C/o PO Box 481417 Non Domestic, Charlotte, NC 28269 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About DJ Lamb

DJ Lamb is a professional wedding DJ based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Owner and primary entertainer, Michael Lamb, has been working as a professional wedding DJ for over 25 years. Throughout his impressive career, DJ Lamb has developed a deep appreciation for customization and crafting personalized setlists that best reflect his clients’ particular tastes. As an experienced DJ, Michael has mastered his abilities as an MC, perfecting his ability to lure guests to the dancefloor in a fun and unobtrusive manner.

DJ Lamb offers couples a number of special services to further enhance your wedding entertainment experience on your special day. His vast genre-spanning repertoire includes crowd favorites from jazz to country, rock to hip-hop, oldies to electronic, and everything in between. This DJ also offers couples the following additional services:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting

chamber2 51 70822 1567686667
Ann Springs Dairy Barn
Ann Springs Dairy Barn
No, I don't have a beard now.
No, I don't have a beard now.
Fun reception at a local barn

DJ Lamb 4
DJ Lamb 5

Jill Swain · Married on 09/07/2019

Executive Director of Huntersville Chamber of Commerce

In various capacities I have had the opportunity to see DJ Lamb in action either for our Chamber events or for other entities and people in our community. He has provided the entertainment and “mood backdrop” for several of our fundraising events with great success. He is the “go to” guy for several local school family fun nights and as a wedding DJ, he has been simply perfect. DJ Lamb has the expertise and innate ability to know how to set the tone for any event with his music. Want props and more activity? He can do that, too. If you simply want your event to be guided musically by a professional who will not steal the show but enhance it, DJ Lamb is the professional you want...and need!

Sent on 09/07/2019

DJ Lamb's reply:

You are too kind Jill. I am so glad I joined the Huntersville Chamber of Commerce; one of the best business choices I have made in this decade. See all of you at the Fall Festival.

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic 👌

I had the wonderful pleasure of having DJ Lamb at my wedding in May 2019. Mike did a great job acquiring and playing all the songs I requested. He was easy to work with and ended up guiding me through everything we should do since I was inexperienced. He asked all the right questions and because of that our day went smoothly. He knew exactly how to keep the crowd engaged and because of him we NEVER had a dull moment. He arrived in a timely manner and was dressed very appropriately. There is nothing bad that I could say about Mike. I am very pleased with his work and I know our guests enjoyed him just as much as we did.

DJ Lamb 6
    DJ Lamb 7
    DJ Lamb 8
    Sent on 09/06/2019

DJ Lamb's reply:

Brittany, you are truly beautiful inside and out. I am so blessed to know you and your beautiful family. If the world had more people like you, it would be so much more pleasant, peaceful, and loving.

DJ Lamb Pricing

DJ Lamb Price Rates

DJ Lamb FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 591.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1339.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball