Ryan Miller Entertainment

Harrisburg, PA View map Visit website
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Ryan Miller Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Ryan’s disc jockeys are highly trained and experienced DJs, emcees, and crowd motivators. All entertainers go through an extensive training process to ensure that they can provide each couple with a professional service that will make your event a success.

Experience

Assisting his father who was also a DJ, Ryan Miller began in the industry when he was young. After years of being a DJ assistant, Ryan moved on to entertaining at nightclubs, colleges, corporate events, and weddings. In his time, he has perfected his craft and provided professional DJ services for hundreds of events. Ryan has since established a team of professional DJs for all occasions.

Ryan Miller Entertainment provides a variety of services to make your wedding entertainment experience as stress-free and as fun as possible. Packages include ceremony and reception music with enhancement options that cover uplighting, video, effects, and a photo booth. A variety of musical genres are available for couples to choose from such as country, electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, and more. Additional service options include:

• Consultations
  • Do-not-play lists
  • Flat-screens
  • Projectors
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Jennifer M. Married on 10/02/2021

I promise - this is your dj!

Don't look elsewhere for a DJ - THIS IS YOUR GUY! If I could give him 10 stars, I would. He DJ'd our wedding on Saturday and, I swear, it feels like all 150 people there have come up to us or messaged us to tell us it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. Music at a wedding is the most important thing in my opinion. He nailed it. I changed dresses during the reception to be able to dance, came outside, and all I couldn see is that every single person was on the dance floor all night. That never happens!! Most weddings, you're lucky if half of the guests dance. Not at ours. No joke, Ryan had every person on the dance floor the WHOLE night. People were barely even leaving to get drinks. It was amazing. Rewind to the Spring when a friend referred me to Ryan Miller Entertainment, I reached out to him, had one conversation and booked him right away. He had great energy and really knew his stuff. I turned my childhood home into my dream venue and Ryan helped me to create that vision by providing the most amazing lighting. People who had driven by the night of the wedding messaged my family to say it looked like we were throwing the banger of the century from the road. Ryan helped me organize my thoughts into a timeline that made sense from the moment guests arrived to the moment they left. He made it so that the whole night could flow as seamlessly as possible even when it rained and my outdoor plans got flipped upside down. He didn't skip a beat and kept a smile on his face the whole time, even when our tent crew ran into problems with our generator. His ability to remain professional and navigate problems without guests even suspecting is something I am eternally grateful for. And did I mention that he was affordable!? Many of the DJs I talked to in the area were not my vibe, a little obnoxious, and were way overpriced. Ryan was chill and fun and patient. He did everything we asked and was super friendly to all of our guests. We couldn't have asked for a better person to get out party going and keep it going. Ryan - we love you forever and we will most definitely be telling everyone we know about you. Thank you!
  • Anna
    Anna M. Married on 11/14/2020

Fantastic !

Ryan Miller was helpful and paired us perfectly with DJ Blake. Blake really amazing us with the perfect blend of music on the day of our wedding. He had taken all our requests and specifications and we had exactly what we wanted. There were so many compliments from our guests on the music. We also were impressed by how Blake kept all the events of the evening on track and checked in with us periodically throughout the evening as well.
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing DJ!

As we started planning for our reception, we wanted to make sure our guests were entertained and dancing! From the beginning, Ryan Miller entertainment was recommended on a list of preferred vendors. What solidified our choice was a when a close family member also used them for their wedding and had a blast. During the process of scheduling and rescheduling due to COVID 19, they were flexible and accommodating. Blake, our DJ, really got to know us and made sure our itinerary contained all the important dances, celebrations, and songs. He kept the night moving smoothly and got EVERYONE onto the dance floor with the perfect playlist for our wedding. We highly recommend Ryan Miller for your wedding/ reception entertainment needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Ryan Miller Entertainment 1
Exclusive

Harmony Hall Estate Harmony Hall Estate Banquet Halls

The very best ever!! There is not enough space here to type how much we enjoy working with Ryan Miller Entertainment. Ryan and his crew are professional, fun, easy going and detailed. He offers great packages at competitive prices. I have never seen a DJ read the crown like Ryan can! You never need to worry about your guests sitting around not dancing with Ryan at the DJ table.

Meade Court Harrisburg, PA, 17112
Location of (Ryan Miller Entertainment)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding