Affordable Disc Jockeys Reviews

Affordable Disc Jockeys 5
Affordable Disc Jockeys 6
Affordable Disc Jockeys 7

April · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Just overall amazing very polite and professional I would recommend him to anyone and I have used the company a few times.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, April for the kind words. We appreciate your repeat business and wonderful referrals. Always enjoy working with you, your friends and family!
    www.affordablediscjockeys.com
  • Diane

Diane Paduch · Married on 06/22/2019

No Worries

Michael made sure everything was exactly how we wanted! He moved the night right along, so there was no question as to what was going on. He played the BEST music. Everyone had an amazing time and we got several compliments from our guests about how great he was! We would DEFINITELY recommend Michael to anyone looking to have a great time.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Charlotte Smith · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing and he plays whatever music you want when asked.

Very good and fun and makes everything about you.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2019

The way to go!

Michael is a true professional! We had a bit of an unorthodox wedding and he made sure the day went smoothly!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Steph for the kind words It was a great nice and I enjoyed the night as well. Many years of happiness to you and Adam.

Carol Hudgins · Married on 03/17/2019

Stress Free Reception

Michael was great, he was always on time to meetings and made my fiance and I feel very comfortable. We had some unique song choices and he found everything for us and was excited to play whatever we wanted. The website was very helpful. Michael answered every one of our questions as well. He was very professional and fun on our wedding day and he never stole the spotlight. Everyone danced and had a good time. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Joseph Rooroo · Married on 03/15/2019

Had A Blast!

We are SO happy we used Affordable Disc Jockeys for our wedding!
    Mike was an absolutely amazing DJ who had the dance floor packed all night long. Many of our friends and family commented on what a great, personable, and friendly DJ we had and we couldn't agree more. He went through all our introductions and announcements with enthusiasm and we really appreciated how he created a wonderful atmosphere with amazing music choices!

Joyce was a joy to work with as well! She got back to us so quickly when we had questions about her photo booth and was super friendly in all of our interactions.

The photobooth was a blast!!!!! Everyone was raving about how much fun it was and the props were hilarious. We got to keep one strip of photos from each session and the photos were great.
    Thank you both for making our wedding so amazing & memorable!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Joe,
    What a great night it was. I appreciate you taking the time to review us. Wishing you and Karen a lifetime of happiness.
    www. affordablediscjockeys.com

Mary Little · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Night!

We were extremely happy with Mike from Affordable Disc Jockeys! Many of our guests told us they hadn't danced that much in years. We even had some guests that had their coats on and were headed to the door and dropped their coats on the floor and came back on the dance floor because a song they liked was playing. Great night and a whole lot of fun.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Jasmine Murphy · Married on 01/25/2019

Fun Night!

After our meeting with Affordable Disc Jockeys we knew that everything would go smoothly at our reception and that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We also went with the photo booth and uplighting. Those services were as affordable and really made the party! They did an excellent job with the music as well--everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. So easy to work with, and genuinely nice people!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Lee Fenda · Married on 01/06/2019

We're Happy

We had the hardest time finding a DJ. We wanted someone who wasn't going to be cheesy, and honestly, it was more difficult than suspected.
    We ended up meeting with Michael and instantly felt a good connection - he was cool and funny and seemed to understand what we wanted for our wedding, rather than pigeon-holing us into a "traditional" wedding couple.
    He DJ'd our wedding and he was awesome! He was very nice and helpful, and he was clearly having a blast while working, which I think definitely adds to the fun. Whenever I asked him to play a song, he made sure it happened when I asked, which was really nice.
    I'd highly recommend this DJ service because they are organized, kind, and will tailor their service to your needs.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. Many years of happiness to you and George!

Carol L Hudgins · Married on 12/21/2018

Exactly What We Were Looking For

Michael did an absolutely amazing job keeping the evening fun and energized. Myself, my husband as well as all the guests danced all night! tI was so much fun! Michael was the key that made our night so memorable. I would recommend him and his services to any friend or family member. But make sure you get a hold of him ASAP because he books fast. He is extremely efficient in responding to email, text and phone calls. He made the entire process very easy.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Carol for taking time out to review our services. It was a wonderful evening. Congratulations again to you and Andy.

Marilyn Propp · Married on 12/16/2018

Best DJ Service in NWI

To all the brides and grooms out there... you won't regret hiring Affordable Disc Jockeys AKA NWI DJS. I know wedding djs can be expensive, but this is one thing that you won't have to worry about. I had the pleasure of having Nick at my wedding at Cloister in the Woods. His professionalism, enthusiasm, and passion for what he does was infectious. Every guest loved him and interacting with the crowd made it all the more amazing. It is a day I will never forget and I owe a big piece of that to this wonderful company. Thank you for being a part of our special day and for giving us top quality service. I will forever speak highly of you!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Vicki

Vicki Nomi · Married on 12/15/2018

Very Happy!

