DJ Shamoudi Reviews

37 | Centreville, VA

37 Reviews for DJ Shamoudi

Tina Kamali · Married on 12/12/2020

Shamoudi Entertainment All The Way!!

DJ Shamoudi is the best deal in town. A professional DJ/MC who offers all the options for a perfect and memorable wedding. They provided me with lighting, monogram, indoor fireworks (got everyone so excited) and an officiant for the ceremony, in addition to the DJ music performance and song selection that packed the dance floor through the event. They are a full-service vendor and prices are very reasonable. You just can't go wrong. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/17/2020

Mona Bahrami · Married on 11/27/2020

Best Decision Made Selecting My Wedding DJ

I always dreamed of a big wedding with a huge crowd on the dance floor. Initially planned a wedding with 250 guests but then the pandemic messed up our plans. Had to reduce my wedding guests to only 50 people and I thought, well, there goes my dream. But when Shayan took over the stage, everyone was dancing the whole time. The energy with which he performed and the unbelievable selection of music was amazing. He played a mix of songs and kept everyone happy. People are still talking about how much fun they had. And by the way, his setup was fantastic. The Gobo on the dance floor as we entered and during dinner, his amazing lighting and the indoor spark fountains made our wedding unforgettable. His MC service was also very professional and amazing. Thank you Shayan. Hope to see you again at our future celebrations!!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Kaye Dinyarian · Married on 08/16/2020

Unforgettable night

Couldn’t ask any more from Shamoudi Entertainment. The staff were very professional although very friendly and knew their stuff. Thank you Dj Shayan

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • Wint

Wint Aung · Married on 08/16/2020

Best DJ Ever!!!!

DJ Shamoudi was our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception DJ and he was just simply amazing and kept the party going all night long during pandemic. DJ Shamoudi is very enthusiastic, he also did the uplighting of our venue, which was absolutely gorgeous. We highly recommend DJ Shamoudi. Thank you.

Sent on 08/20/2020

Mary Shadman · Married on 04/07/2020

Absolutely the best!!

Shayan is absolutely the best DJ in the DC Metro area. Caring, dedicated, professional and overall amazing are just a few of his characteristics. He and his manager/agent were extremely helpful from the initial stages of providing a quote, sending a contract and fulfilling their job in more capacity that my husband and I ever expected. So, if you want a true professional whose passion is entertaining your guests and keeping everyone on the dance floor for your wedding or other parties, look no further than for Shayan at DJ Shamoudi.

Sent on 12/03/2020

Shab Prophet · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding Reception

Having Shayan DJ my wedding was one the best decision I could have made in my planning - he was amazing & everyone (literally all age groups) had SO much fun. We had a mixed culture wedding but the fusion music was a HIT! Apart from the actual wedding night, everyone in this group is so nice, easily accessible, and very flexible throughout all the weeks leading up to the wedding! Music is such an important part of your big day... Go with this group - you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you Shayan so much!!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Limah

Limah Taeb · Married on 10/11/2019

Fantastic DJ for mixed wedding

DJ Shamoudi was accommodating and met our needs as a mixed couple (Afghan and Irish-German). It’s not easy to please two different cultures, but we had a great time and so did our guests! He was in tune the crowd and knew when to switch up the music. DJ Shamoudi was a joy to work with- very personable and detail oriented with the schedule. We would highly recommend his services to any of our friends or family!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Pejmon Noor · Married on 10/04/2019

The Best! Straight Up Fire!

DJ Shamoudi killed it! I wouldn't recommend anyone else for the job! He had everyone from babies to grandparents dancing all night long. We picked a few songs so he would know our taste in music, and then let him do his thing. He made it super easy to pick songs and stay organized. He communicated well, was prompt, and was very reliable. If we ever need anyother DJ in the future, we know who to call again. We're very happy we worked with DJ Shamoudi! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Hootan · Married on 08/03/2019

He is what you want for your special day !

A Dj is one of the most important part of any celebration. We are so happy that we chose DJ Shamoudi. Throughout the process he was very professional, accommodating, and very organized. On the day of the wedding when you are busy with everything else you do not have to be worried about your DJ, he was early and ready to get the party started. We had a half afghan and half Iranian wedding and he did a great job at making both sides happy. I definitely recommend him, you will enjoy his services. Hope to book him for future events.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Noosha

Noosha · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful Dj!

We were so happy that DJ Shamoudi was our entertainment. He was professional, fun and one of the kindest people to work with. We had a mixture of Persian/American music and he nailed it! The entertainment is probably the most important aspect of a wedding and we were extreamly pleased with our decision. Take advantage of uploading the songs you really want on the portal that is provided, it makes your entertainment so much more personalized and the whole process so smooth!

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Sojie

Sojie · Married on 06/28/2019

Awesome team! Great to work with!

