DJ Johnny Colvard

Gastonia, NC View map

$800 Most Popular Price

DJ Johnny Colvard & Co. is a wedding entertainment company based in Gastonia, North Carolina, that understands the importance of playing quality music at your wedding. You can work closely with DJ Johnny to create a playlist that is tailored for your event. Not only will he serve as the DJ, but also the master of ceremonies, and can work with your other vendors throughout the reception to ensure everyone is on the same page and the event runs smoothly.

DJ Johnny Colvard & Co. meets with each couple during a consultation to discuss your musical requests and playlist for the big day. They provide microphones, a disco ball, sound system, and uplighting options. The music will always be kept at a socially acceptable sound level so you and your guests can have a conversation and also be dancing on the dance floor. Also, the songs he plays will never be offensive. While he is based in Gastonia, he travels throughout the Carolinas performing at weddings and is willing to travel to destination weddings, on request. DJ Johnny can play music from a variety of genres, including:

• Christian
  • Country
  • Hip-hop
  • Oldies
  • Pop
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Cheryl J. Married on 02/11/2019

Johnny makes your party dynamite!

We have used Johnny on numerous occasions and he is outstanding! He always arrives on time and comes with a professional set up! He really gets the crowd moving and having fun!! You can't go wrong using Johnny as your DJ!!
    t

DJ Johnny Colvard's reply:

Thanks so much. We love you guys and always there when you need us. We have had a very long lasting relationship with you guys and we have followed you wherever you are. Thanks for your loyalty.
    Chad Married on 05/02/2018
    DJ Johnny to the Life Enrichment center of shelby nc and blew our minds!! He got the party started before myself or my staff had a chance to lol! He was very engaged with everyone and we could tell that he genuinely loves what he does! Very appropriate music as well!
    Katie Married on 04/23/2016
    WOW! DJ Johnny was incredible. He made our reception SO fun. He set up so fast I hardly knew he was there. He got out there and helped teach the dances, got people laughing and on the dance floor, he interacted with the audience and he kept our reception moving along with the right timing all night long. He played to the crowd and listened to my requests. I cannot say enough good things about him and neither can my guests!!! I didn't want the night to end I was having so much fun and all my pictures proved I never left the dance floor!

4382 Crossridge Dr. Gastonia, NC, 28056
828-761-0796
704-689-0132
Location of (DJ Johnny Colvard)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding