DJ Andy M

P.o. Box 11353, Lancaster, PA 17605 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Andy M

DJ Andy M, LLC is a DJ in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, who has 29 years of experience. Andy has a reputation for helping to get the party started — and continue on. DJ Andy M, LLC collaborates with couples’ wedding vendors, such as the photographer, to ensure a smooth day overall. He may set up at ceremonies and receptions, and offers uplighting as an option.

DJ Andy M, LLC’s music collection includes club music, as well as hip hop, international, indie, oldies, country, and electronic. He carries liability insurance and sets up consultations with clients. Andy only books one event per day, so he’s all yours if you book him for your wedding. Offerings include:

• Do-not-play list

DJ Andy M 1
DJ Andy M 2

Christine · Married on 12/29/2018

A night to remember

Dj Andy was awesome to work with. He was quick with his responses (usually within the hour!!), super flexible with how we wanted to do things and easy to work with! He had our whole wedding party out on the dance floor and kept the good vibes flowing from beginning until the end! I would def recommend him to anyone out there! I def give him over 5 stars!!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

DJ Andy M's reply:

Christine,
    Thank you for trusting me with your day. I truly enjoy creating a fun dance party, and I'm glad I could make planning your day a little easier.

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Andy did an amazing job at our wedding! All of our guests loved his playlist, and, he did a great job keeping the energy level up! I am not typically a huge dancer, but he definitely kept me on the dance floor longer than I could have anticipated! I would recommend DJ Andy to anyone looking for an awesome DJ. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely use DJ Andy at my wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2018

DJ Andy M's reply:

Kelly, I'm so happy I could keep you dancing!

Award

DJ Andy M FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Scenic Village at Harvest Drive
    Scenic Village at Harvest Drive Barn & Farm Weddings

DJ Andy M is one of the best in the business! He is always quick to respond & very professional. The party is always going when Andy is DJing! Everyone is on their feet and dancing. We love working with Andy & you definitely can't go wrong with hiring him!

• Engel Photographic
    Engel Photographic Wedding Photographers

Andy keeps the dance party going and is a fun professional to work with — highly recommended!

• Touch Here PhotoBooths
    Touch Here PhotoBooths Photo Booths

We love working with DJ Andy M, he brings on the party! Best DJ that comes from club scene but is perfect for your wedding, if you are looking for a professional DJ this one is a must!!

• P.o. Box 11353 Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 17605 See on map