Michael did a wonderful on our 12/15/`8 wedding. Victoria Burnett recommended him. We met and knew we wanted him for our ceremony and reception. He listened to what we wanted and more importantly, what we did not want! He was easy to deal with and was patient with all of our questions. Everyone of our guests loved the ceremony, reception and had a wonderful time dancing! I will recommend Michael and Affordable Disc Jockeys to anyone who needs their services!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Affordable Disc Jockeys 8

Deana Painter · Married on 11/18/2018

Affordable & Professional

Michael,
    We sincerely have to say THANK YOU a thousand times for making our night go off without a hitch. You did an AMAZING job! I appreciate you keeping me in the loop & making suggestions as we went. I heard SO many people say the music selection was perfect and I have honestly never seen so many people remain on the dance floor at a wedding.
    And the entrance....YOU NAILED IT! it was absolutely PERFECT and the music selection you picked for it was genius!!
    We seriously cannot thank you enough. You kept everything together and there was not one thing you could have done better.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review. It is my pleasure to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again to you and Adam!
  • Julia

Julia Anto · Married on 11/16/2018

Exactly what we were looking for

We only had 3 months to plan a wedding from start to finish. As I called around to find a DJ service who was available, affordable and willing to work with our dates, times and budget, I became overwhelmed. Tight budget and 3 months to plan made it difficult and frankly, I couldn't afford to spend 12-15% of our budget on a DJ. Enter Michael! Not only was he aware of our time sensitivity but was aware of our budget and we found a perfect match! We played exactly the songs we wanted and kept the dance floor moving all night!! Professional and fun and could read the mood of the guests to play what was needed each moment! Thank you Michael!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Julia for the wonderful review. It was a great time with a great couple. Met a lot of nice people. Wishing you and Christian a lifetime of happiness.

Samantha · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful job!

Michael was my DJ for my wedding in November. He was very communicative and easy to get in contact with before hand, flexible with my requests, and everything went off completely without a hitch despite my not being able to personally direct him that day. Great experience!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Samantha. I truly appreciate you taking the time out to review my services. Wishing you and Kyle a lifetime of happiness!

Kami Stroud · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent DJ

The DJ we had was excellent. All of his announcements were loud and clear. He played a wide range of music and everybody had a good time.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for the great review. Wishing you and Steve a lifetime of happiness! It was nice to be a part of your special day.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding on 10-20-18

Absolutely incredible! I danced all night long and he did such a great job of keeping the dance floor full! I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much! 💙

Sent on 10/22/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Megan for the kind words. We enjoyed ourselves as well. Many years of happiness to you and Max.
    www.affordablediscjockeys,com

Sam · Married on 10/07/2018

Everyone at Affordable Disc Jockeys was amazing to work with!! They were honest, helpful and super organized! They made sure we were all set well in advance for the big day. On our actual wedding day, DJ Chris did a phenomenal job!!!! He made the reception flow so smoothly and really got the dance party started and kept it going all night! We could not have asked for anything better. We also went with The Mirror photo booth, which ended up being a HUGE hit with our guests. I highly recommend Michael Kelly and his company to anyone getting married, they will not disappoint!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Evelyn · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely the best experience I could have hoped for. I cannot recommend Affordable Disc Jockeys strongly enough!! They were professional, courteous, flexible, personable and attentive. They took the time to interview and get to know us, and used this information to make our wedding reception fun and personal. They acted as "MC" for the reception and made sure that everything from bridal party introduction, to buffet service, to the special dances went off without a hitch. We had a GREAT time, and a lot of the credit goes to Sffordavle Disc Jockeys.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was great!! He showed up early to make sure he was set up and ready to go. He played until the last minute which was wonderful!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

We love our DJ, he was wonderful. He went over the schedule with us and made sure everything was correct. He stuck with the list of songs that we wanted, he even did a mellow version from our list for dinner. He was wonderful and we would love to have him again if we need a DJ!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Judy · Married on 07/28/2018

Michael was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING as the DJ for our wedding! He truly kept the dance floor packed and each and every one of our guests had THE best time! We still are getting so many compliments on the wonderful job he did. He is so flexible and played all of our favorites. He truly has such an amazing talent and absolutely loves what he does, which makes working with him a real pleasure. I would recommend him in a heartbeat! Thank you, Michael. you truly are THE BEST!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2018

Michael was a great wedding DJ!!! He played everything we wanted to hear plus some. Everyone danced the entire night away and it was an awesome party!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you sooo much for the kind words. It means a lot. Many years of happiness to you both!

Anastasia · Married on 06/01/2018

Very professional and friendly. Did a great job with the play list set up. Our night was great and the music was perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful review. It was a great evening. Many years of happiness to you both!
    www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Gania · Married on 05/26/2018

He played all the songs we wanted, smoothly emceed when necessary, and kept the dance energy high. And we barely had to think about him, we just had to party!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We thank you for the kind words. Wishing you both many years of happiness together! www.affordablediscjockeys.com