DJ Shamoudi

Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DJ Shamoudi

DJ Shamoudi (Shayan Mahmoudi) specializes in Persian party music with just the right blend of American and International songs, ideal for all generations of Iranian-American audiences. Available for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, Engagement and Wedding parties. Provides entertainment for both indoor and outdoor parties. Equipped with some of the best American DJ and other famous brands in sound and light systems, DJ Shamoudi would brighten any party and give your celebrations a lasting memory. LOWEST PRICES IN THE INDUSTRY. COMPARE DJ SHAMOUDI'S PRICES AND HIRE HIM FOR ONE OF YOUR PARTIES, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. THIS IS A PROMISE!

Couple dancing

DJ Shamoudi 5
DJ Shamoudi 6
DJ Shamoudi 7

Nadia · Married on 03/09/2019

DJ Shamoudi is the way to go!

DJ Shamoudi is AMAZING! He's punctual (and I think even early), kind-hearted, passionate about what he does, & he knows music & what will keep the crowd dancing the whole time! On my wedding day, 3/9, so many things arose that I needed to attend to. One of the very few people I did not have to worry about was DJ Shamoudi. He took the time to work with us in advance to get a good feel for what we were looking for as a couple. He was able to balance a mix of music that was unique to each of our cultures (Iranian & Salvadorian/American). Our guests all raved about him and how much fun they had dancing at our wedding! He also provided everything we needed for our ceremony & cocktail hour. He and his team also put so much time and energy toward setting uplights and intelligent lighting, which completely transformed the look & feel of the room! The lighting also synced with the music at times which really added to the ambiance. We also loved the spark machines, we used them when we were introduced for the first time at the entrance of the reception. He is very fair and his prices are competitive, and the quality of service he provides is unmatched! If he is available to DJ your wedding or party of any sort, snatch him up before he is booked! I found out later through one of my friends that another couple tried to book him for the same weekend, so we were very lucky we booked him before someone else did :D. He and his team offer many services in addition to those we decided on, so definitely take the opportunity to work with him to determine which items best fit your venue & party! We are so grateful to DJ Shamoudi for doing such a phenomenal job. You only get one shot at the wedding night, so choose wisely, choose DJ Shamoudi!

DJ Shamoudi 8

elmira · Married on 09/23/2018

When my fiance and I got engaged, the first vendor I booked was DJ Shamoudi. I didn't have to think twice! If you want an excellent wedding, top notch playlist of songs, guests dancing all night long and more importantly PEACE OF MIND, then book Shayan! He is so professional, personable and pleasant to work with. He met with us in advance to go over every single song and details. Also, his MC skills are on point! 5 STARTS !

Nina · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Shahmoudi helped make my wedding incredible. My now-husband is American and I am Iranian, and Shayan did a great job playing music that had all guests on the dance floor together. He was easy to work with, knowledgeable, and very responsive. He played a great role in making my wedding everything I dreamt of.

DJ Shamoudi FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, International, Pop, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Mantas Kubilinskas Photography
    Mantas Kubilinskas Photography Wedding Photographers

Honestly in my 5 years of working in wedding industry I meet many DJ, but DJ Shamoudi is one of the best which I ever seen as far! The energy of dance floor was flowing all night!!! He one of the best in Washington DC hands down! Great to work with and definitely recommend for everybody who is looking for amazing DJ for their wedding!

• Centreville, 20120 See on map