DJ Lalo Flores

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,250 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,250 Most Popular Price

DJ LALO FLORES is a local family owned business company. They specialize in dj, photobooth, uplighting, and day of wedding coordination. They are completely fluent in Spanish and English and are a great choice for bilingual weddings.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,125

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
International
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

1 User photo

• Alondra
    Alondra R. Married on 10/21/2022

Awesome DJ for Multi-Cultural Weddings

We hired DJ Lalo Flores for our wedding in Denver and he was awesome! He was quick to answer our questions and help with the planning leading up to the big day. During the wedding he was very flexible with some last-minute changes. He managed the timeline of our reception very well so we didn't have to worry about anything---he was already thinking of the next event! The music rotation was perfect, which was impressive because we had 3 different cultures at our wedding (French, American, and Mexican). Thank you, Lalo!

DJ Lalo Flores's reply:

Thank you very much for hiring me for your wedding. I loved being a part of such a unique tricultural and trilingual celebration. I'm glad the music sets were well received. It was challenging playing for such a diverse audience but you and your guests were very nice and receptive. Thank you for sending me the songs you wanted to hear before hand to get acquainted with some of the French songs I wasn't familiar with.
  • Property
    Property M. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Lalo knows how to get the job done!!

I recently hired DJ Lalo for my daughter’s Sweet 16. I wanted a DJ who was fully bilingual (Spanish/English). I needed a full service shop and he and his wife were it. He was able to provide uplights in the pink color I requested. He was fantastic at setting up the sound for the keyboard and the microphones for the religious ceremony. If you need a coordinator, his wife did an excellent job. There were some very specific things that I wanted both DJ Lalo and his wife to do at the party and they were very accommodating and professional. His wife made sure that the program went according to schedule. Having her there brought me great peace of mind because she was handling all the details so that I could focus on enjoying the party. They are definitely a worthwhile investment. I feel that the entertainment can make or break your party and it is not an area that you want to ignore. This couple is a dynamic duo that will not disappoint. I definitely recommend them and have already made plans for them to DJ my other daughter’s birthday as well.
    Carina R. Married on 08/05/2022

Highly Recommend!

DJ Lalo helped make our wedding reception so special! He did an incredible job of reading the crowd and kept us dancing all night. His bilingual song selection was perfect. We highly recommend his services!

DJ Lalo Flores's reply:

Thank you for having me dj your wedding. You and your husband were very nice! I am happy to hear that my playlist was the right choice for your crowd. Thank you again and I wish you both the very best.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

JeffreyGrounds Photography JeffreyGrounds Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a wedding photographer and in April of 2016 I had the opportunity to work alongside Gerardo, the DJ and owner of DJ Lalo Flores. The guests spoke a mixture of English and Spanish and with Gerardo's knowledge of both languages as well as both American and Latino cultures, he was able to communicate fluently and clearly with everyone there and played music that got everyone excited to get out on the dance floor. The reception was fun and flowed beautifully! I truly hope I get the opportunity to work alongside DJ Lalo Flores again soon!

Lina Hoekman Events
4.9 out of 5 rating , 18 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

PO Box 460043 Aurora, CO, 80016
Location of (DJ Lalo Flores)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding