27 Entertainment Reviews

27 Entertainment 1
  • Kynan

Kynan Wallace · Married on 12/01/2018

Extremely gifted DJs!

We had the pleasure of working with Malcom from 27 entertainment as our DJ. He probably had the most fun at our reception aside from me and my wife. He was extremely upbeat, exciting and thoughtful in the planning and execution of our reception music. Working with 27 Entertainment for our DJ needs was wonderful and they were extremely quick in communications as well as editing a mixup for our first dance of 2 different songs. Highly recommend them for DJ servies, you won't be disappointed!

• Michaele

Michaele · Married on 11/17/2018

If you don't like dance, don't hire 27 Entertainment!

My husband and I spent a lot of time researching bands and DJs for our November wedding. We came across 27 Entertainment and were impressed by all of the positive reviews that we read. My husband and I love to break it down on the dance floor, so we were looking for a DJ that would keep our party going. 27 Entertainment definitely did not disappoint! They played the exact music we were looking for that kept everyone dancing all night long! The two DJs even came out on the dance floor themselves to bust a few moves! It made the party that much more fun!! It was awesome to see everyone, DJs included, enjoying themselves. 27 Entertainment also did an amazing job of recognizing the songs and type of music would clear the dance floor a little, and would immediately switch gears to get people on the floor again. We had SO SO many compliments from our guests, saying 27 Entertainment were the best DJs they had ever seen!

We also hired 27 Entertainment for uplighting at our reception. Even with that, they did an awesome job of lighting up our venue beautifully. They matched the colors and theme perfectly.

The planning process with 27 Entertainment was super easy and super smooth. We loved having the access to the online planning forms because we were able to fill them out on our own time; it definitely helped us plan the best party of our lives. We felt supported and heard throughout the entire process. Through the conversations with had with 27 Entertainment and through the use of the online planning tools, we had peace of mind that everything would go exactly the way we wanted!

We are BEYOND happy that we hired 27 Entertainment for our wedding reception. They definitely seem to love what they do! People may not remember the flowers or other small things at our wedding, but they will FOR SURE remember the party and the awesome time that they had, thanks in large part to 27 Entertainment!!

Derek Wolf · Married on 10/27/2018

Best DJ ever

These guys were amazing! By far the best wedding DJs we have ever had the privilege to hear (and we’re so excited it was for our wedding!)! These guys throw an amazing party. They kept the dance floor full the whole night and made it fun for everyone (all ages had a blast). Prior to the wedding, they were easy to work with and made life simple for us. Thank you Matthew and Sterling! You’re the best!

Jennifer Dormire · Married on 09/29/2018

Matthew was amazing

Matthew was amazing! He was very professional and exactly what I wanted. Everyone from the wedding is still talking about what a great dj he was. I never had to worry about people dancing or having fun because he made sure that happened

SAMANTha · Married on 09/14/2018

Love 27 Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josie · Married on 09/01/2018

27 Entertainment was fantastic. Matthew was great throughout the planning process and really listened to us and cared about what we wanted. Along with being very professional and accommodating, they were also so fun at the wedding. They got everyone dancing and kept them dancing all night. It was really important to me that my reception was really fun and felt like a party and it definitely was because of 27 Entertainment. I had a ton of compliments on them and everyone asked me who my DJs were. I can't say enough about how great they were! Thanks 27 Entertainment!

• LorrOrr

Lorraine · Married on 08/11/2018

27 Entertainment is THE BEST!!! Our DJ, Matthew, was such a blast! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had. Matthew was so professional, organized and he kept the party going all night. He kept the reception running on time and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing during the reception. Matthew was also sure to make sure all of us were in the right order for the grand entrance, and he made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's names! If you're looking for an AWESOME DJ that is worth every penny, then I highly recommend 27 Entertainment!

