546 East Broadway, Boston, MA 02127 Map · Phone number

About Dollface

DOLL·FACE? PRONUNCIATION: (DOL’F?S”) A PERSON HAVING A SMOOTH, UNBLEMISHED COMPLEXION AND SMALL, FEMININE FEATURES.

I have built my business using a multidimensional approach to beauty. This discipline requires an all-encompassing perspecitve; keeping in consideration the skins textures, tones, and most importantly, the desired effect.

Boston is an influential resource for some of my best work, and makeup has allowed me to derive inspiration from the spicy colors of South Beach to the costumed influence of Las Vegas. My love for travel has bled into my makeup career as well; I’ve been honored to go as far as Ireland and Anguilla to help make brides look their best!

• Maryelle Artistry

Dollface 3
Dollface 4
Dollface 5
  • Linda Poteau · Married on 08/30/2019

Torrie made me a beautiful bride!

Torrie is amazing!! She was my makeup artist for my wedding. She’s an excellent makeup artist and overall just a cool person! I had the opportunity to do a trial session in advance of the appointment, which gave us an opportunity to meet as well as try out the look I was going for. The day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and maid of honor all loved her. My mother and my now mother-in-law also had their makeup done and we all looked fabulous! We all loved how our makeup came out! She enhanced our beauty! We didn’t even want to wash our faces at the end of the night because it still looked so good. She made me a gorgeous bride!! I’d definitely go back to her for future makeup needs!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Mindy

Amanda · Married on 11/23/2018

Bridal Makeup was beyond perfect!!

Torrie has amazing talent. I love how she can transform anyone to show their most beautiful features. Very professional and I will be using her for all my makeup advice and future events. Thank you again for making me feel like a princess on my special day!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Genie

Genie Meca · Married on 10/14/2018

What a doll!

I cannot thank Torrie enough for making my entire bridal party feel so special, and they all looked so beautiful! Both Torrie& Kim did such an amazing job fantastic duo! they are patient (from the oldest person to the baby in the group) they took their time with each girl. Listening to what they wanted and didn't want (Torrie and Kim are saints putting up with countless requests all with a smile!) I would pick them time & time again my makeup lasted all night with the countless kisses, hugs and tears it all stayed in tacked! My makeup looked amazing especially in photos I highly recommend Doll face Boston! Leading up to my wedding Torrie took the time to get to know me and my bridal party we had a plan, super professional and knowledgeable. The most important day of my life was so fabulous and getting my makeup done was 1 of my most memorable parts of it all! Thank you so much!

Dollface 6
    Dollface 7
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Dollface FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 165.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Tanning
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Fruition Flowers
    Fruition Flowers Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure to work with Torrie of Dollface Boston on two occasions and she was such a great presence while the bride and her bridal party prepared on the day. By the time I arrived with the bouquets, she had commanded calm. Torrie gave each girl the attention she deserved, and I enjoyed seeing their positive reactions to their new appearance!

• 546 East Broadway Boston, 02127 See on map