bachman ct, Plano, TX 75075 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJextra

As you plan the special day, remember that entertainment is one of the most important elements for a successful wedding. No other single element will effect more how you and your guests remember the celebration than a fun and energetic wedding. My goal at djextra is to take the guess-work out of choosing entertainment. Each client will be dealt with professionally and honestly from start to finish. My business is built on referrals. Your satisfaction is our number one goal.

At djextra, I am dedicated in making every wedding special. I will provide the right atmosphere to keep your guests dancing all night. I'll brings myr professional attitudes and my enthusiasm shows that I love what I do.

I take great pride in my extensive music library that consists of over 200,000 songs. Categories include the Big Band Era to the most current Top 40. They include Oldies, Dance, Rock, Country, etc. My music is updated weekly to maintain your most current favorites.

I have the state of the art audio equipment. Each system is clean looking and features life-like sounds of CD's. I use only the finest in professional audio equipment such as JBL, Mackie and Crown. Add a light show and watch the party come alive. My digital sound and lighting systems are second to none.

Please feel free to call us at 214-392-6381, or email at dj@djextra.com for any additional questions you might have.

Wedding party
Wedding party
IMG0411
Couple
Couple
Couple kissing
Couple kissing

2 Reviews for DJextra

DJ Leo, we thank you for the great music and for the exciting atmosphere the music help to create! Everyone had a wonderful time and enjoyed the wedding and reception. It was a lot of fun and a very happy time. We will definitely refer you to other people in search of a great DJ.

Sent on 03/25/2013

"We all had a blast and everyone was very pleased. I can't believe that everyone was out there dancing, the old, the young and everyone in between. 1:00am came way too fast that night and we will always remember our wedding night and the role that you and you wife singing was priceless and will never be forgotten. You are more than welcome to use us as a reference anytime.� Parties just do not get any better than that one. Thank you!"

Sent on 03/24/2013

DJextra FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJextra 1
    $6 Per guest everything included in the package call for detailes.
    $6 Per guest everything included in the package call for detailes.

• bachman ct Plano, 75075 See on map