Affordable Disc Jockeys Reviews

Affordable Disc Jockeys 5
Affordable Disc Jockeys 6
Affordable Disc Jockeys 7

April · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Just overall amazing very polite and professional I would recommend him to anyone and I have used the company a few times.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, April for the kind words. We appreciate your repeat business and wonderful referrals. Always enjoy working with you, your friends and family! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Marilyn Propp · Married on 12/16/2018

Best DJ Service in NWI

To all the brides and grooms out there... you won't regret hiring Affordable Disc Jockeys AKA NWI DJS. I know wedding djs can be expensive, but this is one thing that you won't have to worry about. I had the pleasure of having Nick at my wedding at Cloister in the Woods. His professionalism, enthusiasm, and passion for what he does was infectious. Every guest loved him and interacting with the crowd made it all the more amazing. It is a day I will never forget and I owe a big piece of that to this wonderful company. Thank you for being a part of our special day and for giving us top quality service. I will forever speak highly of you!

• Vicki

Vicki Nomi · Married on 12/15/2018

Very Happy!

Michael did a wonderful on our 12/15/`8 wedding. Victoria Burnett recommended him. We met and knew we wanted him for our ceremony and reception. He listened to what we wanted and more importantly, what we did not want! He was easy to deal with and was patient with all of our questions. Everyone of our guests loved the ceremony, reception and had a wonderful time dancing! I will recommend Michael and Affordable Disc Jockeys to anyone who needs their services!

Affordable Disc Jockeys 8

Deana Painter · Married on 11/18/2018

Affordable & Professional

Michael,
    We sincerely have to say THANK YOU a thousand times for making our night go off without a hitch. You did an AMAZING job! I appreciate you keeping me in the loop & making suggestions as we went. I heard SO many people say the music selection was perfect and I have honestly never seen so many people remain on the dance floor at a wedding.
    And the entrance....YOU NAILED IT! it was absolutely PERFECT and the music selection you picked for it was genius!!
    We seriously cannot thank you enough. You kept everything together and there was not one thing you could have done better.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review. It is my pleasure to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again to you and Adam!
  • Julia

Julia Anto · Married on 11/16/2018

Exactly what we were looking for

We only had 3 months to plan a wedding from start to finish. As I called around to find a DJ service who was available, affordable and willing to work with our dates, times and budget, I became overwhelmed. Tight budget and 3 months to plan made it difficult and frankly, I couldn't afford to spend 12-15% of our budget on a DJ. Enter Michael! Not only was he aware of our time sensitivity but was aware of our budget and we found a perfect match! We played exactly the songs we wanted and kept the dance floor moving all night!! Professional and fun and could read the mood of the guests to play what was needed each moment! Thank you Michael!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Julia for the wonderful review. It was a great time with a great couple. Met a lot of nice people. Wishing you and Christian a lifetime of happiness.

Samantha · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful job!

Michael was my DJ for my wedding in November. He was very communicative and easy to get in contact with before hand, flexible with my requests, and everything went off completely without a hitch despite my not being able to personally direct him that day. Great experience!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Samantha. I truly appreciate you taking the time out to review my services. Wishing you and Kyle a lifetime of happiness!

Kami Stroud · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent DJ

The DJ we had was excellent. All of his announcements were loud and clear. He played a wide range of music and everybody had a good time.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for the great review. Wishing you and Steve a lifetime of happiness! It was nice to be a part of your special day. www.nwidjs.com
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding on 10-20-18

Absolutely incredible! I danced all night long and he did such a great job of keeping the dance floor full! I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much! 💙

Sent on 10/22/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Megan for the kind words. We enjoyed ourselves as well. Many years of happiness to you and Max. www.affordablediscjockeys,com

Sam · Married on 10/07/2018

Everyone at Affordable Disc Jockeys was amazing to work with!! They were honest, helpful and super organized! They made sure we were all set well in advance for the big day. On our actual wedding day, DJ Chris did a phenomenal job!!!! He made the reception flow so smoothly and really got the dance party started and kept it going all night! We could not have asked for anything better. We also went with The Mirror photo booth, which ended up being a HUGE hit with our guests. I highly recommend Michael Kelly and his company to anyone getting married, they will not disappoint!!

Evelyn · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely the best experience I could have hoped for. I cannot recommend Affordable Disc Jockeys strongly enough!! They were professional, courteous, flexible, personable and attentive. They took the time to interview and get to know us, and used this information to make our wedding reception fun and personal. They acted as "MC" for the reception and made sure that everything from bridal party introduction, to buffet service, to the special dances went off without a hitch. We had a GREAT time, and a lot of the credit goes to Sffordavle Disc Jockeys.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was great!! He showed up early to make sure he was set up and ready to go. He played until the last minute which was wonderful!!

lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

We love our DJ, he was wonderful. He went over the schedule with us and made sure everything was correct. He stuck with the list of songs that we wanted, he even did a mellow version from our list for dinner. He was wonderful and we would love to have him again if we need a DJ!

