27 Entertainment Reviews

27 Entertainment 7
  • Sherry

Sherry Hulett · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding of the century 2019

OMG!!!!! I booked these guys for a venue in Chesterton, the venue burned down and without a flinch they asked where and when will we be for the wedding. My co-worker booked them after me AND a friend booked them for their daughter...each wedding was somewhat different because they cater it to your desired taste in music but each one was CRAZY fun... MATTHEW, you are the life of the party. Several guests said they want to us you. They keep everyone on the dance floor. We couldn't get the guests to leave because they were having so much fun. No question....they are the best DJ group I've ever seen. Thanks for making my daughters wedding a HUGH success.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Eric Groat · Married on 07/22/2019

Energy, energy, energy!

We recently had 27 Entertainment at our wedding at Journeyman Distillery, and let me say Malcolm was an absolute beast! Seriously, everyone was dancing and having a great time. We partied until they kicked us out!

On a serious note, Malcolm was super easy to work with via phone, text, and email. Even last minute changes on the day if he handled like a true professional!

Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra Jyl · Married on 07/14/2019

27 Entertainment was amazing!

Malcolm was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better day or a better DJ. He understood what I wanted and made my reception stress free. So glad I booked 27 Entertainment!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Maxwell Stratton · Married on 06/29/2019

27 ENT. - Malcolm

Malcolm was amazing!! Recommend x100000

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kara Lipinski · Married on 06/28/2019

Malcolm knows how to get a party started!

MALCOLM IS AWESOME, I promise he will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Brown · Married on 06/22/2019

Stop what you're doing and book these guys.

Hands down, 27e is the reason our wedding was A BLAST for every single one of our guests! A party of a lifetime. They truly are entertainers and the best in their craft. Never have we ever been to a wedding that had that much energy, skill, and fun. We hired the best DJ's we've ever witnessed and were proud of it. They created an experience we will never forget, nor be able to surpass. We were blessed to have found them!

Whenever our wedding is in discussion, our friends still rave about Matt and his team. They honestly couldn't believe the amount of people who stayed on the dance floor all night and the hype man who got out there with them. They loved it! Their minds were blown. It made the experience like non other.

Thank you 27e for truly making our wedding day the best wedding we've ever been to! ;)

Sent on 08/23/2019
    27 Entertainment 8
    27 Entertainment 9
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Panfil · Married on 06/07/2019

Kept the energy going!

I cannot believe how lucky we got with 27e. Malcolm and Dan were excellent to work with from the start. They kept the energy up and people on the dance floor ALL night. My wife and I are both music nerds and Malcolm and Dan were able to perfectly balance the songs we wanted played with music the whole wedding knew. We received countless requests of how we found our DJs and many compliments on both the energy and music played. My favorite compliment was my cousin saying "I want that DJ (Malcolm) to come to my son's baseball games as a hypeman! He could make anything exciting!" I 100% would recommend 27e to anyone looking for the absolute best wedding DJs.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/25/2019

Best. Entertainment. EVER.

Our May wedding was the BEST DAY EVER, and 27 Entertainment were integral in making that happen. My husband and I are still blown away and can’t stop talking about how awesome Matthew and Sterling were! Every single one of our guests absolutely raved about our DJs and made a point to mention how crazy, fun, and unlike any other wedding DJs they’d seen. These guys seriously brought the house down, and if you want to elevate your party to be something insanely fun and memorable, look no further – these guys are (L)IT.

Having great music and a killer party for our loved ones were at the very top of our priorities for our wedding, and 27 Entertainment went above and beyond. When we envisioned our night, we wanted our crazy friends and family tearing up the dance floor all the way to the very end of the night, and we got it thanks to this crew. I did a fair amount of research in the Chicagoland area, and time and again I would come across 27 Entertainment as the industry standard with the best bang for your buck. There’s a reason they’re so popular.

Matthew and his team bring a rare balance of professionalism and party mood to the table. From our first conversations to the planning process, through the end of our reception, 27 Entertainment went above and beyond, in particular, fielding all of our many questions, big and small – we had TONS of communication with Matthew who was always quickly responsive. Most of all, we truly felt a connection with Matthew and that he and his team listened to our needs, and valued our day as much as we did.

