DJ Dolce Productions Reviews

DJ Dolce Productions 1
  • Laurie

Laurie Wilson · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Sweet 16 Party

Angela was a perfect choice for my daughter's Sweet 16 Party. To start, not being familiar with Sweet 16 parties and the candle ceremony, Angela was an invaluable asset. She answered all my questions, made appropriate suggestions and kept my daughter in check. When the guests first arrived and the party was a little slow, Angela started off having the kids play games and then there was no stopping them. They danced all night!! Her choice of music (my daughter never gave her a list) was enjoyed by the kids, my generation and my mother. It was absolutely wonderful watching every single person dancing! I cannot reccommend DJ Dolce enough!

Sent on 05/22/2019

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Laurie - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! The whole night from start to finish was so fun, you have a lovely family and I'm happy to hear everyone enjoyed themselves. Happy Sweet 16 again to your daughter and I look forward to DJ'ing at your future parties. Best! Angela (aka DJ Dolce)
  • Liz

Liz T · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic!

Angela was great!! Thank you for helping to make our day special!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Liz and Matt! So nice to be a part of your special day.
    All the Best,

Matthew Klepacki · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

Angela was the perfect DJ for our wedding and a consummate professional. She was extremely responsive throughout our planning process and incorporated all of our song requests seamlessly into the event. She had a great attitude and most importantly....kept the party going all night! Everyone who attended had a blast and we would highly recommend Angela for anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 07/17/2019

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you to you both for having me DJ your wedding and being a part of your beautiful day! I was so happy the sunshine came out for you that day. Lovely couple indeed.
    Congrats again!
    Best,

Alissa · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing. Wonderful, such a pleasure

Such a pleasure to work with. Made it very easy!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Thank you!
    Lots of fun...it was touching when they sang "Over the Rainbow".

Congrats again to you both!

Best,

Dds Gala · Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic! A well organized and prepared DJ with alllll equipment and back up plans as needed. Very professional and punctual.

Your event will be even much more fabulous with Angela as your DJ! She collected song requests in advance, showed up early to ensure proper set, helped Emcee the event and move the crowd to stay on schedule ...,then got them all on the dance floor for hours. She knows how to read an audience and play the perfect music. A week later and our guests are still raving about the dance party. We were so lucky to get her and have since designated her as the official DJ of our family businesses and local events.

Sent on 05/04/2019

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you SO much for this kind review! It is absolutely my honor and pleasure to have been your DJ at your wonderful Gala.
    I take pride in providing my clients with the best and professional DJ services that I offer. I treat every event/wedding as my own, and I'm happy to hear it shows. I look forward to working with you again some day. Best!
    xoxo,

Eleeza Sattar · Married on 04/13/2019

In one word Excellent!

Angela is very accommodating & very organized. She went out of her way to make sure her services were exactly what i was looking for. On top of that, she is so sweet and has such a fun personality. She's a great person to work with!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Thank you Eleeza!
    Very kind words, it makes me happy to know this.
    I do my best to please each and every client to what they are looking for.
    You all were great dancers, lots of fun!
    All the Best,
    Angela
    (DJ Dolce)

Stacey · Married on 03/22/2019

Mabie/Hall Wedding

Angela made our special day even more special! By far the greatest DJ I’ve ever encountered in my life!! Not only did she make me and my groom feel special she made our guests happy with the mix of music she played to keep them on the dance floor! DJ Dolce, very highly recommend!!! I can not wait to have another event that needs a DJ so I can book Angela again!
    Best DJ ever!
    Stacey & Dave Hall

Sent on 03/23/2019

Stacey & Dave,
    Thank you so much! You both are such a sweet and lovely couple, it was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. Both your best man & MOH speeches got me choked up, lots of love there. I look forward to working with you again one day.

Shannon Dabrowsky · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent!

Very happy and pleased. From our first conversation with Angela to our last dance of the night, our expectations were certainly exceeded. Angela knows how to listen and accommodate exactly what Tim and I were asking, from the timing of the announcements/toasts to our song choices and even our do not play list.
    Angela was always smiling and energetic behind the DJ table and knew how to read the vibe of the dance floor. We highly recommend DJ Dolce.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Shannon,

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding.
    Your guests looked like they sure had some awesome dance moves.

Erin Mcquade · Married on 02/17/2019

Wedding of our Dreams

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ than DJ Dolce (Angela) for our wedding. From our very first meeting Angela was attentive, professional, and understood what we were asking for.
    She had our dance floor packed and knew how to read the crowd. Our wedding was a beautiful, fun day to remember and we highly recommend Angela for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Erin,
    Absolutely Thank you so much!
    The pleasure was all mine, very honored to be a part of your family’s lovely day.
    You both are such a sweet couple.
    I look forward to working with you again some day.

tracey · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Event

Angela was amazing for our wedding. She was very flexible when we had to change our location for the reception to upstairs instead of in the tent because of weather the day before. The guests loved her too. They kept telling us how good she was. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/15/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you!! How sweet to say. So Happy you all had a great time, your wedding was beautiful & your family is so nice.
    All the Best, Angela aka DJ Dolce

Van · Married on 09/29/2018

If you're thinking of hiring Angela stop, and just do it already. Angela was not only easy to work and such a sweet person, but she is very talented and passionate about her job. Angela asked us for a few of our favorite songs and was able to come up with a whole reception playlist we loved. Several weeks before the date she sent us a form to fill out for the party introductions, cake cutting, individual dances, etc. she even called us the we prior to go over the plan and tie up any loose end. She was very organized. She was very willing to incorporate any songs that were important to us that we wanted played during our wedding and all we had to do was ask. My husband really wanted a certain song that was hard to obtain, but Angela worked with us up until the day of the wedding to make sure he could have it. On your wedding day there are so many things to stress over, but it was such a relief to have Angela because I knew I didn't have to worry about her or the music once during our big day. We provided her a list of some songs so she could get a feel for the kind of music we like and she did the rest. Her selections were spot on!

Sent on 10/10/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you so much!! You wrote a very nice review, I greatly appreciate it because it makes me happy to know that you saw & felt my total commitment to your special wedding day. When I DJ, it is a labor of love and I'm glad that comes through. You have a wonderful family and I saw lots of really great dancers on the dance floor having a ball. Thanks again & Keep in touch. All the Best, Angela aka DJ Dolce

Maryann · Married on 09/02/2018

Thank you so much DJ Dolce for your service at our Wedding. You did a fantastic job. Keeping all the people dancing on the floor, and playing all our requests and favorites. My quests are still raving about what a fabulous DJ we had and wedding. Thank you so much. Maryann Ciaccio09

Sent on 09/13/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Maryann! Your wedding was a fun night, your guests were having a blast...had some great song requests.
    All the Best, Angela (DJ Dolce)
  • Colleen

Colleen Lewis · Married on 08/25/2018

She was excellent

DJ Dolce is a true professional. She played all the music we requested and then some. She was interactive, and made sure all our guest had a good time.

Sent on 12/05/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Colleen & Jeff! Your wedding day was a special and fun day, it was my pleasure to have been a part. Love & Happiness, Angela aka DJ Dolce

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Dolce was amazing at my wedding! Angela made our day so special! Everyone had an amazing time!! I highly recommend DJ Dolce!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.
    All the Best, Angela (DJ Dolce)

LeeAnn · Married on 06/03/2018

DJ Dolce did an amazing job making my wedding day so special. The week before the wedding, she called me almost everyday to ensure our music list and slow dance song was perfect. I would definitely recommend DJ Dolce to future brides and grooms. Thank you DJ dolce!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you LeeAnn & Peter!! Your wedding day was so special and beautiful on the water front. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wonderful day! All the Best, Angela aka DJ Dolce

Angela · Married on 05/27/2018

Great Wedding DJ

We hired Angela from DJ Dolce Productions for our wedding reception last year at the Rhinecliff Hotel and had a wonderful experience. Angela was very easy to work with and communicative via email and text (which was helpful for someone planning a wedding remotely like me). She has a wide repertoire of several songs that are fitting for a wedding reception and knew when to build up the dance floor or wind down for the next course. Also, Angela enthusiastically incorporated several Bollywood songs – which was important to us because my husband is from India (and he had a few family members travel from India for the wedding). She worked well with the Rhinecliff’s staff and was able to keep the volumes at just the right volume for a relatively small banquet room. Overall, Angela’s DJing was great addition to our wedding day and reception.

Sent on 08/06/2019

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Angela. Your wedding was a lot of fun and I enjoyed DJ’ing at The Rhinecliff. All the Best!

