Washington, DC 20009 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50

About Mantas Kubilinskas Photography

Top 100 Wedding Photographers in North America of 2016

Awarded // Rangefinder Wedding Contest Grand Prize Winner 2014

Awarded //Junebug Wedding - Worlds Best Of the Best 2016, 2015, 2014 Wedding and Engagement Photo //

Awarded Top 30 Fearless Engagement Photographers in the world 2015

mantaskubilinskas3
photographer mantas kubilinskas 2
photographer mantas kubilinskas 2
Mantas Kubilinskas Photography
sun and wind did a great job way before portrait s
mantas kubilinskas photography wedding contest 201
photographer mantas kubilinskas 3
Mantas Kubilinskas Photography
washington dc indian wedding photographer
photographer mantas kubilinskas 2 2 1
wedding photographers washington dc
photographer mantas kubilinskas 430
photographer mantas kubilinkas 5
Mantas Kubilinskas Photography
portrait session in art museum which have movie th
sparkler exit
tiers of happines
Mantas Kubilinskas Photography
little kid kissing his moms hand few minutes befor
Mantas Kubilinskas Photography
bride and groom portrait from far far away
photographer mantas kubilinskas 4

21 Reviews for Mantas Kubilinskas Photography

Mantas Kubilinskas Photography 1
Mantas Kubilinskas Photography 2

Sal G · Married on 06/08/2019

Classic and eye catching shots

I am still so thankful I found Mantas. From the moment I spoke to him on the phone to our initial meeting, I knew I found the photographer I was desperately searching for. Charming, professional, fun, and unbelievably artistic, Mantas is wonderfully talented and delivers exceptional photos that are timeless masterpieces. I hope to have him photograph many more wonderful events in my life.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

First, I have to say: we LOVE Mantas. He was seriously one of the most fun parts of planning our wedding and I honestly can't imagine our wedding day without him (I know that sounds a little extreme, but really the vendors you hire are a huge part of your day!). I started emailing with Mantas over a year ago when a friend of mine recommended him to me after her wedding, and I immediately appreciated how friendly, responsive, and knowledgeable he was. Being an out of town bride, we actually ended up signing with Mantas before we even met him because I appreciated our interactions that much (and I knew from my friend and his Instagram that he did amazing work).
    A couple of great things that we also really liked about Mantas was that he offered a free engagement photo session (which, sense we're from out of town, ended up using for our rehearsal), that he gave us a discount on a photo booth (one of our guest's favorite part of our wedding), and that he let us set up a monthly payment plan (why pay it all up front if you don't have to?).
    On the day of the wedding, Mantas was on time, so incredibly laid back, calm, funny, and frankly just a joy to have there. His assistant immediately came in and got right to business starting to take the staged photos with my dress and accessories, and our rings. Mantas just talked to me as we began to get comfortable with each other and probably at least a half a dozen times that day, I told him that I was so thankful that he was there because I was having fun with him just being around and all of my bridesmaids agreed (when I saw my now husband, he said the same thing about Mantas). At the end of the night, the whole wedding party was sad to see Mantas go and he's one of the things that we'll miss most about the wedding planning process.
    All around, we had an A++ experience, wonderful time, and great memories. I couldn't recommend Mantas more and we can't wait to get the finals back, which we have no doubt will be fantastic.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Maria · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing photographer

Mantas did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! Although the location of our wedding was new to him -- he came to Chicago to capture our special day -- he did a wonderful job of working with our ideas and turning out timeless photos, both candids and posed. Mantas and Gabriele both made us feel at ease, clicking away as fast as they could to make sure they captured every moment of our wedding day without being overly obtrusive. And even though they had to fly out early the next morning back to DC, they stayed until the end of our reception, not wanting to miss out on anything special. Having received our photos, we're so happy we chose Mantas and that he agreed to come to Chicago for our wedding -- we have so many wonderful pictures of us, our family, and our friends that we don't know how to choose our favorites!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Mantas Kubilinskas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Glen Gordon Manor
    Glen Gordon Manor Hotel Weddings

Mantas Kubilinskas is a talented photographer with a gift for capturing spirit and personality in his photographs. He is professional, well mannered, passionate and timely. I highly recommend his services!

• RIMAS FILMS
    RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

If You are having an occasion that needs to be expressed in the most glorious captivating and enchanting way by extremely gifted photographer – Mantas is the right person for You. He is down to earth guy with a passion to observe and capture the moment in one’s live that matters profoundly. He builds a trusting relationship with the clients and understands their deepest desires. Mantas works tirelessly to offer his clients the best service for a reasonable price. Gives innovative ideas to colleagues. He is the easiest person to work with, but also very professional. Invites everyone around him to laugh and loosen up all the while snapping award winning photos. After working with Mantas You will feel more than happy, You will feel complete in Your Journey towards excellence.

• THE DAPPER DJS
    THE DAPPER DJS Wedding DJs

phenomenal photographer! Mantas is a delight to work with! Friendly, engaging, and a top notch pro! He is world renowned! One look at his portfolio and there is no question why! Gorgeous work and a keen eye! I highly recommend Mantas for your wedding day!

• Washington, 20009 See on map