New Port Richey, FL 34654 Map · Phone number

About DJ LV Productions

DJ LV Productions, Tim LaVechia has been dj'ing for over 18 years starting out in Chicago where he worked as a professional wedding and club dj. Over the years with stops in Las Vegas and Cleveland performing at private events and night clubs. Now here in the Tampa area for 10 years with such clients as Walt Disney World, Publix Supermarkets, All Childrens Hospital, Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, USF, Remax Realty, and many others.

Follow DJ LV Productions on

• Tampa Event DJs
  • Luxury Events Entertainment, L.L.C.
  • DJ Yahooo!!!

52 Reviews for DJ LV Productions

• Angelina

Angelina Bailey Confalone · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Loved Working With Tim

Tim was a pleasure to work with and brought a lot of fun energy! He helped us throw an amazing reception, even getting my more reluctant guests up and having fun. Best DJ!

Sent on 02/05/2020

SB C · Married on 11/14/2020

One of the easiest things we did

DJ LV Productions was the best vender that we had at the wedding and wasn't a headache unlike others. Tim was the perfect fit from the moment we met him, giving off an air of humor and welcome that others lacked. Tim's warm smile and great memory where helpful throughout the contract negotiations and initial payment all the way through the wedding. He provided the uplighting and the music as promised helping us pick out tunes for special moments and the microphones for all of the toasts. Tim kept to the suggested list of do play and don't play only venturing outside after asking permission. He also was upfront and told us how he saw it when we picked artists or songs that were better for dinner time than dancing. His high energy spread throughout the crowd and helped to keep the air of our wedding happy and cheerful, even jumping on the floor in some crazy shoes and shades that brought laughter to our guests and us. If you want a DJ then look no further because DJ LV will be the best decision that you make.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Peter Lopez · Married on 08/10/2020

Absolutely phenomenal

My wedding was at the Rusty Pelican in Tampa.

From the first time I looked at Tim's information I knew I wanted to have him DJ for my wedding. He responded promptly and was extremely friendly and professional. I had no worries going into the ceremony or reception because everything was double and triple checked by him beforehand.

The reception itself went off amazingly. Everyone was on the dance floor until they just couldn't stand anymore, the lights and audio were perfect, and Tim both played everything we asked him to as well as allowed several guests some unusual requests.

Both my wife and I as well as everyone there had an absolute blast thanks to Tim. I would recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Award

• New Port Richey, 34654 See on map
    Location of (DJ LV Productions)