27 Entertainment

1150 W. Lincolnway, Entrance A, Suite 1, Valparaiso, IN 46383 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Real Weddings 1

About 27 Entertainment

27 Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Valparaiso, Indiana. As a society of innovative creatives, this vendor will provide great entertainment for your wedding day. 27 Entertainment will provide great music and excellent customer services for a memorable and wonderful experience. (see Facebook/Instagram @27entertainment)

Experience
27 Entertainment has won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for several years straight.

27 Entertainment offers the following services and items:

• PARTY PARTY PARTY
  • Dj's
  • Lighting
  • Film
  • and Much More

Reach out, Join the fun!

Location
27 Entertainment is based in Valparaiso, Indiana. They service the areas of Indiana, Michigan, and Illinois

Follow 27 Entertainment on

27 Entertainment 4
27 Entertainment 5

Marisa · Married on 03/15/2019

Best decision we made!

Where do I even begin with this review! Is perfection enough to say? 27 entertainment was recommended to me by my best friend who used them for her wedding! I was a bridesmaid at this wedding and I remember never leaving that dance floor! When it was time to plan my own wedding there was never a question in DJ! 27 was exactly what I knew I wanted! We sat down and had a FaceTime meeting with Matthew Fayson and told him exactly what we wanted! He kept up with us every few weeks just to make sure we were doing okay in our music selection process as we needed to combine several genres and cultures! As time drew closer, we were introduced to the duo that made our wedding everything!!! Sterling and Malcolm! These two were just absolutely amazing! The music has been the number one thing talked about from our guests! And my mission as the bride was completed I very rarely left the dance floor! I want to also mention one specific moment in which I will be eternally grateful for our DJs! My now husband booked a mariachi for me and this band was to play during dinner. Everyone including the DJs new about this and we were all on the same page. Unfortunately the mariachi decided to show up late and completely threw off our timeline. Fortunately, Malcolm came to the rescue and began playing songs from that playlist! Both Malcolm and sterling never missed and beat and our guests had no idea that anything was missing! We could not be happier with our day and with their service!

• Kynan

Kynan Wallace · Married on 12/01/2018

Extremely gifted DJs!

We had the pleasure of working with Malcom from 27 entertainment as our DJ. He probably had the most fun at our reception aside from me and my wife. He was extremely upbeat, exciting and thoughtful in the planning and execution of our reception music. Working with 27 Entertainment for our DJ needs was wonderful and they were extremely quick in communications as well as editing a mixup for our first dance of 2 different songs. Highly recommend them for DJ servies, you won't be disappointed!

27 Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• The Uptown Center
    The Uptown Center Banquet Halls

Wow! We absolutely LOVE when 27 Entertainment is in our ballroom! We know that our couple will be taken care of and their guests will have an AMAZING & MEMORABLE time!

• Aberdeen Manor Ballroom, Chapel, Garden
    Aberdeen Manor Ballroom, Chapel, Garden Mansion Weddings

27 Entertainment is a wonderful company to work with, very professional and always timely.

• 1150 W. Lincolnway, Entrance A, Suite 1 Valparaiso, 46383 See on map
    219-641-3844 (Phone number)
    Mon - Fri (9:00AM - 5:00PM) Sat - Sun (By Appointment Only)
  • See on map