About DJ Shamoudi

The Best of Persian, American, and International

DJ Shamoudi (Shayan Mahmoudi) specializes in Persian party music with just the right blend of American and International songs, ideal for all generations of Iranian-American audiences. Available for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, Engagement and Wedding parties. Provides entertainment for both indoor and outdoor parties. Equipped with some of the best American DJ and other famous brands in sound and light systems, DJ Shamoudi would brighten any party and give your celebrations a lasting memory. LOWEST PRICES IN THE INDUSTRY. COMPARE DJ SHAMOUDI'S PRICES AND HIRE HIM FOR ONE OF YOUR PARTIES, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. THIS IS A PROMISE!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Washington DC

16 Reviews for DJ Shamoudi

User Photos
todo alt text

I cannot praise DJ Shayan enough for his patience, understanding, and professionalism! When Shahin and I started planning our wedding 7 months ago the one vendor I was already sure of was my DJ!! I choose him based on the fantastic job he had done at my birthday party several years ago along with numerous mehmooni's after that! No one was surprised Shayan would be the DJ for our wedding, but what I was surprised by was the graciousness, patience and support Shayan and his Father/Manager provided me throughout the wedding planning process. Our destination wedding in Puerto Rico had to be cancelled after Hurricane Maria destroyed the island, and as the Bride I was not only devastated but a bit traumatized after all the planning and time and effort put forth.

However, Shayan and his Father stepped in and assisted in locating local venue options, inquiring for me about vendors for flowers, cake etc. and overall gave me the support and confidence I needed to replan my wedding locally within 2 weeks!! My guests are still talking about how much fun the wedding was!!! I owe that to Shayan following my desires/instructions and managing the entertainment perfectly!! He is so patient and that is most important for a Bride with a vendor. As you can see in the picture, every table was empty and all our guests were on the dance floor! And that was the case for the whole night! Thank you Shayan for helping me create a fun, engaging, and unforgettable wedding!

Profile Picture Nina, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My guests have been saying that this was the best wedding they went to. I truly owe it to DJ Shamoudi and his team for bringing this vision to life and their expertise. They handled my ceremony music beautiful, They set up a movie playing on loop in my cocktail hour, they did all of my uplighting in the Grand. The percussionist was great and I specifically asked that I wanted it to feel like a nightclub during the dance part and guests said it felt like Ibiza. Further, I had two live singers and Shayan managed it beautifully. I also had a confetti bomb that went off in perfect timing. I was very particular and they were incredible. What made them great is working so closely with me, how kind and caring Shayan was and the care in which Tony handled our planning. I would recommend them to everyone. They have experience with weddings and are extremely professional. This was a Persian/Greek/American wedding and everyone felt included with the music Shayan played, fantastic lighting, and excellent MC for all the introductions. Thank you!!

Profile Picture shirin, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If I have learned anything from being to so many weddings is that the DJ is THE make or break, because lets face it, you can have all the young party people in the world there ready to rock and with the wrong music the party is just a big flop. That being said, our experience with Dj Shamoodi at our wedding was AMAZING!! BEFORE WEDDING- He was so flexible, available, and responsive. He also made the song selection process super easy. On his website, he has a big selection of suggestions for all the music categories you have to choose (i.e father-daughter dance), with the capacity to just choose/add your music to your 'client file' online. The platform also lets you select your dance music and prioritize them! (Must play/play if possible/don't play/etc). Trust me, that reduces human error and miscommunication A LOT! AT WEDDING- Most importantly, he had the party going non-stop!! EVERYONE danced, including that grumpy uncle who never even shakes his head to the music!! He'd really "got" us based on a few 'must play' songs and felt our crowd just right! Our dance floor was PACKED ALL NIGHT and never saw a dull moment! He was also completely on his toes in making changes on the spot when they came up. I had to cut out some dances, skip the garter toss, and change the last song and he rolled right with it without a glitch! Besides all that, we most appreciated how helpful and ATTENTIVE he was -even to things he wasn't responsible for. He was there at 9am when he was hired from 6pm! and even helped other vendors during setup anytime they could use a hand. During the event, he stepped in to the rescue every time the coordinator was no where to be found, he had drinks flowing to our sweetheart table all night (MUCH appreciated because which bride has time to hit the bar?!), and many other ways/times he looked out for us that we can't thank him enough for. In short, he made sure the party -and everything else- was rolling all night, and we HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture May, 9/4/17, 4 Reviews

My Photo Album

3 Photos

2 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Honestly in my 5 years of working in wedding industry I meet many DJ, but DJ Shamoudi is one of the best which I ever seen as far! The energy of dance floor was flowing all night!!! He one of the best in Washington DC hands down! Great to work with and definitely recommend for everybody who is looking for amazing DJ for their wedding!

Events