Monterey Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80910 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About SwitchBack Entertainment

Based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, SwitchBack Entertainment is a purveyor of musical entertainment. Couples planning their wedding can avail of this company's services to host an occasion that reflects both their style and taste. Because SwitchBack Entertainment understands that no two events are the same, they work with clients to ensure that the planned celebration's unique needs are met.

SwitchBack Entertainment offers crisp sound and clear quality. By booking with this business, couples can enjoy music that is tailored to their ambiance and timetable. Their dedicated DJ can boost party energy when needed, and provide a soft background for quieter moments. This company is inclusive and proud to serve couples in the LGBTQ community or those hosting a micro wedding event. Additionally, active duty service members are welcome to take advantage of a ten-percent discount. For more information on services and packages, potential clients can reach out to SwitchBack Entertainment with their queries.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

16 Reviews for SwitchBack Entertainment

• Sarah

Sarah H. · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Professional and Fun

Jeremy was incredible!!!! I asked him to be my DJ only a month before my wedding and he was beyond helpful. He followed how I wanted the reception to go perfectly and even was flexible with how he was on the balcony at my venue. Throughout my whole reception people were always on the dance floor. He was affordable, yet did such a great job being my DJ for the whole wedding! Just talk to him beforehand and he will listen to what you have to say and will be even better than you hoped for! Hire him, you won’t regret it!:) I’m going to recommend him to everyone! Choose Jeremy!!

Sent on 08/06/2020

SwitchBack Entertainment's reply:

Sarah, it goes with out saying that you and your family were amazing to work for. Your comments are a big help to the our business and much appreciated.
  • Sherry

Sherry T. · Married on 05/15/2021

A pleasure to work with

SwitchBack Entertainments DJ Service was an absolute pleasure to work with, they exceeded my expectations right out of the gate! Obviously the whole world has been going a bit crazy because of the COVID-19 things occurring, yet they made our rescheduling of our wedding absolutely painless, giving us the best day of our lives! Jeremy turned what I thought would be a stressful situation into an absolute cake walk of a day! I got married last weekend to my best friend and soul mate!!! Truthfully, I have already recommended this service to all of my friends and family planning on getting married in the near future, the service was just outstanding. Everything was so well executed, so much so that I wish I could relive that day over and over again. The music requests were carried out throughout the night with ease! I highly recommend using this service, it was an absolutely perfect experience for the perfect day. My Husband and I could not have chosen a better service!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

SwitchBack Entertainment Pricing

SwitchBack Entertainment Price Rates

SwitchBack Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 845
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Disco Ball
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 845
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

Team of SwitchBack Entertainment

Roxanne Morales

Roxanne Morales

Director

Welcome to Switchback Entertainment!!

We are very passionate about providing the best musical experience for all your events. I am here to answer your questions and plan your musical event with your personal DJ Jeremy Morales. All you need to do is create your unforgetable playlist!

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything!" -Plato

Let us provide life to your party!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Jeremy Morales

Jeremy Morales

Owner / DJ

Jeremy is an industry veteran DJ of almost 20 years of doing any type of event from night clubs, bars and lounges, comedy shows, to exclusive parties and weddings. Jeremy Started his career with a passion for music, he grew up in a profoundly musical household, both of his parents musicians. Open mindedness and diversity have given Jeremy and edge throughout his career. Jeremy also works for the US Army enabling him to become an international DJ with several DJ residencies in Europe. As he begins his new career in Colorado springs, he's looking forward to tackling new events and weddings.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Monterey Rd. Colorado Springs, CO, 80910 See on map
    719-350-5977 (Phone number)
    Location of (SwitchBack Entertainment)