546 East Broadway, Boston, MA 02127 Map · Phone number

About Dollface

DOLL·FACE? PRONUNCIATION: (DOL’F?S”) A PERSON HAVING A SMOOTH, UNBLEMISHED COMPLEXION AND SMALL, FEMININE FEATURES.

I have built my business using a multidimensional approach to beauty. This discipline requires an all-encompassing perspecitve; keeping in consideration the skins textures, tones, and most importantly, the desired effect.

Boston is an influential resource for some of my best work, and makeup has allowed me to derive inspiration from the spicy colors of South Beach to the costumed influence of Las Vegas. My love for travel has bled into my makeup career as well; I’ve been honored to go as far as Ireland and Anguilla to help make brides look their best!

062img922

1 User photo

Dollface 1
  • Mindy

Amanda · Married on 11/23/2018

Bridal Makeup was beyond perfect!!

Torrie has amazing talent. I love how she can transform anyone to show their most beautiful features. Very professional and I will be using her for all my makeup advice and future events. Thank you again for making me feel like a princess on my special day!

Alyssa Jalbert · Married on 07/05/2018

Great experience!

Torrie was awesome and I would highly recommend for someone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding or special occasion! She drove all the way up to Maine to make my day absolutely perfect!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

Torrie is a makeup miracle worker! I could not be happier with my experience with Dollface! Torrie was very professional, very experienced, and really took my look to the next level. She was always quick to respond to my inquiries, flexible with booking my trial and so accommodating! She did my bridal makeup and 11 bridal party members and not one person felt like they were rushed while in her chair. Leading up to the wedding I met with Torrie on multiple occasions, and every experience just made me more and more excited for the day of the wedding! We had a bridal trial that went so beautifully and then she worked magic with my eyebrows and eyelashes in the weeks leading up to my special day! I was hesitant to have my brows tinted, and I am SO happy that I decided to give it a try. I have NEVER gotten so many compliments on my brows than I did after she threaded and tinted them! The eyelash extensions she does look so natural, they are so worth it! Looking back at my wedding pictures I am so happy with the outcome, her professional makeup really takes you to the next level! I have never felt more beautiful than I did after she finished my makeup. All of my bridesmaids were raving about their looks as well. I even had one bridesmaid say she was hoping the next wedding she was going to be in a few weeks later had a makeup artist like Torrie because she loved her look that much! I can't thank her enough, trust me when I say you will not regret booking Dollface!!

Dollface FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair Removal, Makeup, Tanning, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14

• Fruition Flowers
    Fruition Flowers Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure to work with Torrie of Dollface Boston on two occasions and she was such a great presence while the bride and her bridal party prepared on the day. By the time I arrived with the bouquets, she had commanded calm. Torrie gave each girl the attention she deserved, and I enjoyed seeing their positive reactions to their new appearance!

• 546 East Broadway Boston, MA 02127 See on map