Judy · Married on 07/28/2018

Michael was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING as the DJ for our wedding! He truly kept the dance floor packed and each and every one of our guests had THE best time! We still are getting so many compliments on the wonderful job he did. He is so flexible and played all of our favorites. He truly has such an amazing talent and absolutely loves what he does, which makes working with him a real pleasure. I would recommend him in a heartbeat! Thank you, Michael. you truly are THE BEST!

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2018

Michael was a great wedding DJ!!! He played everything we wanted to hear plus some. Everyone danced the entire night away and it was an awesome party!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you sooo much for the kind words. It means a lot. Many years of happiness to you both! www.nwidjs.com

Anastasia · Married on 06/01/2018

Very professional and friendly. Did a great job with the play list set up. Our night was great and the music was perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful review. It was a great evening. Many years of happiness to you both! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Gania · Married on 05/26/2018

He played all the songs we wanted, smoothly emceed when necessary, and kept the dance energy high. And we barely had to think about him, we just had to party!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We thank you for the kind words. Wishing you both many years of happiness together! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Affordable disc jockeys were so awesome to work with. They showed up on time and kept everything moving throughout the night. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Lauren for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness. www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Patricia · Married on 05/19/2018

Simply put, I would have Michael Kelly provide the entertainment for any event at which I plan on busting a move. I only had a month to plan my big day, so I was very stressed from day one. Micheal took me from a 10 to a 2 by responding within 20 minutes of me sending my frantic message. He was extremely prompt and clear over the next few weeks as well. He never made me feel like a nuisance when I would call with what seemed to me was a huge deal! I never worried at all that the reception would be everything I wanted. He was very professional and very patient with the bridal party all night. I had one of those weddings where there were only about four people on the dance Floor at all times, and they were usually the same four. That didn’t stop him from treating it as if there were a hundred and 20 our there. Every time I requested a song, he played it immediately following the song that was playing. He is an extremely nice guy and he truly did make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Affordable Disc Jockeys 9
    Affordable Disc Jockeys 10
    Affordable Disc Jockeys 11
    Affordable Disc Jockeys 12

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Wow, Tricia! I am so happy you took the tine to write such an amazing review. You, your husband and your guests were so fruendly and fun that it made my job easy. I had a wonderful time as well. Wishing you and TJ a lifetime of happiness. www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Debbie · Married on 05/13/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception!! I cannot rave enough about how wonderful the music was, how professional Nick the DJ was and how nicely he made the ceremony and reception flow. Every guest at the wedding kept saying how much fun they were having and the dance floor was not empty the entire night!!

Carol · Married on 05/12/2018

We used Affordable DJ's for our wedding and could not be happier! From our creativity session when we picked out all the music, to the day of the wedding - Michael was professional, responsive and really listened to all our (and our guests) requests. All our guests couldn’t say enough about the music and the DJ. Which is really all we wanted, was everyone to have a great time and not stop dancing. I would highly recommend Affordable DJ’s to anyone – Carol & Steve

Sent on 05/15/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Carol. What a great evening. We had a blast as well. Wishing you and Devin many years of love and happiness! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2018

DJ Bill did an excellent job at our wedding from start to finish. He is very detail oriented, responsive, and even honored our very specific and long list of requests. All our guests had an amazing time. The lighting he provided also looked beautiful and transformed the reception room. Would highly recommend. Thank you, DJ Bill and Michael Kelly!

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for your review. Bill always does a great job. We wish you and Kevin much love and laughter. www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Hannah · Married on 04/15/2018

When looking for a DJ I was looking for a company with great reviews and a great price. Affordable Disc Jockeys did not disappoint, they were very professional and fun to work with. The DJ (Antonio) showed up early to set up. He kept it upbeat and on schedule. Michael answered all of my emails very quickly and showed true interest in my wedding. Everyone said they had a great time!

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Hannah, it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We thank you for the kind words. Wishing you and Alex many years of happiness together! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Rebecca · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I used Ray for our wedding and ceremony and we were so pleased with his work. Our goal for the reception was to keep the party going and have everyone on the dance floor all night long and that is exactly what Ray accomplished. Our wedding and reception ran smoothly thanks to his music and timing! We would recommend Ray and Affordable Disc Jockeys for any event. They are professional, talented and affordable!

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Rebecca for the kind words. We appreciate you taking time to review our services. Congratulations to you both again. www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Debbie · Married on 04/01/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys was the right choice for us. We were on a budget and the price was right. Almost half of what some other companies were charging! We also liked the fact that they have been in business for over 20 years with hundreds of satisfied customers. They played all of our selections as well as playing guests requests. Everyone danced and had a great time. John, our DJ was wonderful. We have already recommended Affordable Disc Jockeys to several of our friends. Thank you so very much and continued success!

Denise · Married on 03/31/2018

Completely happy with this wonderful vompany. Very easy to work with. Nick and Michael were very professional and our guests had a ball. Wide variety of music is what we wanted and that is what we got. Affordable Disc Jockeys kept the music light during cocktails and dinner so our guets could talk without having to yell. lol. They also let everyone know what was happeening throughout the evening. The price was right and they made our night one to remeber!