Affordable Disc Jockeys Reviews

304 | Highland, IN

304 Reviews for Affordable Disc Jockeys

304 Affordable Disc Jockeys Reviews

April · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Just overall amazing very polite and professional I would recommend him to anyone and I have used the company a few times.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, April for the kind words. We appreciate your repeat business and wonderful referrals. Always enjoy working with you, your friends and family! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Sam · Married on 10/07/2018

Everyone at Affordable Disc Jockeys was amazing to work with!! They were honest, helpful and super organized! They made sure we were all set well in advance for the big day. On our actual wedding day, DJ Chris did a phenomenal job!!!! He made the reception flow so smoothly and really got the dance party started and kept it going all night! We could not have asked for anything better. We also went with The Mirror photo booth, which ended up being a HUGE hit with our guests. I highly recommend Michael Kelly and his company to anyone getting married, they will not disappoint!!

Evelyn · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely the best experience I could have hoped for. I cannot recommend Affordable Disc Jockeys strongly enough!! They were professional, courteous, flexible, personable and attentive. They took the time to interview and get to know us, and used this information to make our wedding reception fun and personal. They acted as "MC" for the reception and made sure that everything from bridal party introduction, to buffet service, to the special dances went off without a hitch. We had a GREAT time, and a lot of the credit goes to Sffordavle Disc Jockeys.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was great!! He showed up early to make sure he was set up and ready to go. He played until the last minute which was wonderful!!

lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

We love our DJ, he was wonderful. He went over the schedule with us and made sure everything was correct. He stuck with the list of songs that we wanted, he even did a mellow version from our list for dinner. He was wonderful and we would love to have him again if we need a DJ!

Judy · Married on 07/28/2018

Michael was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING as the DJ for our wedding! He truly kept the dance floor packed and each and every one of our guests had THE best time! We still are getting so many compliments on the wonderful job he did. He is so flexible and played all of our favorites. He truly has such an amazing talent and absolutely loves what he does, which makes working with him a real pleasure. I would recommend him in a heartbeat! Thank you, Michael. you truly are THE BEST!

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2018

Michael was a great wedding DJ!!! He played everything we wanted to hear plus some. Everyone danced the entire night away and it was an awesome party!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you sooo much for the kind words. It means a lot. Many years of happiness to you both! www.nwidjs.com

Anastasia · Married on 06/01/2018

Very professional and friendly. Did a great job with the play list set up. Our night was great and the music was perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful review. It was a great evening. Many years of happiness to you both! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Gania · Married on 05/26/2018

He played all the songs we wanted, smoothly emceed when necessary, and kept the dance energy high. And we barely had to think about him, we just had to party!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We thank you for the kind words. Wishing you both many years of happiness together! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Affordable disc jockeys were so awesome to work with. They showed up on time and kept everything moving throughout the night. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Lauren for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness. www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Patricia · Married on 05/19/2018

Simply put, I would have Michael Kelly provide the entertainment for any event at which I plan on busting a move. I only had a month to plan my big day, so I was very stressed from day one. Micheal took me from a 10 to a 2 by responding within 20 minutes of me sending my frantic message. He was extremely prompt and clear over the next few weeks as well. He never made me feel like a nuisance when I would call with what seemed to me was a huge deal! I never worried at all that the reception would be everything I wanted. He was very professional and very patient with the bridal party all night. I had one of those weddings where there were only about four people on the dance Floor at all times, and they were usually the same four. That didn’t stop him from treating it as if there were a hundred and 20 our there. Every time I requested a song, he played it immediately following the song that was playing. He is an extremely nice guy and he truly did make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Affordable Disc Jockeys 1
    Affordable Disc Jockeys 2
    Affordable Disc Jockeys 3
    Affordable Disc Jockeys 4

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Wow, Tricia! I am so happy you took the tine to write such an amazing review. You, your husband and your guests were so fruendly and fun that it made my job easy. I had a wonderful time as well. Wishing you and TJ a lifetime of happiness. www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Debbie · Married on 05/13/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception!! I cannot rave enough about how wonderful the music was, how professional Nick the DJ was and how nicely he made the ceremony and reception flow. Every guest at the wedding kept saying how much fun they were having and the dance floor was not empty the entire night!!

Carol · Married on 05/12/2018

We used Affordable DJ's for our wedding and could not be happier! From our creativity session when we picked out all the music, to the day of the wedding - Michael was professional, responsive and really listened to all our (and our guests) requests. All our guests couldn’t say enough about the music and the DJ. Which is really all we wanted, was everyone to have a great time and not stop dancing. I would highly recommend Affordable DJ’s to anyone – Carol & Steve

Sent on 05/15/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Carol. What a great evening. We had a blast as well. Wishing you and Devin many years of love and happiness! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2018

DJ Bill did an excellent job at our wedding from start to finish. He is very detail oriented, responsive, and even honored our very specific and long list of requests. All our guests had an amazing time. The lighting he provided also looked beautiful and transformed the reception room. Would highly recommend. Thank you, DJ Bill and Michael Kelly!

