747 Ellis St. Apt. 15, San Francisco, CA 94109 Map · Phone number

About DJ Seven Events

Congratulations on your plans for a wedding sometime in the near future. Good luck with your wedding planning and search or the best vendors (and DJ) to meet your needs.

I bring 25 years experience as a professional DJ to the table. I started in college and my first gig was a wedding for a neighbor. DJing is what I do for work full-time, not as a side job or hobby. I love my work and you'll usually find me smiling behind the turntables. I DJ professionally in the bars, clubs and lounges of San Francisco where I stay current with trends in music and stay active in the music community. Ask me about upcoming DJ dates. My current DJ residencies are at Chambers Eat Drink (www.chambers-sf.com), The Redwood Room at Clift Hotel, Bergerac and Mercer.

Music (like caterer and venue) can make or break a wedding. I understand the importance of having great music at your wedding. Know that with me, you'll be getting a professional who makes it fun for everyone. It's my goal to play something for everyone, from Grandpa down through the younger guests.

Once I know more about what you are planning I can work up a quote. My price depends on how many sound systems and microphones are needed as well as how many hours of work I would be putting in. I use the highest quality equipment. Music and toasts will come out of the speakers sounding good.

I like to meet with you (in person if possible) in advance of the wedding date to work out music playlists and details like first dance, etc. All pre-wedding consulatations are included in my price. I will be as hands-on or hands-off as you would like... and the same goes for MCing and microphone time at the wedding. I prefer to let the music do the talking but have a strong microphone voice when needed.

Recently, I have DJed for America's Cup, Apple, Mike Singletary (former 49ers Head Coach) and the Mobile Media Summit.

Follow DJ Seven Events on

Wedding venue
tahoe wedding summer 2015

12 Reviews for DJ Seven Events

Jessa · Married on 06/29/2018

DJ Seven did an amazing job at a wedding with two very different cultures combining. He played music that everyone was able to enjoy and I still hear from friends that it was an amazing time (which had a LOT to do with the music). I would definitely recommend DJ Seven to anyone who is planning on throwing an event!

Sent on 03/28/2014
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 10/27/2012

We hired DJ Seven for our wedding reception at a friend's suggestion. He is great - so easy to work with and has a really great ear for music. We initially had all of these must play/do not play requirements but ultimately decided to just trust him. He really knows how to read the crowd and our guests LOVED the music. I got a lot of comments that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings our guests had been to and I honestly think that had a lot to do with the music and the amazing vibe the musical selection created. He also had really good suggestions on what to do with respect to music and MC'ing the dinner portion of our wedding. He's reasonably priced, professional and I would definitely work with him again on other events!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2012

Sean was an absolute breeze to work with. If you're planning an event (especially a wedding), you have a million and one other things to think about it, and he left us totally at ease. We met with him, and his laid back personality and thoughtful consideration to all of our wants, needs and desires was honest and genuine. Sean incorporated our must have songs, while designing a collection of others that were clearly aligned to our tastes. Another bonus is that he had the insight and experience to know what sort of songs would inspire our families to shake their groove thing as well!! Definitely hire him...he's great!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Award

DJ Seven Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Disco Ball, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC