Songbug DJ Services

Waynesville, NC View map

Hi, I'm Jeanne Naber with Songbug DJ Services and have been helping WNC folks celebrate their event for over 15 years.

I will help you plan your event and play the music YOU want. Hey, it's YOUR event - celebrate anyway you want to!!

If you want basic DJ services, give me a call. You'll be pleased at how easy it is to select your music for your next big

event and bring the house down!

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Kayla Married on 05/15/2021

Fantastic!

Jeanne was a splendid DJ who went above and beyond to make our wedding day special! She has a wonderful personality, excellent communication skills, and very helpful. We loved her and highly recommend her!

Songbug DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great meeting your friends and family. Congratulations on your new life together!!
  • Jordan
    Jordan A. Married on 06/20/2019

Best DJ Around!

Because my husband and I had a semi-destination wedding, most of our vendors were solely based on friend/family recommendations. My mom recommended Jeanne with SongBug DJ Services, and we could not be happier! Jeanne took care of everything, from the ceremony, to the reception, to the famous shoe game that our guests loved! All of our contact was via email, and we did not officially meet until the day of our wedding, but Jeanne made sure everything was absolutely perfect and exactly how we wanted it. She really took care of us, and we are so thankful for her! Jeanne is so energetic and fun. Everyone had a great time, and we received so many compliments about the music, and the overall DJ. Jeanne outdid herself and totally exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for the PERFECT DJ, we highly recommend Jeanne with Songbug DJ Services! She is so fun, energetic, accommodating, organized, affordable, and knows how to get everyone involved, engaged, and having fun!

Songbug DJ Services's reply:

Thank you, Jordan and Jaime Brynne for having me DJ your beautiful wedding and wonderful reception. We sure had a great time!
  • Jaime
    Jaime Married on 03/30/2019

Best DJ Around!

Songbug DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I enjoyed DJing for your wedding and reception. We had so much fun!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Waynesville, NC, 28721
8282462059
Location of (Songbug DJ Services)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding