232 W Millbrook Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dogwood Media LLC

Dogwood Media started on a bar stool in Austin, Texas, when I was visiting my brother. I decided I would make a movie to propose to my then girlfriend and purchased my first camera on Amazon. Now, my wife and I are the heart and soul of Dogwood Media.

We work with other local, North Carolina videographers to provide high quality video along with a friendly, you-centered experience. I honestly love shooting wedding videos and creating a beautiful finished product that I am proud to share.

I connect pretty quickly with the couple and by the end of the day I feel like I am saying goodbye to new friends. Weddings should be a celebration and my main job is to capture the unique character of the couple to provide a special keepsake for generations to enjoy. Videographers that can create quick relationships can create better videos.

Follow Dogwood Media LLC on

• Videos 10

19 Reviews for Dogwood Media LLC

• Maddie

Maddie W · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome people and amazing videography!

Matt and Dogwood Media provided videography services at our wedding. First, let me say Matt and his team are so much fun to work with! They made the day fun for us and our bridal party. You can tell by his samples on his website that is product is fantastic! I underestimated how much I would love his videography and before even leaving our wedding, I upgraded our package for more of his awesome video productions! I would highly recommend him for anyone in need of videography!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2019

More than we could imagine!

When choosing a videographer, we struggled to find one who produced high-quality videos that we liked. Many different companies were difficult to communicate with or their videos have too much camera movement which made us nauseous when watching. Not only does Dogwood Media do outstanding work, but they are a fraction of the price of many “competitors.” They worked seamlessly with our photographers to provide the best experience possible while also being efficient with time. There were a few changes to the schedule, such as my husband and I switching the order we read our notes in and having to stall a little before our entrance at the reception, but they were able to adjust on the fly and everything was done without trouble. Matthew also had a creative eye and was able to get amazing shots around the venue throughout the reception while also letting us enjoy our day with family and friends. We also chose to add the raw footage to our package just before the wedding, which was completely worth the price. Matt and his crew were so great to work with and he was easy to work with and get ahold of before and after the wedding. I would recommend Dogwood to anyone looking for videography! They produce perfect videos at an affordable price. My husband and I absolutely love our wedding video! Matt really captured everything we wanted and more. My husband said he is going to play it on repeat on our TV.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Dogwood Media LLC's reply:

Wow! Thank you for such kind words Morgan. We loved filming your wedding day and I’m glad you had a great experience.
  • Michelle

Michelle Fogwell · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Wedding Vendor!!

When we were looking for wedding videographers we had a hard time finding someone we really loved their work but was also affordable - I know a decent amount about videography and photography so I’m extremely picky! All of Matt’s videos made me tear up and made me laugh which is exactly what I was looking for. When we met with him in person he was so great, easy to talk to, very open and engaging, he even told me all about his equipment! :) On our actual wedding day, he was on time, and got to work - he was confident in getting the shots he needed but not invasive as he got the perfect shots! He was great at getting authentic reactions and making people feel comfortable. I think the thing that really set him apart as a wedding vendor is how genuinely happy he was for us. I felt like he treated us like friends and that meant a lot to us. Knowing that he was as excited to be there as we were to have him there really made the day that much more fun! He made sure to get us a sneak peak pretty quickly to hold us over as we wait for the full video! I couldn’t have been more thrilled with choosing Matt and I don’t think you could find a better person to have capture the most important day of your life! Thanks again, Matt! We loved working with you and are so thankful that we found you!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Dogwood Media LLC Pricing

Dogwood Media LLC Price Rates

Dogwood Media LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,550.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Knots 'N Such
    Knots 'N Such Wedding Florists

Matt & Jessica are amazing! Sweet, down to earth, and insanely talented. Love these guys! And I look forward to working with them in the future! They make my clients happy!

• DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill Hotel Weddings

Just amazing !!

• Pearls and Lace Weddings
    Pearls and Lace Weddings Wedding Planners

Matt and Jess from Dogwood Media are professional, sincere, and fun! They make each occasion even more meaningful as they diligently capture the special moments and memories of your celebration.

• 232 W Millbrook Rd Raleigh, 27609 See on map