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you for your review. Bill always does a great job. We wish you and Kevin much love and laughter. www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Hannah · Married on 04/15/2018

When looking for a DJ I was looking for a company with great reviews and a great price. Affordable Disc Jockeys did not disappoint, they were very professional and fun to work with. The DJ (Antonio) showed up early to set up. He kept it upbeat and on schedule. Michael answered all of my emails very quickly and showed true interest in my wedding. Everyone said they had a great time!

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Hannah, it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We thank you for the kind words. Wishing you and Alex many years of happiness together! www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Rebecca · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I used Ray for our wedding and ceremony and we were so pleased with his work. Our goal for the reception was to keep the party going and have everyone on the dance floor all night long and that is exactly what Ray accomplished. Our wedding and reception ran smoothly thanks to his music and timing! We would recommend Ray and Affordable Disc Jockeys for any event. They are professional, talented and affordable!

Affordable Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you, Rebecca for the kind words. We appreciate you taking time to review our services. Congratulations to you both again. www.affordablediscjockeys.com

Debbie · Married on 04/01/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys was the right choice for us. We were on a budget and the price was right. Almost half of what some other companies were charging! We also liked the fact that they have been in business for over 20 years with hundreds of satisfied customers. They played all of our selections as well as playing guests requests. Everyone danced and had a great time. John, our DJ was wonderful. We have already recommended Affordable Disc Jockeys to several of our friends. Thank you so very much and continued success!

Denise · Married on 03/31/2018

Completely happy with this wonderful vompany. Very easy to work with. Nick and Michael were very professional and our guests had a ball. Wide variety of music is what we wanted and that is what we got. Affordable Disc Jockeys kept the music light during cocktails and dinner so our guets could talk without having to yell. lol. They also let everyone know what was happeening throughout the evening. The price was right and they made our night one to remeber!

Amber · Married on 03/30/2018

Affordable Disc Jockeys did an amazing job at our reception. We wanted experience and affordabilty and got both. Michael was very prompt with each e-mail and played every one of our song requests. There are a lot of DJs in Northwest Indiana, but thank goodness we found a company that had experience and knew exactly how to run a wedding reception. Thank you, Affordable Disc Jockeys!

Tammy · Married on 03/03/2018

Michael was so amazing, he played every song we asked for and added some more to keep the party going. He was so much fun to work with and really only wanted the best for my husband and I. From the very moment we booked with Affordable Disc Jockeys we were put at ease by how friendly and welcoming Michael was. He is so professional and AFFORDABLE. This company is amazing and I will refer this company to anyone of my friends and family.

Darlene · Married on 01/21/2018

My husband and I met with several DJ companies and were shocked how costly they were. We went with Affordable Disc Jockeys because of their glowing reviews and reasonable rates. I received many comments from my guests regarding the DJ services. ALL the comments were positive. Nick chose a great variety of music that everyone was able to enjoy and dance to. He was very friendly, professional and accommodating. I would definitely recommend him and Affordable Disc Jockeys again.

Karyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Michael was great. He was prompt in contacting us when we were looking for quotes, his rates are very reasonable and his music selection was fantastic. Everyone that was there said they had a great time. He knew when to change up the tempo and was very much in the flow of the reception, all without feeling intrusive. When he noticed me and my wife wearing Mickey ears as we made our entrance, he came over immediately afterwards and asked if it was okay if he played Disney songs during the dinner (a big yes from both of us). That little touch impressed me a lot. He was very accommodating to our requests, and made sure to play everything we wanted. I would definitely recommend Affordable Disc Jockeys for any occasion.

Christina · Married on 01/14/2018

Mike, from Affordable Disc Jockeys was so unbelievable as a DJ, as well as an organizer. I wouldn't even hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional, flexible, responsible DJ for their event. I know I plan to use him for all of my future DJ needs! Mike helped me to organize my wedding and gave me great ideas for how to make things run smoothly. We definitely had the best wedding ever due to Mike!!

Linda · Married on 01/06/2018

We were so happy that we chose Affordable Disc Jockeys to DJ our wedding. Our DJ, Michael was wonderful to work with. He met with us in person, spoke on the phone, and emailed back and forth many times before our actual wedding day. He was so easy to work with and had everyone dancing during the entire reception! Having a fun, "party" atmosphere is what we really wanted! Affordable Disc Jockeys is the best option in the area in terms of price and experience. We are so happy we booked with Affordable Disc Jockeys!

Darlene · Married on 01/05/2018

John our DJ did an amazing job. He made sure to play all of our requests and was very flexible with last minute changes and requests. The guests complemented us on our music the whole night. In fact, I barely left the dance floor for more than a minute at a time! John was attentive to our requests and needs on the day of. I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family. They were worth every penny.