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Angela to DJ at our wedding and she was wonderful!! She played every single song we asked her to and knew the exact right times to play each song whether it was during dinner, cocktail hour or while everyone was dancing! She was even great at handling requests from our guests. She really understood our taste in music and we never worried about what song world come on next. The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone had such a great time. The guests really loved the sunglasses and glow sticks that Angela handed out. People are still raving about how much fun the wedding was and I know it wouldn’t have been the same without Angela! She kept the night flowing smoothly and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone else needing a DJ for a wedding or another event. Five stars!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Emily & TJ!
    Your "royal" wedding was a beautiful day and I thank you for letting me be a part. So happy to hear you're happy. All the Best! xoxo, Angela aka DJ Dolce

Michael · Married on 05/06/2018

I knew from the first phone call that DJ Dolce would be perfect for our wedding. She is super upbeat and personable. With little information from us, she was able to create a great party. Everyone from ages 2 to 96 had a great time dancing. Very easy to work with before and during the wedding. Fit our favorite songs into the night, played requests if she had them, and was very pleasant over the microphone. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Michael! It was an absolute pleasure to DJ yours & Vivien's wedding. Both your families were super kind and great dancers too. All the Best to you both...many, many years of wedding bliss. Thanks again! -Angela aka DJ Dolce

Paulette · Married on 04/28/2018

Angela was a pleasure to work with. My guests all had an incredible time! Best wedding ever! Memories to last forever.

Sent on 05/02/2018

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you!! My pleasure...your wedding was a fun and beautiful day. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. All the Best! Angela

Nancy · Married on 02/24/2018

I am so glad we picked Angela of DJ Productions for our recent wedding. Angela was incredible to work with from start to finish. She is such a busy person, however, she always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our communications right away, to remembering details we'd told her about our preferences, to talking us through our options when we were being indecisive. She gave us great ideas for our ceremony and reception songs, worked with us extensively on the format of our wedding, and played the perfect playlist during the actual reception. Everything was flawless. I got so many comments from friends and family that we had picked the perfect DJ, and I could not agree more

Sent on 03/22/2018
    DJ Dolce Productions 2

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Nancy & Paul! It was so fun to DJ your wedding and a pleasure to be a part of your special day. All the Best! xoxo, Angela aka DJ Dolce

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

Angela was amazing for our wedding on Oct 8th! She kept the party going and I loved how well the music seemed to flow!! I would recommend her to any and everyone getting married!! She was awesome!!!

A VERY HAPPY BRIDE

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jessica & Tim,
    You are very welcome and Thank you again so very much. I saw a lot of great dancers out there on the dance floor, so fun. All the best to you both in your new chapter of life as husband & wife. It was an honor to be a part of your wonderful day.
    Sincere best regards,

Julia · Married on 09/30/2017

Angela is amazing. She gave us exactly what we asked for at our wedding. Her attention to the details is incredible. She was even able to find the specific unusual song we wanted for our first dance. She literally brought the party to life and our guest loved her too! Totally recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!

Sent on 09/17/2017

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Julia! You & Brandon had a lovely and special wedding day.
    I enjoyed meeting your friends and family and dancing the night away, so fun!
    I would say the icing on the cake was when the rainbow showed up, perfectly over the Hudson.
    Sincere best regards,
    Angela, DJ Dolce Productions.

Dorothy · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Dolce aka Angela was awesome at our recent wedding.
    Angela was professional and fun, got the guests up dancing and participating.
    I highly recommend DJ DOLCE for all of your events needs.
    Dorothy Ambrosio wedding date 7/22/17

Sent on 07/27/2017

Thank you Dorothy!
    You have a lovely family and your wedding reception was so fun! It was a pleasure to be your DJ.
    Sincere best regards, Angela

Mary · Married on 05/28/2017

We recently got married and one of the highlights of our special day was our DJ, Angela of DJ Dolce Productions. What a find! She was such a help from the minute we contacted her. Even before the wedding, she spent hours upon hours with us via phone calls, in-person meetings, emails, and text messages. She really took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for in our music. She's just wonderful to work with. She listened and offered incredible suggestions. Her knowledge of the business ensured that our wedding was memorable and wicked fun! Thank you, DJ Dolce!

Sent on 06/28/2017

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, my pleasure! I love to DJ and I'm glad it shows. Congrats again on your big day. Sincere best regards, Angela.

Amy · Married on 04/22/2017

DJ dolce was amazing, professional, and attentive!

Sent on 06/14/2017

DJ Dolce Productions's reply:

Thank you Amy! Congrats again...what a lovely day you had, it was my pleasure to be your DJ.