DJ Johnny Colvard Reviews

12 | Gastonia, NC

12 Reviews for DJ Johnny Colvard

Cheryl Jordan · Married on 02/11/2019

Johnny makes your party dynamite!

We have used Johnny on numerous occasions and he is outstanding! He always arrives on time and comes with a professional set up! He really gets the crowd moving and having fun!! You can't go wrong using Johnny as your DJ!!
    t

Sent on 05/09/2019

DJ Johnny Colvard's reply:

Thanks so much. We love you guys and always there when you need us. We have had a very long lasting relationship with you guys and we have followed you wherever you are. Thanks for your loyalty.

Chad · Married on 05/02/2018

DJ Johnny to the Life Enrichment center of shelby nc and blew our minds!! He got the party started before myself or my staff had a chance to lol! He was very engaged with everyone and we could tell that he genuinely loves what he does! Very appropriate music as well!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

WOW! DJ Johnny was incredible. He made our reception SO fun. He set up so fast I hardly knew he was there. He got out there and helped teach the dances, got people laughing and on the dance floor, he interacted with the audience and he kept our reception moving along with the right timing all night long. He played to the crowd and listened to my requests. I cannot say enough good things about him and neither can my guests!!! I didn't want the night to end I was having so much fun and all my pictures proved I never left the dance floor!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/08/2012

I know everyone had a great time..loved the involvement with teaching the dances to everyone! Thanks!

Sent on 09/09/2012
  • I

Desiree · Married on 04/14/2012

Johnny and Vickie Colvard were great. Johnny had a great way of exciting the crowd and playing music everyone wanted to dance to. He and Vickie were receptive to our song suggestions and were willing to change our music choices up until the day before the wedding. They arrived early and stayed until the end of our event. They were excellent.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Susan · Married on 03/24/2012

DJ Johnny was FANTASTIC!! Got the crowd out on the dance floor early and kept the party going! Johnny and Vickie was great to work with ....I'd definitely recommend them if you want to add some life to your celebration!

Sent on 04/28/2012

Malone · Married on 03/24/2012

We LOVED DJ Johnny! He was so great! He got the party dancing and knew exactly which songs would pump up the crowd :) I would highly reccommend him!!!

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • User2377532 · event on 01/29/2012

johnny and vickie are wonderful -- johnny chooses age appropriate music, he is thoughtful and enthusiastic, and the kids love everything -- the music AND the games! i have used DJ johnny for several years and hope to use him at our next party, too!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Kira · Married on 05/28/2011

Where do I start.. Johnny and Vickie were AMAZING! I wish I could upload photos from my wedding to show you how interactive Johnny is with the guest (which was a plus)! He was very helpful with all of the guest to teach them the group dances and even put on a mask and had a sword (fake) during Michael Jackson's "Thriller," which ALL the guest LOVED and are still talking about a month later. Johnny also has a signiture "Ice Cream & Cake" dance that he teaches to all the guests. I know.. you might be a little skeptical, I was too, but it went over well (BTW: not for children, as we had none at our wedding) and is one of the memories I cherish the most on our wedding day! Johnny is able to get your guest dancing and keep them dancing all night. Johnny and Vickie were even flexible with us and stayed later into the night when everyone just wanted to keep dancing. I have NO REGRETS and HIGHLY RECOMMEND JOHNNY COLVARD! :)

Sent on 06/28/2011

Leah · Married on 05/07/2011

Absolutely wonderful! Johnny and Vickie were great to work with. They made sure we had everything we requested. I had so many comments from guests about how great our music was! Johnny got out on the floor and showed everybody how to dance to the group dances, which was really great! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in the Charlotte area!

Sent on 06/17/2011

MARCIA · event on 08/17/2012

ALWAYS ALOT OF FUN. OUR KIDS JUST ENJOY DANCING WITH YOU.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Cole and Christina · Married on 07/23/2011

They were great, we loved the group dances they did to encourage everyone to dance. Our guests loved them. However, they played the wrong version of our first dance song. But he realized and played it later.

Sent on 08/09/2011