DJ Dolce Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Dylan A. Married on 06/03/2022

Best wedding DJ!!!

Angela was the best! She is so sweet and her energy is the amazing ! She was so accommodating to our requests for our wedding. Our guests had an awesome time and she kept the party going all night! I would definitely recommend Angela to anyone looking for a DJ!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Dylan and Tara! You two are a sweet and lovely couple. It was my absolute honor and pleasure to be your wedding DJ.
    Angela
    (aka DJ Dolce)
  • Linda
    Linda T. Married on 06/03/2022

Dylan and Tara's Wedding

DJ Dolce is the best! From the start of the wedding to the very end, DJ Dolce nailed it!! She never missed a beat and kept all the guests dancing!! Thank you for making my son's wedding a night to remember!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you!! It was a beautiful and fun night to remember.
    It was my pleasure to be your DJ.

• M Rozelle
    M Rozelle Married on 03/19/2022

Angela was absolutely wonderful.

Angela spent a lot of time with us to prepare for our reception. All of her efforts resulted in a guest filled dance floor the whole time. We did not leave the dance floor. A fun time was had by all. Thank you so much Angela!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a fun time too and you had a lovely, beautiful wedding day! Thanks again! All the Best!
    Michele R. Married on 10/16/2021

Wonderful DJ!

Angela was amazing throughout our entire process! She was so responsive. She also listened and executed our requests exactly how we wanted. You won't have to worry about the DJ "doing whatever they want" if you hire Angela!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Michele! You had an absolutely beautiful and totally fun wedding!! So happy to have been a part of your special day. I appreciate your kind words, that is exactly the kind of customer service I wish to deliver.
  • Anthony
    Anthony P. Married on 10/16/2021

City Winer - Hudson Valley Wedding

DJ Dolce Productions was amazing in every single way possible. She's great at her job, and literally made every attendee feel welcomed and comfortable.

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Tony! You had an absolutely beautiful and totally fun wedding!! So happy to have been a part of your special day.
    Marissa Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing! Perfect!

Angela was incredible! She was attentive, responsive, prepared, and overall great! I love that she sent us worksheets before to customize our playlist and to better understand our wishes for the day. Day of, she set up everything without incident, was happily flexible when necessary, and made our guests comfortable and ready to dance! She was wonderful from beginning to end!!!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Marissa & Jason! You are both a lovely couple and it was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day.
    Jennifer Married on 07/11/2021

Fantastic!

Angela was terrific! My daughter and her friends danced and didn’t want to stop. I highly recommend DJ Dolce!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was my pleasure to be your DJ. Your daughter and her friends looked like they had fun on the dance floor.
    Kholood Q. Married on 07/10/2021

Wonderful DJ - Highly Recommend

Angela (DJ Dolce) is amazing! My husband and I are so grateful that she DJ'ed our wedding. She is professional, flexible, kind, and just overall wonderful. Angela was always available and quick to respond via email and text leading up to our wedding and provided us with helpful worksheets to capture what we wanted for both our ceremony and reception. We even added a TV monitor to our package because we played a video my brother had made as a gift to us for all my family abroad who was missing -- Angela made herself available to my brother to arrange that. When we wanted to Zoom our ceremony for family abroad, she also made herself available to answer my sister-in-law's questions for setting things up for that audio-wise. I couldn't have asked for a more genuinely thoughtful DJ to bring everything together at our wedding. I can't recommend her enough! Thank you, Angela, for making our wedding incredible!

Kholood & Brian,

Thank you so much for this wonderful and kind review. It truly warms my heart to hear that all my intentions and efforts shine through. I pride myself in taking care of my DJ clients to the best of my ability and provide good customer service on top of DJ'ing up the dance floor and sending it. You two are a lovely couple and it was my honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding. All the Best! Angela (DJ Dolce)
    Heather Married on 06/26/2021

Professional friendly down to earth talented Dj

Wonderful experience from start to finish. Angela made my daughters sweet 17 birthday party very special. I would highly recommend her for any party where you’re thinking of hiring a DJ.

Heather,
    Thank you for your wonderful DJ review. I had a fun time at your daughter's party and you have a nice family. All the Best! Angela (DJ Dolce)
    Dianne Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing DJ! Pleased Everyone

Angela was a fabulous DJ. Her enthusiasm was contagious and her ability to include guest requests while still maintaining the integrity of the bride’s playlist was second to none. She adapted to a few last minute changes without hesitation and helped make my daughter’s wedding a beautiful event for all! She was recommended to us and we are thankful for that. Now, we would like to highly recommend her to anyone looking for a very professional DJ.

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Dianne! It was an absolute pleasure to be your daughter's wedding DJ. You have a wonderful family. Thank you again for this thoughtful review. All the Best! XO, Angela aka DJ Dolce
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing Communication/DJ

Angela was fantastic to work with. She has such good energy! Angela made communication easy and stayed in touch with ideas. She met with us to clear up any questions and was in contact even up to the day before our wedding to make sure she was giving us the best playlist possible. Would absolutely recommend!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Nicole & John! It was truly a great pleasure to be your wedding DJ. You are both a sweet couple and fun! Thank you for your recommendation.
    Sw Married on 12/09/2020

Great experience!

Despite this being a pandemic wedding she was very responsive and flexible with the changes we made. We didn't have a dance floor, but the music played were spot on and a hit with our guests. Would definitely recommend!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you! You two are a lovely couple and I’m glad that everything went smoothly even despite during this current Covid situation. All the Best!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/16/2020

Angela is awesome!

Had a COVID wedding where no one danced but Angela still kept the music going. Great communication. When we weren't sure what music to use, she helped us out. Highly recommend.

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you A & A! You both are a lovely couple and it was a pleasure working with you. I’m so happy despite these current Covid times that you had a beautiful wedding.
    All the best!
    XO,
  • Corinne
    Corinne C. Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing!

Angela went above and beyond to make sure our day was one to remember! Prior to the wedding she went over everything with us in detail from songs we wanted to hear, ceremony music, down to name pronunciations and learning who was who in our wedding party. She showed up to the venue early and made sure she was all set when we arrived. Angela made our day so extra special. She played the music we wanted hear and guests were dancing all night long! I highly recommend DJ Dolce Productions, so happy with our choice!

Corinne & Mark,
    My pleasure indeed! Thank you so much for this sweet review. You have such a lovely family and I was happy the weather was so beautiful for your outdoor ceremony that day.
    Kiersten H. Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding on November 2, 2019

Angela was so responsive to my texts and my emails. My husband and I had a themed wedding and she followed our music list to a T. Also she was very flexible with our son changing his mind about songs he wanted. Also, she was very professional and so easy to work with. I would recommend her 100%.

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you!! I loved DJ’ing your wedding, Your day was unique and sweet and perfect!
  • Laurie
    Laurie W. Married on 11/05/2019

Sweet 16 Party

Angela was a perfect choice for my daughter's Sweet 16 Party. To start, not being familiar with Sweet 16 parties and the candle ceremony, Angela was an invaluable asset. She answered all my questions, made appropriate suggestions and kept my daughter in check. When the guests first arrived and the party was a little slow, Angela started off having the kids play games and then there was no stopping them. They danced all night!! Her choice of music (my daughter never gave her a list) was enjoyed by the kids, my generation and my mother. It was absolutely wonderful watching every single person dancing! I cannot reccommend DJ Dolce enough!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Laurie - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! The whole night from start to finish was so fun, you have a lovely family and I'm happy to hear everyone enjoyed themselves. Happy Sweet 16 again to your daughter and I look forward to DJ'ing at your future parties. Best! Angela (aka DJ Dolce)
  • Sean
    Sean D. Married on 10/05/2019

So Happy We Chose DJ Dolce!

Angela was always willing to jump on the phone to answer questions and help me with music selections. She got everyone dancing and read the crowd great, playing music that kept everyone up for a while! Throughout the whole process she was thoughtful and really made us feel like she was excited to work our wedding!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you!! I was really happy to work your wedding, you both are a sweet and fun couple. It turned out to be a beautiful day outside overlooking the Hudson.
    All the best!
    Angela
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/28/2019

Dj/Entertainment

Dj Dolce was very attentive and kept the party going until the very end.

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you!! You & Justin have a sweet family and I’m glad you all had fun.
    Jorden S. Married on 09/22/2019

Best DJ ever

Angela is amazing and truly helped make my day amazing!! I would recommend her to anyone for anything!!! Such a doll!!!!

Jorden & Kevin:
    Thank you for your sweet review! You have a kicking fun family and it was fun when you danced to "Lump" with your Dad.
    All the Best!!
  • Emily
    Emily O. Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding DJ

Angela was amazing! She went above and beyond for all of our needs that day and was in constant communication with us! I couldn’t say enough about how beautiful our night was and the success of our evening based Angela keeping us on track and providing the best service I could have asked for!!

Emily & Dan,
    You two have a wonderful family and are a beautiful couple. It was absolutely my pleasure to be a part of your lovely wedding day! I love how you did the fire pit and dessert at the end, fun touch.
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 08/24/2019

Brought life to our Wedding

She has such a kind and fun personality, was even trying to help with some of the chaos that happened. A genuine soul I hope to bump into!!! Remained professional when the hall rental lady was extremely rude to her, held her professionalism high and I respect that.

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you again! I do my best to provide a professional and fun experience, I'm glad it shows. Congrats to you & Jimmy!!
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic!

Angela was great!! Thank you for helping to make our day special!!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Liz and Matt! So nice to be a part of your special day.
    Matthew K. Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

Angela was the perfect DJ for our wedding and a consummate professional. She was extremely responsive throughout our planning process and incorporated all of our song requests seamlessly into the event. She had a great attitude and most importantly....kept the party going all night! Everyone who attended had a blast and we would highly recommend Angela for anyone looking for a great DJ!

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you to you both for having me DJ your wedding and being a part of your beautiful day! I was so happy the sunshine came out for you that day. Lovely couple indeed.
    Congrats again!
    Best,
    Norah S. Married on 06/25/2019

DJ Dolce Rocks!

I was at a fundraising event, and heard DJ Dolce. She was awesome. She played great music, and had high energy. DJ Dolce set the tone for a great event.

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Norah! I enjoy DJ'ing fundraisers for our community. Glad you had a fun time. See you at the next event!
    Alissa Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing. Wonderful, such a pleasure

Such a pleasure to work with. Made it very easy!

Thank you!
    Lots of fun...it was touching when they sang "Over the Rainbow".

Congrats again to you both!

Best,