A moment we will never forget is when Matthew gathered the bridal party before announcing everyone into the reception. He hyped us all up like crazy, and from that moment on it was an awesome party with the best energy all night long. They handled event flow, logistics, and last minute adjustments with calmness and constantly read the room just right, that everyone loved the music. They played enough of the songs that we and/or guests had requested to satisfy that need, but more importantly kept the energy up and fed off of the crowd rather than playing endless slow songs. We trusted these guys to use their best judgment, which they did. And, they danced their butts off with us and our guests! We only wish we had both gotten more time on the dance floor with everyone! HIRE THEM!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Estevez · Married on 05/25/2019

05.25.2019 Wedding

27 Entertainment was amazing! We worked with Dan and Nate as our DJ's and they kept the party going all night! We spent a lot of time talking with Nate prior to the wedding and he was extra accommodating! Our guests were begging for the music to keep playing at the end of the night. We also used 27E for our videographers; Dakota and Shane were awesome. They spent the whole day with us, capturing every special moment. Our wedding video is outstanding; the quality and the content are out of this world. We're ecstatic to have this video for our lifetime together. We can't thank these guys enough and we would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 05/18/2019

A Night We’ll Never Forget!

Nate and Dan were AMAZING! Nate our MC did a great job keeping the crowd engaged through out the night and Dan our DJ did an awesome job with the music! We still receive compliments from our wedding guests about them! Thank you Nate and Dan for creating an incredible evening that we’ll never forget!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Jon

Jon · Married on 05/18/2019

Best wedding dj hands down

Wade and all of the guys at 27E were awesome! They were very easy to work with and professional through the entire process of planning our wedding reception. They knew exactly what to play and had the dance floor full the entire night. Many guests have said that was the best wedding reception they've ever been to. This is mostly due to 27E. Thank you again for making our wedding day the absolute best!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond expectations

malcom and nick were the djs for my wedding and they kept the party going! if you want to have the very best time at your event you NEED to hire them - they will not disappoint!!! I cannot thank them enough for the energy, positivity, and professionalism they brought to my wedding! I also had videography done by 27 entertainment and let me tell you those guys know what's up - it can be awkward being filmed but they made the process almost natural!! I cant wait to see the end result and I cant wait to work with this company in the future! BOOK THEM TODAY!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Marisa · Married on 03/15/2019

Best decision we made!

Where do I even begin with this review! Is perfection enough to say? 27 entertainment was recommended to me by my best friend who used them for her wedding! I was a bridesmaid at this wedding and I remember never leaving that dance floor! When it was time to plan my own wedding there was never a question in DJ! 27 was exactly what I knew I wanted! We sat down and had a FaceTime meeting with Matthew Fayson and told him exactly what we wanted! He kept up with us every few weeks just to make sure we were doing okay in our music selection process as we needed to combine several genres and cultures! As time drew closer, we were introduced to the duo that made our wedding everything!!! Sterling and Malcolm! These two were just absolutely amazing! The music has been the number one thing talked about from our guests! And my mission as the bride was completed I very rarely left the dance floor! I want to also mention one specific moment in which I will be eternally grateful for our DJs! My now husband booked a mariachi for me and this band was to play during dinner. Everyone including the DJs new about this and we were all on the same page. Unfortunately the mariachi decided to show up late and completely threw off our timeline. Fortunately, Malcolm came to the rescue and began playing songs from that playlist! Both Malcolm and sterling never missed and beat and our guests had no idea that anything was missing! We could not be happier with our day and with their service!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Swhiting

Sarah · Married on 02/02/2019

Get with the best in NWI

All the reviews on 27 are honest, they are amazing!! Not a dull moment at our wedding reception. They were wonderful to plan with but most importantly made our party memorable!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Kynan

Kynan Wallace · Married on 12/01/2018

Extremely gifted DJs!

We had the pleasure of working with Malcom from 27 entertainment as our DJ. He probably had the most fun at our reception aside from me and my wife. He was extremely upbeat, exciting and thoughtful in the planning and execution of our reception music. Working with 27 Entertainment for our DJ needs was wonderful and they were extremely quick in communications as well as editing a mixup for our first dance of 2 different songs. Highly recommend them for DJ servies, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Mary

Mary Love-Wallace · Married on 12/01/2018

DJ Mal-Sauce is on FIRE!!! 🔥

Our wedding was on December 1st! DJ Mal-Sauce was incredible!! We had a very diverse group of people at our wedding (a few teens, several in their 20s/30s/ most in their 40s and above) and the dance floor was always filled...ALWAYS. Actually, it was usually packed! He had this amazing ability to satisfy all of our musical tastes and kept everyone happy and having a great time the entire night! He even had little dance-offs with my little 15 year old cousin. The energy in the room was electric!
    My hubby & I recommend 27 Entertainment to everyone!!!
    Thank you, DJ Mal-Sauce, for giving us an incredibly awesome reception that we will never forget!!!! 😍

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Michaele

Michaele · Married on 11/17/2018

If you don't like dance, don't hire 27 Entertainment!

