296 Reviews for Affordable Disc Jockeys

Do-Not-Play List (10)
Photobooth (3)
Karaoke (1)
295 Affordable Disc Jockeys Reviews

Very professional and friendly. Did a great job with the play list set up. Our night was great and the music was perfect!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Simply put, I would have Michael Kelly provide the entertainment for any event at which I plan on busting a move. I only had a month to plan my big day, so I was very stressed from day one. Micheal took me from a 10 to a 2 by responding within 20 minutes of me sending my frantic message. He was extremely prompt and clear over the next few weeks as well. He never made me feel like a nuisance when I would call with what seemed to me was a huge deal! I never worried at all that the reception would be everything I wanted. He was very professional and very patient with the bridal party all night. I had one of those weddings where there were only about four people on the dance Floor at all times, and they were usually the same four. That didn’t stop him from treating it as if there were a hundred and 20 our there. Every time I requested a song, he played it immediately following the song that was playing. He is an extremely nice guy and he truly did make our wedding day perfect!

Photo for Affordable Disc Jockeys Review - That smile was plastered to my dads face the whole night!
Photo for Affordable Disc Jockeys Review - I was more pumped about the Hawaiian shirt than my dad.
Photo for Affordable Disc Jockeys Review - I still can’t believe I got so stinking lucky.
Photo for Affordable Disc Jockeys Review - I kind of got left behind whe the garter was being “tossed”.
Profile Picture Patricia, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Affordable disc jockeys were so awesome to work with. They showed up on time and kept everything moving throughout the night. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Affordable Disc Jockeys did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception!! I cannot rave enough about how wonderful the music was, how professional Nick the DJ was and how nicely he made the ceremony and reception flow. Every guest at the wedding kept saying how much fun they were having and the dance floor was not empty the entire night!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Affordable DJ's for our wedding and could not be happier! From our creativity session when we picked out all the music, to the day of the wedding - Michael was professional, responsive and really listened to all our (and our guests) requests. All our guests couldn’t say enough about the music and the DJ. Which is really all we wanted, was everyone to have a great time and not stop dancing. I would highly recommend Affordable DJ’s to anyone – Carol & Steve

Profile Picture Carol, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bill did an excellent job at our wedding from start to finish. He is very detail oriented, responsive, and even honored our very specific and long list of requests. All our guests had an amazing time. The lighting he provided also looked beautiful and transformed the reception room. Would highly recommend. Thank you, DJ Bill and Michael Kelly!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I wish there was a higher number of stars I could give for flexibility ! Working with Mike. was hands down one of the best experiences I have ever had. We ran into a very difficult situation with family illness and it caused the entire day to be thrown off. Mike handled it like a gentleman and more importantly like a professional. He stepped in and stepped up to make sure that there was no damper on the day. The crowd had to get up and dance because he wasn't having it any other way ! When I think of how he took what could have been a horrible day and made it into one of the most fun weddings I have ever attended. 5 Stars!

Profile Picture alyssa, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When looking for a DJ I was looking for a company with great reviews and a great price. Affordable Disc Jockeys did not disappoint, they were very professional and fun to work with. The DJ (Antonio) showed up early to set up. He kept it upbeat and on schedule. Michael answered all of my emails very quickly and showed true interest in my wedding. Everyone said they had a great time!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used Ray for our wedding and ceremony and we were so pleased with his work. Our goal for the reception was to keep the party going and have everyone on the dance floor all night long and that is exactly what Ray accomplished. Our wedding and reception ran smoothly thanks to his music and timing! We would recommend Ray and Affordable Disc Jockeys for any event. They are professional, talented and affordable!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Affordable Disc Jockeys was the right choice for us. We were on a budget and the price was right. Almost half of what some other companies were charging! We also liked the fact that they have been in business for over 20 years with hundreds of satisfied customers. They played all of our selections as well as playing guests requests. Everyone danced and had a great time. John, our DJ was wonderful. We have already recommended Affordable Disc Jockeys to several of our friends. Thank you so very much and continued success!

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Completely happy with this wonderful vompany. Very easy to work with. Nick and Michael were very professional and our guests had a ball. Wide variety of music is what we wanted and that is what we got. Affordable Disc Jockeys kept the music light during cocktails and dinner so our guets could talk without having to yell. lol. They also let everyone know what was happeening throughout the evening. The price was right and they made our night one to remeber!