Kierstyn · Married on 07/21/2018

27 Entertainment took our wedding to the next level! Elliot and his assistant had the dance floor packed all night and everyone had an incredible time! The amount of compliments we got on our DJ was crazy. They were responsive to the crowd, so organized in the planning process, and made our wedding night such a blast! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Erica · Married on 07/14/2018

We booked 27 Entertainment for our July wedding and it was THE BEST decision we ever made. The videographers were so great the entire day. Matthew was our DJ and he absolutely killed it. Not only was the music exactly us, but he and his crew kept the party going until the very last song. Everyone we spoke to at the wedding wanted to know who these guys were. Everyone we worked with was so kind and definitely had our best interest in mind. We had a perfect day and can't thank these guys enough!

Megan · Married on 07/13/2018

Matthew and Sterling were absolutely amazing! They played all the songs I requested, and they even joined us on the dance floor which really made everyone want to dance even more! I do not think anyone sat down the entire time they were playing. We had kids at our wedding and they were very careful as to what type of songs were played while the children were outside (it was at a house so kids came outside to inside as they pleased), but as soon as the kids went inside you can tell the music changed and I thought that was absolutely wonderful! Highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!! My now sister-in-law wants them for her wedding too!! If I could give a 10, I would!

Dustin · Married on 06/08/2018

Woah!!!!!!! I CANNOT say enough good things about Matt and 27 entertainment...our first Dj canceled with very short notice and without question Matt at 27 E took us on and didn’t think twice about it. From the second we talked to him I couldn’t be happier that our first dj backed out because this was the dj we needed...they were super friendly and all about what you want NOTHING else...the one thing I asked for was to keep the dance floor busy and let me tell you the dance floor was full to the very last song and these guys are the entertainment... they don’t just play songs they become part of the experience and make you and all the guests feel amazing...Matt and his crew of 2 more were the best Dj’s I’ve ever seen in my life and I will never choose another dj service again...EVER! I had 107 guests and every single one said the DJ was the best part and 2 people I had there are ready to book them for their wedding that’s how good they were...so I can go on and on about how amazing these guys are as people and at what they do but I think you get it so if you ever have any party, wedding, etc do not hesitate and book them now you WILL NOT regret it thanks again Matt for you and your crew you made Rebecca and I have the best wedding we could have asked for...I’m a lifetime customer

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

There aren't enough stars to rate 27 E! They made our big day PERFECT!! I live 9 hrs away from NWI, and whenever I was in town for wedding planning Matt always met up with me and made the planning easy. I was confident about our music for our wedding, there were no worries our doubts at all throughout the process. They showed up early (as they said they would), and did everything I asked. Matt and Sterling got the party going, they danced on the dance floor and made the evening a night to remember!! So many people at our reception said they wanted to book them for their kids' wedding one day, and my uncle even said that he just wanted to pay them to throw a party at his house because he enjoyed the music and dancing so much. Haha. By far the best DJs EVER!!!!

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

From the beginning, Matthew was absolutely amazing! He was super responsive to our questions and concerns and always remained professional. Throughout the process of planning, Matthew made sure the focus was on us and our day. He was supportive of what we wanted and encouraged us to think about things we may have note otherwise thought about. He made the process so simple and efficient. Once our wedding day arrived, I was nervous about the music, as I am a control freak. Matthew and Sterling NAILED IT!!! The music they played was on point for us and our guests. In addition to the music, Matthew and Sterling's dance moves really helped to hype up our crowd. Our dance floor was never empty! It was awesome to see DJ's who were able to play the music and keep the energy up for the entire evening. They even went above and beyond by helping out with our ring toss (we did this instead of clanking glasses for us to kiss). Sterling kept running to make sure our guests always had the rings available. After our wedding, many people commented on how amazing the DJ's were. I cannot even count how many people told me the DJ's were the best they had seen and were so much fun. I was asked countless times who they worked for and how to get in touch with them. My wedding was 5/12/18, and people are STILL talking about how awesome the DJ's were. If you are looking to book a DJ for any event, look no further! 27 Entertainment is the best choice you could make!