My husband and I spent a lot of time researching bands and DJs for our November wedding. We came across 27 Entertainment and were impressed by all of the positive reviews that we read. My husband and I love to break it down on the dance floor, so we were looking for a DJ that would keep our party going. 27 Entertainment definitely did not disappoint! They played the exact music we were looking for that kept everyone dancing all night long! The two DJs even came out on the dance floor themselves to bust a few moves! It made the party that much more fun!! It was awesome to see everyone, DJs included, enjoying themselves. 27 Entertainment also did an amazing job of recognizing the songs and type of music would clear the dance floor a little, and would immediately switch gears to get people on the floor again. We had SO SO many compliments from our guests, saying 27 Entertainment were the best DJs they had ever seen!

We also hired 27 Entertainment for uplighting at our reception. Even with that, they did an awesome job of lighting up our venue beautifully. They matched the colors and theme perfectly.

The planning process with 27 Entertainment was super easy and super smooth. We loved having the access to the online planning forms because we were able to fill them out on our own time; it definitely helped us plan the best party of our lives. We felt supported and heard throughout the entire process. Through the conversations with had with 27 Entertainment and through the use of the online planning tools, we had peace of mind that everything would go exactly the way we wanted!

We are BEYOND happy that we hired 27 Entertainment for our wedding reception. They definitely seem to love what they do! People may not remember the flowers or other small things at our wedding, but they will FOR SURE remember the party and the awesome time that they had, thanks in large part to 27 Entertainment!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Sage · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ extraordinaire

Our November wedding was amazing. We had multiple vendors, family and friends that helped make our day perfect, but the one that made the night memorable for all was 27 Entertainment. Matthew was absolutely amazing from the moment we met to discuss what we wanted from a DJ at our wedding. He was full of energy and enthusiasm and it rubbed off on all that attended. The way they mixed and blended songs together, coupled with the enthusiastic participation on the dance floor kept the dance floor full and bumpin' all night long. Best DJ ever and people are still in awe about it!
    Recommend 400%!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    27 Entertainment 10
    27 Entertainment 11
    27 Entertainment 12

Derek Wolf · Married on 10/27/2018

Best DJ ever

These guys were amazing! By far the best wedding DJs we have ever had the privilege to hear (and we’re so excited it was for our wedding!)! These guys throw an amazing party. They kept the dance floor full the whole night and made it fun for everyone (all ages had a blast). Prior to the wedding, they were easy to work with and made life simple for us. Thank you Matthew and Sterling! You’re the best!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah Westergaard · Married on 10/21/2018

Don't miss out on 27e!

27e is the best crew in the game! I knew our dance floor was going to be hot, but didn't know what to level these guys would bring it to! My guests gave raving reviews, all along the lines of, "those were the best DJs we've ever seen or heard!" 27e catered so well to the dreams my husband and I had for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and beyond! Do yourself a favor and book them quick!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    27 Entertainment 13

Jennifer Dormire · Married on 09/29/2018

Matthew was amazing

Matthew was amazing! He was very professional and exactly what I wanted. Everyone from the wedding is still talking about what a great dj he was. I never had to worry about people dancing or having fun because he made sure that happened

Sent on 10/18/2018

SAMANTha · Married on 09/14/2018

Love 27 Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Josie · Married on 09/01/2018

27 Entertainment was fantastic. Matthew was great throughout the planning process and really listened to us and cared about what we wanted. Along with being very professional and accommodating, they were also so fun at the wedding. They got everyone dancing and kept them dancing all night. It was really important to me that my reception was really fun and felt like a party and it definitely was because of 27 Entertainment. I had a ton of compliments on them and everyone asked me who my DJs were. I can't say enough about how great they were! Thanks 27 Entertainment!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • LorrOrr

Lorraine · Married on 08/11/2018

27 Entertainment is THE BEST!!! Our DJ, Matthew, was such a blast! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had. Matthew was so professional, organized and he kept the party going all night. He kept the reception running on time and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing during the reception. Matthew was also sure to make sure all of us were in the right order for the grand entrance, and he made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's names! If you're looking for an AWESOME DJ that is worth every penny, then I highly recommend 27 Entertainment!

Sent on 08/31/2018