224 Highlander Dr, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Sal Flip

Hello!

My name is Sal a Baltimore based wedding and club DJ. I provide world class customer service to my clients who demand only the best in the business. My goal is to make your wedding day run smoothly and be the party of your dreams. I work closely with my clients to ensure every detail is perfect. I also offer photo booths and uplights to my clients who want to add those special elements to their wedding.

• Vibe Entertainment
lobby pic 51 786977

19 Reviews for DJ Sal Flip

Karen · Married on 10/12/2019

Phenomenal!

We cannot say enough gracious things about this DJ! All of our guests had an amazing time dancing the night away. Once the floor was open for dancing, it never cleared until it was time to leave. The music was so great! We gave him a little bit of an idea of things we liked and then let him run with it, and he didn't come close to disappointing us! DJ Sal is one of the best and you're lucky to have him at your wedding, there will be nothing great stories to talk about for years to come!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

DJ Sal Flip's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Karen! It was a pleasure working with you! I will never forget the awesome vintage beer truck you had for your guest!
  • John

John · Married on 09/21/2019

Ain't No Wedding like a DJ Sal Flip Wedding!

Having bartended in Federal Hill for years, I’ve had the opportunity to work with and listen to dozens of DJs. DJ Sal came highly recommended to us and surely did not disappoint. Throughout the process we went back and forth between a DJ and live band. Sal was always responsive and never put any pressure on us like many others did. Once we decided on a DJ, Sal had a great mobile app that was synced to Spotify and Youtube. This allowed us to get all of the entrance music and specialty songs played without any confusion. We left the reception dance music up to Sal and he definitely knows how to read a crowd! We had the youngest and oldest (80 years) people at the wedding dancing the entire time! It is also worth mentioning that Sal also has a killer photobooth that comes with an assistant. There was a line the entire reception and we even got a copy of all the photos. It was definitely a hit! All in all Sal’s a great dude and a better DJ. We’d highly recommend him for any occasion!

Sent on 01/24/2020

N menendez · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfection

Sal is not only a great DJ, but a great guy who truly cares about his clients from start to finish. He was super responsive and accommodating. We ended up booking his photo booth and lighting last minute and we could not have been more thankful. Sal helped us transition exactly how we wanted between ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Our wedding felt like a classy nightclub (per our request) and our guests literally could not wait to get on the dance floor. PS he also did my bridal shower and KILLED it! Don’t wait, book Sal!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

DJ Sal Flip's reply:

Nicole! You and Tony know how to throw a party! Every detail was perfect and I am so thankful to be a part of your wedding day. We had that tent rocking all night!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Sal Flip FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• 224 Highlander Dr Glen Burnie, Maryland, 21061 See on map
    Location of (DJ Sal Flip)