DJ Lamb

C/o PO Box 481417 Non Domestic, Charlotte, NC 28269 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About DJ Lamb

DJ Lamb is a professional wedding DJ based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Owner and primary entertainer, Michael Lamb, has been working as a professional wedding DJ for over 25 years. Throughout his impressive career, DJ Lamb has developed a deep appreciation for customization and crafting personalized setlists that best reflect his clients’ particular tastes. As an experienced DJ, Michael has mastered his abilities as an MC, perfecting his ability to lure guests to the dancefloor in a fun and unobtrusive manner.

DJ Lamb offers couples a number of special services to further enhance your wedding entertainment experience on your special day. His vast genre-spanning repertoire includes crowd favorites from jazz to country, rock to hip-hop, oldies to electronic, and everything in between. This DJ also offers couples the following additional services:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting

chamber2 51 70822 1567686667
Ann Springs Dairy Barn
Ann Springs Dairy Barn
No, I don't have a beard now.
No, I don't have a beard now.
Fun reception at a local barn

DJ Lamb 3
DJ Lamb 4

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic 👌

I had the wonderful pleasure of having DJ Lamb at my wedding in May 2019. Mike did a great job acquiring and playing all the songs I requested. He was easy to work with and ended up guiding me through everything we should do since I was inexperienced. He asked all the right questions and because of that our day went smoothly. He knew exactly how to keep the crowd engaged and because of him we NEVER had a dull moment. He arrived in a timely manner and was dressed very appropriately. There is nothing bad that I could say about Mike. I am very pleased with his work and I know our guests enjoyed him just as much as we did.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    DJ Lamb 5
    DJ Lamb 6
    DJ Lamb 7

DJ Lamb's reply:

Brittany, you are truly beautiful inside and out. I am so blessed to know you and your beautiful family. If the world had more people like you, it would be so much more pleasant, peaceful, and loving.

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2013

Best DJ I have ever hired or experienced. We are still talking about how awesome it was!

Sent on 12/04/2013

DJ Lamb's reply:

I appreciate that Rachel. I hope you and your family and doing great. If you ever need or want anything, still feel free to contact me anytime.

DJ Lamb Pricing

DJ Lamb Price Rates

DJ Lamb FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 591.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,339.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• C/o PO Box 481417 Non Domestic, Non Domestic Charlotte, NC, 28269 See on map