8410 Gordon Drive, Highland, IN 46322 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Affordable Disc Jockeys

Our philosophy is to offer our clients professional, high quality disc jockey entertainment services with a classy, elegant presence while still creating a fun and interactive atmosphere for you and your guests. We value our clients’ personal preferences and will incorporate their requests and musical tastes with our entertainment program.

We supply professional DJs at affordable prices. We have deen in business for over 15 years. Quality sound & lights. We play the music you & your guests want to hear! 'LIKE" us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Affordable-Disc-Jockeys/140214852707020

Follow Affordable Disc Jockeys on

Affordable Disc Jockeys 5
Affordable Disc Jockeys 6
Affordable Disc Jockeys 7

April · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Just overall amazing very polite and professional I would recommend him to anyone and I have used the company a few times.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, April for the kind words. We appreciate your repeat business and wonderful referrals. Always enjoy working with you, your friends and family! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Deana Painter · Married on 11/18/2018

Affordable & Professional

Michael,
    We sincerely have to say THANK YOU a thousand times for making our night go off without a hitch. You did an AMAZING job! I appreciate you keeping me in the loop & making suggestions as we went. I heard SO many people say the music selection was perfect and I have honestly never seen so many people remain on the dance floor at a wedding.
    And the entrance....YOU NAILED IT! it was absolutely PERFECT and the music selection you picked for it was genius!!
    We seriously cannot thank you enough. You kept everything together and there was not one thing you could have done better.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review. It is my pleasure to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again to you and Adam!

Julia Anto · Married on 11/16/2018

Exactly what we were looking for

We only had 3 months to plan a wedding from start to finish. As I called around to find a DJ service who was available, affordable and willing to work with our dates, times and budget, I became overwhelmed. Tight budget and 3 months to plan made it difficult and frankly, I couldn't afford to spend 12-15% of our budget on a DJ. Enter Michael! Not only was he aware of our time sensitivity but was aware of our budget and we found a perfect match! We played exactly the songs we wanted and kept the dance floor moving all night!! Professional and fun and could read the mood of the guests to play what was needed each moment! Thank you Michael!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Julia for the wonderful review. It was a great time with a great couple. Met a lot of nice people. Wishing you and Christian a lifetime of happiness.

Affordable Disc Jockeys FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 300.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 305.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Affordable Disc Jockeys 1
    $50 off a six hour package!
    Mention Wedding Wire and receive $50 off a six hour package!
  • Affordable Disc Jockeys 2
    $50.00 off 6 Hour Package
    Mention this ad and recieve $50.00 off any 6 hour package.

• A Sound Decision DJ Service
    A Sound Decision DJ Service Wedding DJs

Great guy excellent quality customer service works hard to please

• MusicByMitch DJ Productions
    MusicByMitch DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Been working with Mike, swapping ideas and suggestions for events we do. This guy knows his stuff, you would do great to have him as your DJ!

• AutumnBreeze Photography
    AutumnBreeze Photography Wedding Photographers

Mike Kelly is the most professional and well equipped DJ I have ever worked with. I photograph many weddings for people on budgets. It typically means an inexperienced DJ when you have limited funds. With Affordable Disc Jockey, you not only get a great price, but you get an expensive experience. I recommend Mike Kelly to all my brides.

• 8410 Gordon Drive Highland, IN 46322 See on map