DJ Shamoudi

Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DJ Shamoudi

DJ Shamoudi (Shayan Mahmoudi) specializes in Persian party music with just the right blend of American and International songs, ideal for all generations of Iranian-American audiences. Available for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, Engagement and Wedding parties. Provides entertainment for both indoor and outdoor parties. Equipped with some of the best American DJ and other famous brands in sound and light systems, DJ Shamoudi would brighten any party and give your celebrations a lasting memory. LOWEST PRICES IN THE INDUSTRY. COMPARE DJ SHAMOUDI'S PRICES AND HIRE HIM FOR ONE OF YOUR PARTIES, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. THIS IS A PROMISE!

Couple dancing
DJ station

• Videos 2

25 Reviews for DJ Shamoudi

elmira · Married on 09/23/2018

When my fiance and I got engaged, the first vendor I booked was DJ Shamoudi. I didn't have to think twice! If you want an excellent wedding, top notch playlist of songs, guests dancing all night long and more importantly PEACE OF MIND, then book Shayan! He is so professional, personable and pleasant to work with. He met with us in advance to go over every single song and details. Also, his MC skills are on point! 5 STARTS !

Nina · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Shahmoudi helped make my wedding incredible. My now-husband is American and I am Iranian, and Shayan did a great job playing music that had all guests on the dance floor together. He was easy to work with, knowledgeable, and very responsive. He played a great role in making my wedding everything I dreamt of.

Parastoo · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I could not have felt more special with any other DJ/MC on our wedding day. Shayan is very personable, caring, courteous and kind, holds a keen attention to detail and to our needs, ensures thorough communication and professionalism from well before the big day until the very end. Music flowed seamlessly throughout the evening, from our ceremony to our last dance, and you could hear the genuine passion and joy in every single announcement he made. The best and simplest way I could describe Shayan and his presence at our wedding is that he felt like family, and being able to say this brings us so much joy.

Award

DJ Shamoudi FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, International, Pop, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Mantas Kubilinskas Photography
    Mantas Kubilinskas Photography Wedding Photographers

Honestly in my 5 years of working in wedding industry I meet many DJ, but DJ Shamoudi is one of the best which I ever seen as far! The energy of dance floor was flowing all night!!! He one of the best in Washington DC hands down! Great to work with and definitely recommend for everybody who is looking for amazing DJ for their wedding!

• Centreville, VA 20120 See on map