I cannot even begin to express what an excellent decision we made in hiring DJ Shamoudi. We booked them pretty close to the event, had one meeting, and they did an amazing job! So professional, so stylish, so talented and SO KIND. We were very stressed, but picky at the same time. They have a great system for inputting the songs you want (and a any you absolutely do not). We went through so many details during our timeline meeting and they got every single music cue correct. I think the highlight was how perfectly our recessional (at our request) timed with our first kiss...totally beautiful and I'll remember it forever.

Another tip, if you want a team that can handle all kinds of musical genres and international flair, this is the team for you. We had Persian, Nigerian, American, old school Latino and Bollywood...everything! We requested most of the songs, but Shayan was also able to suggest more we hadn't thought of, and they were great!

One of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Nadia · Married on 03/09/2019

DJ Shamoudi is the way to go!

DJ Shamoudi is AMAZING! He's punctual (and I think even early), kind-hearted, passionate about what he does, & he knows music & what will keep the crowd dancing the whole time! On my wedding day, 3/9, so many things arose that I needed to attend to. One of the very few people I did not have to worry about was DJ Shamoudi. He took the time to work with us in advance to get a good feel for what we were looking for as a couple. He was able to balance a mix of music that was unique to each of our cultures (Iranian & Salvadorian/American). Our guests all raved about him and how much fun they had dancing at our wedding! He also provided everything we needed for our ceremony & cocktail hour. He and his team also put so much time and energy toward setting uplights and intelligent lighting, which completely transformed the look & feel of the room! The lighting also synced with the music at times which really added to the ambiance. We also loved the spark machines, we used them when we were introduced for the first time at the entrance of the reception. He is very fair and his prices are competitive, and the quality of service he provides is unmatched! If he is available to DJ your wedding or party of any sort, snatch him up before he is booked! I found out later through one of my friends that another couple tried to book him for the same weekend, so we were very lucky we booked him before someone else did :D. He and his team offer many services in addition to those we decided on, so definitely take the opportunity to work with him to determine which items best fit your venue & party! We are so grateful to DJ Shamoudi for doing such a phenomenal job. You only get one shot at the wedding night, so choose wisely, choose DJ Shamoudi!

Sent on 03/17/2019

elmira · Married on 09/23/2018

When my fiance and I got engaged, the first vendor I booked was DJ Shamoudi. I didn't have to think twice! If you want an excellent wedding, top notch playlist of songs, guests dancing all night long and more importantly PEACE OF MIND, then book Shayan! He is so professional, personable and pleasant to work with. He met with us in advance to go over every single song and details. Also, his MC skills are on point! 5 STARTS !

Sent on 09/26/2018

Nina · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Shahmoudi helped make my wedding incredible. My now-husband is American and I am Iranian, and Shayan did a great job playing music that had all guests on the dance floor together. He was easy to work with, knowledgeable, and very responsive. He played a great role in making my wedding everything I dreamt of.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Parastoo · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I could not have felt more special with any other DJ/MC on our wedding day. Shayan is very personable, caring, courteous and kind, holds a keen attention to detail and to our needs, ensures thorough communication and professionalism from well before the big day until the very end. Music flowed seamlessly throughout the evening, from our ceremony to our last dance, and you could hear the genuine passion and joy in every single announcement he made. The best and simplest way I could describe Shayan and his presence at our wedding is that he felt like family, and being able to say this brings us so much joy.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Hoda · Married on 06/23/2018

Shayan was our wedding DJ on 6/23/2018, and we absolutely loved working with him. He was extremely professional and had a lot of helpful suggestions leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day, Shayan was fantastic. He had a great music selection of his own and played all the songs we had requested. All of our friends and family were on the dance floor the entire time. So many of our guests commented on how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing the whole night. Having Shayan was like having a friend DJ'ing your wedding. He was very attentive and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our big day

Sent on 07/14/2018

Emily · Married on 06/10/2018

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Shayan went above and beyond to make sure that everything we wanted for our wedding was exactly the way we wanted it. We cannot recommend him enough, he was an unbelievable help and he did a really great job incorporating both Iranian and American music in the wedding (if you are doing an Iranian-American wedding). He and his staff were professional, kind, and great to work with.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Marjan · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I hired Shayan for our wedding on 05/27/2018. We had a great experience having him as our DJ. Shayan was professional, on-time and his songs selection were great and kept the party going. I give him 10/10. DJ Shamoudi is the best.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Sara · Married on 04/27/2018

DJ Shamoudi, or DJ Shayan was amazing. He was so down to earth, easy to reach, relaxed and easy to talk to from the start; Qualities that are very important in people you want to help you in planning your wedding. He has such great collection of music for different parts of the ceremony, cocktail hour and bridal party entrance! Some of them I only heard because he introduced them. He was so open to what we wanted. Our wedding was getting together of two cultures. So not very easy. He listened and introduced songs that were meaningful to both sides which I appreciated a lot. He turned my wedding day into a beautiful event I had always wanted. He did great with the announcements during the wedding, all on time. Thank you DJ Shayan for all you did. You are gifted in what you do. I wish you more and more success in your work.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Parvin · Married on 03/27/2018

My son-in-law is American and we need a DJ who could performed Iranian Music to our guests with other nationalities . DJ Shamoudi ( Shayan ) did it very good and his attention to details was unbelievable . My daughter gave him a list of songs that she was interested and unlike the other DJs he tried to performe all of them . He was an expert host and was able to manage dance floor and special dances as well . I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have a happy night .

