Dj Thump Entertainment

Hillsboro, OR View map
$1,195 Most Popular Price

$1,195 Most Popular Price

If you're looking for a great wedding DJ in Portland, contact Patrick Nolan at THUMP Entertainment. We offer much more than just a "show up and play" DJ service.

We work closely with you (and your wedding coordinator, photographer, venue, caterers, and?) to make each element of your celebration special and to ensure your experience matches your expectations. We aim to exceed them!

Our professional DJ, Patrick Nolan, uses vocal techniques to master the room, set the scene, and help make your grand entrance a moment to remember. With years of experience and a music library that covers the classics to the very latest beats, he uses seamless mixing to keep your dance party going. We create the right soundtrack to your future happiness.

We realize that you don't hire for my past experience - but rather, for the WEDDING EXPERIENCE that you want to have.

Contact us today to discuss your special event needs.

Patrick Nolan
425-457-6986
djthump@bestdjaround.com

THUMP Entertainment has entertained Oregon and Washington clients since 2002, for over 200 weddings and social events, and has performed at events of all sizes, from small house parties to bar venues to convention-sized corporate events. We are a proud member of the American Disc Jockey Association (ADJA) and the National Association of Mobile Entertainers (N.A.M.E.).

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$925

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,195

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$525

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
Hip Hop
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Elena
    Elena D. Married on 10/25/2019

Dancing in the woods

We loved having Patrick at our wedding!! Great equipment and sound. Was able to have a speaker for ceremony and full set up for reception, fun flashing dancing lights included!! I also loved that I could tell he was having a good time and enjoying the music as well. We communicated a lot and he had it all down. Great song selection and wide variety. Very nice and easy to talk to. We really and truly did enjoy his presence. I would definitely hire him again for an event. We danced so much!!! Thank you for everything. The party wouldn’t have continued without you!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 08/06/2016
    I hired DJ Thump from all the way out north of Seattle on simply a word of a friend. I had never met Patrick or seen/heard any of his work. So I was putting a ton of trust into my friend. Our wedding was all the way out in Orcas Island so we had to do a lot of the planning via phone and the internet. Patrick was very professional and responded to my every waking message very promptly. When it came to the wedding day I was a bit nervous because I was not able to get ahold of Patrick due to terrible cell phone service. I just prayed he would have everything under control. Thank goodness he is as amazing as he is because he did have everything under control and he was where he needed to be when he needed to be there without any direction from me. It was wonderful to not have to worry about him. Even after the ceremony he quickly grabbed his stuff and set up down where the reception was. He was so fast and proficient it was amazing! When I finally got the reception he was at the door to meet me for the first time. He was very on top of it and knew what he was doing. He even suggested a fun little game for my groom and I to play to entertain our guests. I would recommend him to anyone!

Dj Thump Entertainment's reply:

Your event location was astoundingly beautiful (Rosario Resort, Orcas Island), there was zero chance I would miss that :) Thank you for the kind words, it was an absolute pleasure to be there and help facilitate having a great time. Blessings!
    Emma Married on 07/23/2016
    DJ Thump was incredible! I heard so much from our guests about how much they loved the music! He even came prepared with a game for my new husband and I to do in front of everyone as entertainment while waiting for the cake to be served. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone for their DJ needs!

Dj Thump Entertainment's reply:

Wow, what a great time! Thank you for having me as part of your special day and in sharing images on social media, you guys are so photogenic :) I have a follow-up project with your husband to complete, thank you again and talk soon.

DA Productions DJ & Lighting DA Productions DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

When I am not available for a date, I refer to client's DJ Thump. He has played for a very good friend of mine business when I was out of town and did a great job at a New Year Eve party that I attended. DJdavid at DA Productions DJ & Lighting Services

10190 NE Evergreen Parkway Hillsboro, OR, 97124
Location of (Dj Thump Entertainment)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding