DJ Dolce Productions

Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Map · Phone number

About DJ Dolce Productions

#WeddingDJ #HudsonValleyDJ

Poughkeepsie, NY Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, Westchester, Putnam, Hudson counties

from NYC to Albany and from Danbury, CT to Long Island and everywhere in-between (NY, NJ, CT, PA)

"Your Day, Your Way!"

DJ Dolce Productions honors your playlist and your "do not" play list.

Follow DJ Dolce Productions on

Reception area
Reception area

18 Reviews for DJ Dolce Productions

1 User photo

DJ Dolce Productions 1

tracey · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Event

Angela was amazing for our wedding. She was very flexible when we had to change our location for the reception to upstairs instead of in the tent because of weather the day before. The guests loved her too. They kept telling us how good she was. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/19/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you!! How sweet to say. So Happy you all had a great time, your wedding was beautiful & your family is so nice.
    All the Best, Angela aka DJ Dolce

Van · Married on 09/29/2018

If you're thinking of hiring Angela stop, and just do it already. Angela was not only easy to work and such a sweet person, but she is very talented and passionate about her job. Angela asked us for a few of our favorite songs and was able to come up with a whole reception playlist we loved. Several weeks before the date she sent us a form to fill out for the party introductions, cake cutting, individual dances, etc. she even called us the we prior to go over the plan and tie up any loose end. She was very organized. She was very willing to incorporate any songs that were important to us that we wanted played during our wedding and all we had to do was ask. My husband really wanted a certain song that was hard to obtain, but Angela worked with us up until the day of the wedding to make sure he could have it. On your wedding day there are so many things to stress over, but it was such a relief to have Angela because I knew I didn't have to worry about her or the music once during our big day. We provided her a list of some songs so she could get a feel for the kind of music we like and she did the rest. Her selections were spot on!

Sent on 10/10/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you so much!! You wrote a very nice review, I greatly appreciate it because it makes me happy to know that you saw & felt my total commitment to your special wedding day. When I DJ, it is a labor of love and I'm glad that comes through. You have a wonderful family and I saw lots of really great dancers on the dance floor having a ball. Thanks again & Keep in touch. All the Best, Angela aka DJ Dolce

Maryann · Married on 09/02/2018

Thank you so much DJ Dolce for your service at our Wedding. You did a fantastic job. Keeping all the people dancing on the floor, and playing all our requests and favorites. My quests are still raving about what a fabulous DJ we had and wedding. Thank you so much. Maryann Ciaccio09

Sent on 09/13/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Maryann! Your wedding was a fun night, your guests were having a blast...had some great song requests.
    All the Best, Angela (DJ Dolce)

DJ Dolce Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 395.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting

• Poughkeepsie, New York, 12603 See on map