Sent on 05/08/2018

Nina · Married on 11/17/2017

I cannot praise DJ Shayan enough for his patience, understanding, and professionalism! When Shahin and I started planning our wedding 7 months ago the one vendor I was already sure of was my DJ!! I choose him based on the fantastic job he had done at my birthday party several years ago along with numerous mehmooni's after that! No one was surprised Shayan would be the DJ for our wedding, but what I was surprised by was the graciousness, patience and support Shayan and his Father/Manager provided me throughout the wedding planning process. Our destination wedding in Puerto Rico had to be cancelled after Hurricane Maria destroyed the island, and as the Bride I was not only devastated but a bit traumatized after all the planning and time and effort put forth.

However, Shayan and his Father stepped in and assisted in locating local venue options, inquiring for me about vendors for flowers, cake etc. and overall gave me the support and confidence I needed to replan my wedding locally within 2 weeks!! My guests are still talking about how much fun the wedding was!!! I owe that to Shayan following my desires/instructions and managing the entertainment perfectly!! He is so patient and that is most important for a Bride with a vendor. As you can see in the picture, every table was empty and all our guests were on the dance floor! And that was the case for the whole night! Thank you Shayan for helping me create a fun, engaging, and unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2017

shirin · Married on 09/23/2017

My guests have been saying that this was the best wedding they went to. I truly owe it to DJ Shamoudi and his team for bringing this vision to life and their expertise. They handled my ceremony music beautiful, They set up a movie playing on loop in my cocktail hour, they did all of my uplighting in the Grand. The percussionist was great and I specifically asked that I wanted it to feel like a nightclub during the dance part and guests said it felt like Ibiza. Further, I had two live singers and Shayan managed it beautifully. I also had a confetti bomb that went off in perfect timing. I was very particular and they were incredible. What made them great is working so closely with me, how kind and caring Shayan was and the care in which Tony handled our planning. I would recommend them to everyone. They have experience with weddings and are extremely professional. This was a Persian/Greek/American wedding and everyone felt included with the music Shayan played, fantastic lighting, and excellent MC for all the introductions. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

May · Married on 09/04/2017

If I have learned anything from being to so many weddings is that the DJ is THE make or break, because lets face it, you can have all the young party people in the world there ready to rock and with the wrong music the party is just a big flop. That being said, our experience with Dj Shamoodi at our wedding was AMAZING!! BEFORE WEDDING- He was so flexible, available, and responsive. He also made the song selection process super easy. On his website, he has a big selection of suggestions for all the music categories you have to choose (i.e father-daughter dance), with the capacity to just choose/add your music to your 'client file' online. The platform also lets you select your dance music and prioritize them! (Must play/play if possible/don't play/etc). Trust me, that reduces human error and miscommunication A LOT! AT WEDDING- Most importantly, he had the party going non-stop!! EVERYONE danced, including that grumpy uncle who never even shakes his head to the music!! He'd really "got" us based on a few 'must play' songs and felt our crowd just right! Our dance floor was PACKED ALL NIGHT and never saw a dull moment! He was also completely on his toes in making changes on the spot when they came up. I had to cut out some dances, skip the garter toss, and change the last song and he rolled right with it without a glitch! Besides all that, we most appreciated how helpful and ATTENTIVE he was -even to things he wasn't responsible for. He was there at 9am when he was hired from 6pm! and even helped other vendors during setup anytime they could use a hand. During the event, he stepped in to the rescue every time the coordinator was no where to be found, he had drinks flowing to our sweetheart table all night (MUCH appreciated because which bride has time to hit the bar?!), and many other ways/times he looked out for us that we can't thank him enough for. In short, he made sure the party -and everything else- was rolling all night, and we HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Ghazaleh · Married on 08/26/2017

Planning my wedding was very stressful. But one thing I knew I did not have to worry about was working with DJ Shamoudi. He is very personable and accommodating. Everything we had planned and discussed went accordingly. He checked in with me numerous times throughout the day and night of my wedding to make sure everything would go as planned. He was not only a great DJ at the wedding, but also a calming source of support, and for that I am grateful! Thank you so much for all your help in making my day as special as it was :)

Sent on 08/29/2017

Sareh · Married on 08/06/2017

We just had our wedding last Saturday and DJ Shamoudi rocks! He is the best of all. His selection of songs and the lighting were AMAZING! We got great feedbacks from our guests, and they danced all night long.

Sent on 03/03/2018