Profile Picture Denise, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Affordable Disc Jockeys did an amazing job at our reception. We wanted experience and affordabilty and got both. Michael was very prompt with each e-mail and played every one of our song requests. There are a lot of DJs in Northwest Indiana, but thank goodness we found a company that had experience and knew exactly how to run a wedding reception. Thank you, Affordable Disc Jockeys!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was so amazing, he played every song we asked for and added some more to keep the party going. He was so much fun to work with and really only wanted the best for my husband and I. From the very moment we booked with Affordable Disc Jockeys we were put at ease by how friendly and welcoming Michael was. He is so professional and AFFORDABLE. This company is amazing and I will refer this company to anyone of my friends and family.

Profile Picture Tammy, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I met with several DJ companies and were shocked how costly they were. We went with Affordable Disc Jockeys because of their glowing reviews and reasonable rates. I received many comments from my guests regarding the DJ services. ALL the comments were positive. Nick chose a great variety of music that everyone was able to enjoy and dance to. He was very friendly, professional and accommodating. I would definitely recommend him and Affordable Disc Jockeys again.

Profile Picture Darlene, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was great. He was prompt in contacting us when we were looking for quotes, his rates are very reasonable and his music selection was fantastic. Everyone that was there said they had a great time. He knew when to change up the tempo and was very much in the flow of the reception, all without feeling intrusive. When he noticed me and my wife wearing Mickey ears as we made our entrance, he came over immediately afterwards and asked if it was okay if he played Disney songs during the dinner (a big yes from both of us). That little touch impressed me a lot. He was very accommodating to our requests, and made sure to play everything we wanted. I would definitely recommend Affordable Disc Jockeys for any occasion.

Profile Picture Karyn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike, from Affordable Disc Jockeys was so unbelievable as a DJ, as well as an organizer. I wouldn't even hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional, flexible, responsible DJ for their event. I know I plan to use him for all of my future DJ needs! Mike helped me to organize my wedding and gave me great ideas for how to make things run smoothly. We definitely had the best wedding ever due to Mike!!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy that we chose Affordable Disc Jockeys to DJ our wedding. Our DJ, Michael was wonderful to work with. He met with us in person, spoke on the phone, and emailed back and forth many times before our actual wedding day. He was so easy to work with and had everyone dancing during the entire reception! Having a fun, "party" atmosphere is what we really wanted! Affordable Disc Jockeys is the best option in the area in terms of price and experience. We are so happy we booked with Affordable Disc Jockeys!

Profile Picture Linda, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John our DJ did an amazing job. He made sure to play all of our requests and was very flexible with last minute changes and requests. The guests complemented us on our music the whole night. In fact, I barely left the dance floor for more than a minute at a time! John was attentive to our requests and needs on the day of. I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family. They were worth every penny.

Profile Picture Darlene, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about this company. We had Michael Kelly DJ our reception and could not be happier with the service provided. He played all of our requests and kept the guests up and dancing all night. I had several guests tell me how great the music was. He was also a great emcee and kept the reception running very smoothly. THANK YOU AFFORDABLE DISC JOCKEYS!

Profile Picture Diana, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have only great things to say! We had so many nice comments on what a nice event, and Michael was part of why this was a success!

Profile Picture Gayle, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for being so respectful of our wishes! We had a great night!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My family couldn't be happier with Mike! It's clear from all the positive reviews that we're one of many who were blessed by his experience, skills, and attention to detail. The most important part is always a happy bride. Check! She was beaming. Often times you have to sacrifice quality to get a dj at an affordable rate—not the case here. High quality and great pricing = excellent value. Would repeat and recommend to friends. Thanks for everything, Mike...YOU made the occasion!

Profile Picture Mathew, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael and Chris are the best! Seriously the best! I decided to hire them for my wedding because they did such a good job at 2 of my best friends weddings :). They really know how to get the crowd going and even got my husband who DOES NOT DANCE out on he dance floor having a good time :). Our guests said this was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding and I can honestly say it was because of these guys! Not only was the music perfection, the up.lighting was amazing too! My husband even said that it really brought the room to life. You guys did an amazing job. I can't say enough how appreciative we are of you.

Profile Picture Suzanna, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Affordable Disc Jockeys DJ'd our ceremony as well as our reception. Amzing service, very flexible. Very understanding & passionate. Always prepared. Equipment was awesome. Read the crowd & changed the music accordingly. Would 110% recommend this company. Thank you, Mike and the wonderful DJ you provided!

Profile Picture Lee, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and Nick were great to work with at an affordable price!

Profile Picture Staci, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews