2012

1.0

You get what you pay for. They missed many important photos, and I made a specific list of what I wanted, nothing too difficult. The videography was terrible, they missed important fun moments, didn't get the best man speech, but video taped us greeting people at the reception for an hour. It was really cheap to do photography & videography, but they really missed a lot of key moments. They didn't take pictures at all of the tables as I requested, instead they took 90 minutes to eat dinner. The couple is really nice and the price was good so if you're on a budget and not too picky, it's worth it.

Sent on 02/13/2013

1.6
      1.5

Hi Hire Donald peterson video because of the very resonable price and when I went to the home he show me bit of different video that he had done in the pasts( not knowing that he only show me his best work only nice and clear). The peterson is a very nice and friendly elderly couples. I thought he had a team of people now the date of my event My 25th anniversary/vow renewal didnt go as planned. But my video person didnt interveiw myself or husband before the event, He didnt move around with his camera he had on a stand the entire time,no editing, He didnt have lights at all the entire night he complaint that my venue lighting was wrong.(I guess he not use to video african American if no light we look look like a shadow in the video). I saw my photograph running all over the place going up the stairs I saw donald and his wife sitting down in chairs getting anything that walk in front of their non-mobile camera that sit on a stand my event was 5 1/2 long the video was only an hour.Oh yeah did I mention I paid the peterson in person i receive my video in the mail unprofessional at least let veiw it first didnt even get the opportunity to do that . He didnt get my guests arriving or leaving. I had to tell him to go video the guests at the table and the video show he couldnt handle carry the camera to the table my guest had to wait until he was ready.I am saying you get what you paid for you want the best video service my suggestion dont go with peterson video paid a little more somewhere else to have a good video of your dream. Its not often that someone stay together for 25 years and get ruin the moment on a video>!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2012

• Bridgeview, 60455 See on map
    Location of (Don Peterson Video)