DJ Jimbo Entertainment

6900 Hamilton Blvd. Unit 285, PMB# 132, Trexlertown, PA 18087 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,375
  • Pricing

About DJ Jimbo Entertainment

DJ Jimbo Entertainment has been serving the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania and beyond for over 15 years. We will DJ/MC your event and provide sound systems for your reception, ceremony &/or cocktail hour. We also offer lighting, wireless uplighting, and monogram projection. We customize every event playlist so you and your guests hear what YOU want played, and our reviews confirm this. Do not delay, contact DJ Jimbo Entertainment today! We also entertain for corporate events, parties,school dances & proms, and charity events.

Follow DJ Jimbo Entertainment on

• AC DJ's
  • DJ Johnny Johnson
  • DJ Brite Eyes

11 Reviews for DJ Jimbo Entertainment

• Joshua

Joshua Carlson · Married on 06/05/2020

DJ Jimbo was great!

DJ Jimbo was so fun to work with! He brought a very light-hearted, warm, friendly attitude to each of our meetings, and was very thorough in regards to the planning, even to the point of pronunciation of the guests. He had a ton of ideas for our wedding and we were able to give our own input and make it our own. He was completely receptive to all of our plans for the songs. He was great and made it very fun!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/15/2019

Perfect variety

Jim was amazing to work with. From our first meeting, his help picking the perfect songs, everything went so smoothly. Jim had the perfect combination of music to keep our ceremony elegant and our reception a blast. Our wedding was almost 2 months ago and guests are still telling me how amazing our DJ was!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

If you are looking for a fantastic wedding DJ, DJ JIMBO Entertainment is the way to go! I relied on reviews for many of my vendors, and I am writing this one because my husband and I were extremely pleased with Jim's services for our wedding reception. Our planning with him was a breeze and we could tell from Jim's experience that he knew how to MC a reception with ease. He was very professional and his sound system was perfect for our venue (101 guests). He really read the crowd and played music perfectly suited for all ages and generations. Our elderly/senior guests heard the classics (at the perfect volume) and our bar tender actually complimented Jim to me for playing awesome throwback dance music like the Backstreet Boys and Trey Songz! He also included surprises that bride and groom LOVED, such as "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast at the moment dinner was served! I was delighted. We literally heard every song we were looking for, and so much more. To top it off, Jim wore a suit and tie that perfectly coordinated with our wedding colors. We were so pleased with his professionalism, experience, and energy. If you want a night to remember, you should hire DJ Jimbo for your wedding! Our guests are still raving about him a month later!

Sent on 09/03/2018

DJ Jimbo Entertainment Pricing

DJ Jimbo Entertainment Price Rates

• K. Moss Photography Wedding Photographers

Many of my brides have selected Jim as their DJ and even after years have gone by, they still tell me how thrilled they were with him! A true professional, Jim is more definitely on the top of my recommended DJ list. From teaming up to create the wedding day timeline, our cue hand signals and hands, and dedication to making every wedding one to remember, our communication with one another has left our brides in awe. Understanding that wedding reception music selections can be a bit overwhelming at times, Jim invites his brides to reach out to him for suggestions. He also provides the option of gorgeous uplighting, which completely sets the mood for the wedding day. Jim's attention to detail, professionalism, and humble personality has make me proud to refer him to all of my brides!

• 6900 Hamilton Blvd., Unit 285, PMB# 132 Trexlertown, 18087 See on map
    Location of (DJ Jimbo Entertainment)