27 Entertainment Reviews

214 Reviews for 27 Entertainment

• Lorraine

Lorraine · Married on 06/05/2021

Highly Recommend

Fantastic customer service! They showed up early, went over everything with me beforehand just to make sure it was what I wanted! We had some last minute changes in our intros and music choices and they were quick to make those changes! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/02/2021
  • Aaron

Aaron S. · Married on 06/03/2021

Brought the party to our (smaller) wedding

Matthew and team emceed and DJ'ed our March pandemic wedding..... and they brought the party! We had a smaller wedding (50 guests) and weren't sure the crowd would be on their feet dancing much, but thanks to Matt the dance floor was busy... All. Night. Long.

We also worked with the 27e team for videography for our wedding and can't wait to see the final results.

All around, these guys were a breeze to work with, very fun, and were a really important part of making our wedding day so incredible.

If you are looking for folks to help you make and remember incredible wedding day memories -- stop looking.

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • F

Fabian R. · Married on 05/22/2021

Non stop fun!!!

Holy cow!!! These guys were awesome!! Both me and my wife originally talked to Matthew and when we met him we loved his vibe and everything he had to say and had great communication throughout the process. For our actual wedding we had Dan/ DJ EZPZ who also had great communication skills and man did he know how to put on a show!! Me and my wife rocked the whole night and all my family and friends wanted more! In the future I will always to try make time to show up to their events they have throughout the year!

Sent on 05/25/2021
  • Kyle

Kyle R. · Married on 05/22/2021

Best of the Best

Absolutely the most talented and incredible group of guys I could have asked for to be be a part of my wedding. We had Matthew and Derrick doing the DJ work for us and Shane and Matt doing our video. I can't say enough good things about all of them. We have received endless compliments on the music, most of them including that the reception and dance floor was the best that they have ever been to (I may be biased, but I couldn't agree more). Matt and Shane made my now wife and I feel like absolute rock stars while they were getting their shots and I have no doubt the video is going to come out great because of the professionalism of these gentlemen. You can really tell they are passionate about their job and making sure that everyone leaves ecstatic.
    We did most of our prior interaction with Matthew, and he was constantly willing to go above and beyond just to make sure we felt good, not stressed, and were able to enjoy the day.
    If you want amazing service from a truly great group of people, you don't need to look any further than 27 Entertainment.

Sent on 05/31/2021

Karen R. · Married on 05/22/2021

Best DJ Service

We are so happy that my son chose 27E for his wedding DJ. They were absolutely fantastic and kept the dance floor full all evening. Matthew even danced with the crowd and made us feel like we've known each other forever. They were professional, played every request and knew how to read the crowd. I would highly recommend 27E and know you will have a great time at any of their events.

Sent on 05/31/2021
  • Ellie

Ellie W. · Married on 05/22/2021

Best DJ ever!!

27 Entertainment was unbelievable! I couldn’t recommend them anymore! Having good music at your wedding is important but having incredible DJ’s at your wedding absolutely made the night! I can’t tell you how many people raved over the music, the DJing, the transitioning of songs, and their ability to read the crowd. Fantastic worth every dollar, would 100% use them again for any event.

Sent on 06/11/2021

Henry B. · Married on 05/15/2021

Brother’s Wedding

These guys absolutely crushed it as the DJs for my brother’s wedding. My legs are STILL tired on Wednesday from dancing all night on Saturday. WORTH IT.

Sent on 05/19/2021

Mike B. · Married on 05/15/2021

Bring the energy!

First and foremost, Matthew is so cool. Him and his crew brought it big time with great music and energy for a great party. 27 entertainment is a no brainer choice for any wedding or party. Can’t wait to tear up the dance floor again in August.

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • Joe

Joe B. · Married on 05/15/2021

Don’t Even Consider a Different DJ

27 Entertainment is your DJ. There, I saved you some time. These guys are so easy to work with and they throw the best party. From the intros to the dancing, they do everything right. Hire them and let them cook!

Sent on 05/20/2021

Brett W. · Married on 05/08/2021

Most amazing DJ’s!!!

These guys were so great. Hyping us up, dancing with us and so professional. We had a BLAST at our wedding, these guys are the FLAT OUT BEST DJ’s and now even better friends of ours. 10/10 would recommend anytime.

Sent on 05/09/2021
  • Molly

Molly W. · Married on 05/08/2021

Best DJs ever

Matt and Sterling were the best djs in NWI. They are so easy going and the best in the biz!

Sent on 05/09/2021
  • JeffAlli

Jeffalli B. · Married on 05/07/2021

27e Rocks the Party!!!

27e was beyond phenomenal with everything that they provided us for our wedding!!! Matthew was our go to DJ and Shane was our go to videographer. With having to reschedule our wedding multiple times due to COVID, 27e stuck with us through it all! They provided us with not only positive support but true flexibility and understanding. Matthew, was our absolute life saver!! He brought the party to our wedding and was infectious with his energy and excitement to make our wedding amazing. When people think about they weddings they usually remember the food and the fun -- and let me tell you Matthew and 27e brought the FUN! Our guests to this day, tell us how amazing our DJ was and how much fun they had. Our videographer, Shane, was nothing short of outstanding! He went above and beyond to capture our picturesque wedding moments that we can now cherish forever. 27e also provided us with lighting and a photo booth that brought a special touch to the night. If you are looking for DJ and/or Videography services, STOP your search now! 27e is your team! They are truly spectacular and we would recommend them 10/10 to anyone!!

Sent on 05/21/2021

Madalyn C. · Married on 04/24/2021

These guys were amazing!!!