Jason · Married on 04/21/2018

We hired 27Entertainment for our wedding reception after meeting them and a few other DJ businesses, and it was clear that this company and crew is professional, organized and FUN. We worked personally with Matthew, Chris, Ray with some added dance moves from Sterling. It was truly a pleasure to talk about the wedding with Matthew. He provided so much enthusiasm and reassurance to get us excited about the the evening to come. I can be a bit neurotic (as I'm sure a lot of people planning a wedding are) and Matthew was so quick with responses to any questions or concerns I had about song selections timeline, etc. Our DJ for the night was Chris, who was wonderful on the mic, announcing everything throughout the night and keeping the evening on track. He and the other DJ, Ray, were just amazing with the music - there was no time when the dance floor was empty! Matthew and Sterling came later in the night to pump up the dance floor with their own dance moves. All four were such a hit. They got so many compliments from the guests, and personally I can't think of a better DJ company to have worked with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Debra · Married on 03/25/2018

They did a great job and are glad we selected them.

Shawn · Married on 03/17/2018

Matthew, Sterling and Brad were absolutely amazing. So many people said to us it was the best wedding they have been to and I strongly credit that to the awesome talent that came from 27 entertainment! We had such a fantastic time. One of our guests told us it was the best straight wedding she had ever been too and might even top the gay weddings she has gone to! The music was top notch. People danced the entire evening and if there was ever a lag (which i can’t remember if that even happened!) Sterling and Matthew were on the floor pumping everyone up! They are terrific entertainers and dancers, were organized and kept us on track. Hire them, you won’t regret it!! If not, you might end up like the wedding that was next door... dull. Our wedding was so fun we even had wedding crashers!! I give so much props to these guys! HIRE THEM.

27 Entertainment 2

Corin · Married on 01/27/2018

You guys made my wedding day what it was! Thank you!

Emily · Married on 12/30/2017

We hired 27 entertainment for our wedding this past December. When we discussed what our expectations were for our wedding music we had one big request...make it a huge party! Matthew and Sterling did not disappoint and they were the talk of the wedding!!! When I looked up reviews prior to our big day people were saying that Matthew and Sterling were awesome and would be out dancing with everyone on the dance floor. I figured they would come out for a song now and then....NO....Sterling was out on the dance floor rocking it right from the start and Matthew joined in whenever possible! We couldn't help but smile and dance along just because they put all of our guests in such a good mood! They completed our wedding in every way possible and made the music selection process so easy. I felt that I was in good hands right from the start and I would recommend 27 entertainment, and especially Matthew and Sterling if you are looking to have a fun entertaining wedding where your guests will be talking about the awesome DJs for years to come.

Katrina · Married on 12/02/2017

Our wedding wouldn’t have been as beautiful as it was if it weren’t for 27 entertainment. Matthew, Sterling and Jon were amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. They go way beyond DJ’ing. They are clearly passionate about what they do and I would go through the stress of planning a wedding all over just to book them again. I can’t say thank you enough!

• User6658385 · 1+ year ago

We absolutely LOVED working with 27 Entertainment. We had the pleasure of working with both video & DJ. They were intelligent, caring and so much fun. They made our wedding day!

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

The party never stopped. Even an encore was obliged at the end because no one wanted the music to end. They did a fantastic job of keeping the dance floor jam packed from the first dance to the final song. Never have I ever attended such a fun wedding in all my life!

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

Mike and his team were awesome! Super helpful and did an amazing job. We got so much positive feedback from our guests on how great of a job our DJ did. He was always responsive to questions, prompt and professional. Count ask for anything more! Highly recommend.

Bliss · Married on 07/29/2017

I do not have 1 bad thing to say about 27 Entertainment! My new husband and I just had our wedding in July. Mike and Rashad keep our guests dancing all night long. Their song choices went smoothly together with our selections. The DJs were fun and very professional. I will recommend them for any and all events.

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Great fun and kept the party going strong!