Box 7061, York, PA 17404 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show"

I am the PA/MD/Tri-State area's most professionally unique wedding & party DJ/Entertainer!

Your event should be ELEGANT & GREAT, yet EXCITING & FUN, too...I make sure that YOU STAND OUT & that EVERYONE has a TERRIFIC TIME!!!

I have a great variety of music from as far back as the 1930's-40's, up through the 50's-60's, 70's-80's & 90's, as well as today's Top 40 Hits, too....something for everyone to enjoy!

!!! CELEBRATING 20+ YEARS of DJ'ing !!!

I'm available for:

Weddings, Birthdays, Reunions, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Graduations, Backyard BBQ's, Picnics/House Parties, Cocktail Party, Get-Togethers, Fund-Raising Events, Holiday Parties, Theme Nights, NightClubs/Lounges, American Legions/VFW's, Wine Festivals, Car/Bike Shows, & MUCH MORE!

My pricing is COMPLETE & ALL INCLUSIVE with NO:

~HIDDEN FEES/CHARGES

~SILLY PACKAGES to CHOOSE FROM

~"BASIC" TYPE of SERVICE!

My pricing includes:
*Professional DJ/MC services

*Professional-grade sound & lighting equipment

*2 FREE in-person meetings(for all formal wedding reception bookings)

*1 FREE in-person meeting(for all Private Party/Corporate Event & Wedding "After Party" bookings)

*Unlimited personal consultations by phone/email

*FREE travel time(to & from the event)

*FREE equipment set-up/tear down time

*Music collection of nearly 300,000 song titles

*Any announcements

*Mood lighting(on table & rackmount)

*Light-up & scrolling message board(with personal event message)

*FREE use of wireless microphones for toasts/blessing(formal wedding receptions)

*Party favor pack(to help liven-up the fun)

*Insurance($1M liability)

*Contract

*Tax

I offer an extra-special discount to:

Military Veterans, Active American Legion/VFW/AmVets members & Police/Fire/EMS Personnel

ALL AREAS are ALWAYS considered....CALL or EMAIL ME at any time for a FREE QUOTE!

Every "PARTY" needs MUSIC .... LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU!!!

BOOKING INFORMATION:

*A signed contract & $150 deposit is required to hold date/time

*The balance due paid in full 3 weeks in advance of the event date

*All bookings require advance notice

*Personal meetings may require 1-3 weeks notice to set-up

***BE SURE TO ASK ABOUT THE "SPECIAL WEDDING WIRE NETWORK DISCOUNT'd PRICE"!***

Follow DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show" on

b3e10c156539e2ba 1517794717 d323297b19e79999 1517794714 7cd7beb119b9db35 151779
DJ Tommy
Shelly & Justin's wedding!
Shelly & Justin's wedding!
Danielle & Michael's wedding!
Danielle & Michael's wedding!
Angie & Saul's wedding!
Angie & Saul's wedding!
"New Year's Eve '17-'18"
"New Year's Eve '17-'18"
"Hawgs-N-Heiney's Benefit"!
"Hawgs-N-Heiney's Benefit"!
b3e10c156539e2ba 1517794717 d323297b19e79999 1517794714 7cd7beb119b9db35 151779
DJ Tommy

28 Reviews for DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show"

DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show" 1
DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show" 2

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

Best DJ EVER!!!!!!!!!

DJ Tommy was an amazing DJ! He did everything exactly how we asked for it to be done and made our reception so much fun! We got so many complements on him!!! He even went as far as to make sure my husband and I were okay throughout the night and took it upon himself to make sure everything was done on time. So not only do you get a great DJ, but you also kind of get a wedding coordinator too hahaha Stop looking for DJ's, you found your guy right here!!! He's an amazing person and DJ, and it's all for a GREAT price!!!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show" 3
    DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show" 4

DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show"'s reply:

Courtney..."THANX SO VERY MUCH" for the kind words---I really do appreciate it! I'm glad to hear that you both were happy with how things went, as I try to do everything that I can to not only play a great mix of music for everyone there but to also make sure that my Happy Couple(YOU!) are being taken care of & enjoying your Special Day as much as possible! I think the day turned out to be absolutely terrific: from the weather, to the venue, to all the FUN that was had by/with everyone & up to how wonderful you & Andrew looked sharing your blessed day with all of us---talk about "winning"!!! DJ ToMMY

Tracie · Married on 08/26/2017

He did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony music and reception music! Everyone was up and dancing and we had very little kids all the way up to grandparents. We had so many compliments from family about what an awesome DJ he was! The kids that were there had a great time with the blow-up microphones and guitars he passed out as well as some of the adult kids ;). Very reasonably priced. He kept checking in with us and asking if we needed anything. Highly recommend DJ Tommy!

Sent on 08/30/2017

DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show"'s reply:

Tracie...."THANX A BUNCH" for the kind words---it was not only an honor to be a part of your "Special Day", but a pleasure helping to make it be so much fun & enjoyable for everyone there(from the littlest kiddo to the biggest "kid" havin' a TOTAL BLAST)!!! DJ ToMMY
  • Eron

Eron · Married on 11/11/2016

DJ Tommy was awesome! He DJ'd our wedding and he did an amazing job. He provided the music for the ceremony as well as the reception. He was so fun to work with and had a lot of great ideas to help us with our music choices for our big day. We all had a blast at the reception and our guests loved him! He is very reasonably priced. We are so glad we booked him for our special day and would recommend him 100%!

Sent on 12/01/2016

DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show"'s reply:

Eron/Mike...."THANX BUNCHES" for the kind words & I'm so glad that you, as well as your family-n-friends, had such a terrific time---I know that I sure did! What a beautiful venue on a lovely day with fantastic people...really made for a TOTALLY AWESOME TIME!!! {big smile}

DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show" FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show" 1
    *! SPECiAL DEAL !*

***SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER***

15% OFF any '19-'20 FORMAL WEDDING RECEPTION or PRIVATE PARTY BOOKING, my LIGHT SHOW SET-UP for FREE(reg. $225) & any additional hours for $50/each(reg. $100)!

• DJ Tommy's Entertainment Service & "Retro Show" 2
    "Extended-Time Specials"
    If you already know or would like your event to go beyond the minimum booking time frame & want to save paying any additional fees during your event....this is the deal for you!

• Nonna's Italian Catering
    Nonna's Italian Catering Wedding Caterers

I worked with Tommy at a wedding and would recommend him to all my couples! He was fun professional and kept the party going! Call and book him today!

• ThunderKiss Entertainment
    ThunderKiss Entertainment Wedding DJs

DJ Tommy is an awesome DJ and will go above and beyond for all of his clients!

• Stevenson Productions
    Stevenson Productions Wedding Videographers

Great Guy and awesome at his job!

• Box 7061 York, 17404 See on map
    {Monday-Thursday=8am-3pm} {Friday=8am-1pm} {Saturday-Sunday/all other times=please leave a message on my voicemail!}