These guys were amazing! They we’re the best wedding DJ’s I had ever seen and I would definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 05/06/2021

27 Entertainment's reply:

Madalyn, this is awesome to read! Whose wedding were you at? We'd love to give those Dj's the great feedback!
  • Jaden

Jaden L. · Married on 03/19/2021

You MUST GET 27Entertainment for ALL of your events!!

If you don't have 27 Entertainment for your event, you're doing it wrong. Malcolm and his team have been amazing and put on such an amazing show. Everything they did completely surpassed our expectations. We had our wedding on March 19th, 2021 and had cancelled our original plans/venue due to pandemic restrictions. When communicating with our vendors about plan B and plan C, Malcolm just told us to tell him where to go and he'd bring the party no matter what! (And he certainly did!) We had a full dance floor the entire night even with a smaller guest list, it was hard to step away when the music was so good! Our guests all commented on how amazing our DJs were and how the night was such a blast. I'd give give them 100 stars if I could and will recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 03/26/2021
  • Logan

Logan W. · Married on 02/08/2021

These Guys are Too Much Fun

Malcolm and Jordan - BEST DJs EVER. So many of our family and friends reached out after the wedding to rave about the music and dancing that went down that night. We consistently heard it was the most fun they'd ever had on a dance floor. Malcolm and Jordan even got out on the dance floor with us! The party just wouldn't quit - these guys helped make our night a huge success!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Haley W. · Married on 12/12/2020

The best DJs around, hands down!

Absolute perfection, from ceremony music, lighting, announcements during dinner, to getting the dance floor HYPE and keeping it that way the whole night - our wedding was amazing thanks to 27entertainment! Malcolm is phenomenal to work with, we felt so confident going into the day and that everything would go well because he is that good. Our guests and families keep raving about how perfect everything was and how much fun they had on the dance floor! Simply could not recommend 27entertainment more. We can’t imagine what our wedding day would've been without them!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Marcus F. · Married on 10/17/2020

These guys know how to party!

These guys will take your party to another level. They were the absolute highlight of our wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/08/2020

Most fun you'll ever have at a wedding!

These guys blew the doors off our small wedding. We have been to so many weddings and no DJ or band will ever live up to the energy 27E brings. Besides making it an absolute party, they were responsive during the booking and planning process, and even reacted to day of changes and pulled them off flawlessly. We received so many compliments and inquiries to hire them from our friends, many of them said they would fly them across the country for their wedding because they are THAT GOOD. 10/10 recommend booking them!!!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Marshall M. · Married on 08/07/2020

The BEST DJs in the Tri-State area

Your search for a wedding DJ can end here. 27 Entertainment will exceed your expectations every step of the way. My wife charged me with one thing for our wedding; “hire the DJ, and they better be great.” During our initial meeting, Matthew and his team spent time getting to know us as a couple. They wanted to be able to create a highly specific, personalized event that we would be excited to share with our family and guests. The team was very proactive, communicated often, and were very helpful as we made decisions about how the evening would unfold. Their professionalism was fantastic; they graciously served as an MC while ensuring the event stayed focus on us. They knew the sound and vibe we wanted for each moment and delivered it perfectly. Then came the dancing and music. The floor was poppin. Immediately, people flooded the dance floor as they expertly mixed songs together. Even the people who say, “oh I don’t dance”, danced. They’re the type of DJs where your guests will scream, “where did you find them, they’re the best I’ve ever heard?!” They demonstrate that the DJ can make or break the evening and 27 Entertainment absolutely made our night. Wedding planning is fun, but can be stressful. Hire 27 Entertainment and you’ll be able to sit back, relax, enjoy your day, and then smile as they blow your guests away.

Sent on 01/07/2021

Karen S. · Married on 05/23/2020

Outstanding!!!

Matthew and Sterling were awesome!! They did everything we asked and then some!!! Very professional and great entertainment. I will defiantly use them again.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Emma · Married on 12/06/2019

Emma/bride

These guys are AWESOME!!!!! They didn’t just DJ our wedding, they threw us a party!! Our guests could not stop saying what an awesome job there’s guys did!!! Hands down a no brained to book these guys!!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Sara · Married on 10/19/2019

AMAZING! The party stayed going until the very last second!

Wade was AMAZING! He and Matt were so easy to keep in contact with throughout the days leading up to the wedding. Once it came to the wedding day, wade was awesome. He knew exactly what we wanted and kept the party going! He is super personable which makes the experience that much better!
    I would recommend 27 to any and everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kari · Married on 10/05/2019

The best of the best

I attended a wedding that Malcolm and Jordan were DJ’ing and knew I needed them to be our Dj for our wedding! They had everyone on the dance floor all night dancing nonstop! They listened to our requests and went above and beyond. I highly recommend 27 entertainment to everyone and always will! Thanks again for making our night so amazing!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Douglas · Married on 09/21/2019

Matthew and his team

If you want a true dj, a great MC, a group that can keep the party going beyond the scheduled time, these are your guys. Absolutely fantastic job. On time, very professional, and know what they are doing. The dance floor was packed until the venue had to turn the lights on to close up. 100 stars!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sherry

Sherry H. · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding of the century 2019

OMG!!!!! I booked these guys for a venue in Chesterton, the venue burned down and without a flinch they asked where and when will we be for the wedding. My co-worker booked them after me AND a friend booked them for their daughter...each wedding was somewhat different because they cater it to your desired taste in music but each one was CRAZY fun... MATTHEW, you are the life of the party. Several guests said they want to us you. They keep everyone on the dance floor. We couldn't get the guests to leave because they were having so much fun. No question....they are the best DJ group I've ever seen. Thanks for making my daughters wedding a HUGH success.

Sent on 09/16/2019