27305 Live Oak Road #A220, Castaic, CA 91384 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Kelli Kel

I love working with couples to help customize their playlist so it uniquely reflects their taste and feel. There is nothing better then feeling the energy of guests having a great time on the dance floor! That's where I'm able to bring all of my experience as a professional musician/singer, along with creativity and intuition when mixing in the moment. I put my heart and soul into organizing the music so it flows and builds and keeps guests feeling lifted, never overpowered. I also offer live music as an option for your ceremony and cocktail hour, building the energy into the reception as a DJ/MC. Please visit my website to view all of the unique options I offer and to see and hear examples of my work: www.tallhairmusic.com

619ef229229c12f7 image
Wedding party
619ef229229c12f7 image

36 Reviews for DJ Kelli Kel

Diana · event on 01/20/2018

DJ Kelli Kel did an amazing job for my husband’s 40th birthday party. She put together such a great mix that flowed nicely from the cocktail hour to dinner and then kept everyone on the dance floor. She is extremely professional and just wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/21/2018

gregory · Married on 03/05/2017

She was the perfect DJ, and very professional. We are thankful that she was there. The way she mixed the music was great.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Pheadra · Married on 08/27/2016

DJ Kellie Kel was AMAZING! The music was the one thing that I found myself feeling like I wanted to micro manage and after a couple emails with her I felt completely confident that she was going to do a great job and I needed to back off and realize that she was hired because this is her field of expertise.
    Her questionnaire helped me feel like she had all the basis covered and even when I would send her things like, "This is the song we want for our entrance, but we both want to enter with it" she made it fit perfect!
    The description I gave was "We are a group that loves to dance and sing along, but we are also all mostly 40 + and the groom and I love country, but the rest of our guests mostly don't". She got it ALL in there! We had everyone from the grandparents to the daughters out dancing all night.
    The next day my brother said "Did you give her the list of all songs you wanted her to play?" and I said just a couple and he said "She was so great with knowing what we all loved". It was a huge compliment coming from him.
    I say if you have any doubts, have 1 conversation with her and she will take away all your worries.

Thanks again for such an amazing night! 2 months later and our guests are still talking about what fun we all had dancing that night.

Sincerely,

• What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Kelli Kel 1
    Receive 1 hour free
    Receive 1 hour free when booking a 4 hour reception with 1 hour ceremony package within 7 days of initial contact. *Does not include separate equipment set up charge if the one free hour is a different location from the ceremony or reception location.

• David England Photography
    David England Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelli is a true master of music. I call her the psychic DJ. She's intuitive with her mixes, and she knows how to keep the liveliness of the party going. It's uncanny how she connects with her audience...Kelli's music choreography is seamless and effortless. I've had the opportunity to watch her in her craft for a number of years, and she never ceases to amaze me. Kelli girl....U ROCK!

• Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant
    Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

For any couple reading this: I am Reverend Michael and I have Officiated over a few thousand Wedding Ceremonies and therefore I have worked with hundreds of Wedding Disk Jockey's. There a are a handful of Wedding Disk Jockey's that are excellent as to quality, personality and the ability to think outside the box, but Kelli is among the cream of the crop. You would be extremely remiss in not at least talking to Kelli before you decide on a Disk Jockey. Each couple we have worked for have raved about Kelli and could not be more pleased. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

• 27305 Live Oak Road, #A220 Castaic, 91384 See on map