8R Little Lane, Durham, CT 06422 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About DJ Dispatch

Music has been a passion of mine for over 20 years. At the age of 15, I started sharing my love of music by experimenting as a DJ for local community events and gatherings. Over the years, my passion and hobby has evolved into the business it is today. With state of the art equipment and lights I am able to provide the best services to my clients.

Today, I have the privilege to provide my DJ services to over 30 couples a year on their special day. Though I primarily specialize in weddings, I do provide DJ services for private and corporate functions as well. My collection of music includes all genres of music which allows me to service diverse crowds and venues.

When you choose me to DJ your event, you are choosing a person. With any DJ service, I will be available to meet at your convenience well in advance of the event. I will also be available and active in the planning process.

What I enjoy the most is meeting new people. I take time to know my clients and understand their vision of their event. Music is highly personal and recognizing their likes and dislikes is what I aim to do. I pride myself in understanding and exceeding the expectations of my clients from our first meeting to the day of the event.

1361982612216325045382473989833386762193371n
1361982612216325045382473989833386762193371n
1365412512216325345382447519506233687654469n

29 Reviews for DJ Dispatch

Matt · Married on 07/23/2017

Justin was worth every penny. I highly recommend him for weddings or any other DJ event.

Kimberly · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Justin for our wedding! He was patient with us as we went back and forth between song choices, he had great suggestions for us, and made sure that our choices matched the timing/vibe of the event. He did a fantastic job with the reception music. We had multiple people tell us that it was one of the best weddings they've been to because they danced all night long! I think we even had one point where almost every guest was out on the dance floor! He made sure to play a good mix of genres, blending some new hits with some wedding classics. I think we all could have danced for another 5 hours!

We also booked our photo booth through Justin. This was definitely one of the best decisions we made. We had so many hilarious and fun photos and they get sent directly to the guest's email! Everyone was posting photos all throughout the night and comparing funny faces and crazy props! It was such a great way to ensure everyone went home with a few fun pictures instead of all serious/posed ones! We were so grateful for all the work that Justin put in to make sure our day was perfect for us! He even tracked the weather throughout the wedding to ensure that we could move everyone inside smoothly before it started raining- he was the only vendor who looked out for us in that regard and luckily we got everyone inside for dinner before it started to rain. He even came to grab us and talk about a strategy when he noticed the rain clouds coming in! Overall we can't thank Justin enough, our guests had such a great time because of all his hard work!

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

Justin was more than a DJ for my wedding! He was a great support system and took a lot of the stress off of my shoulders for the big day! He is very organized and always answered all of my questions. He was very quick with communication as well. I highly recommend the photo booth and go pro packages that Justin offers as they were two huge hits at my wedding! The photo booth added so much fun for everyone for that day and I was amazed at the selection of props Justin had for the photo booth! He also customized the photo booth background to match our wedding theme. We did not hire a videographer and the go pro package was great to have the high lights of our wedding in a small video montage. Justin is the best DJ! I would give him 10 stars out of 5 if this ranking would let me. I would definitely hire him for any future family events and would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family members that are getting married. Thank you so much Justin, for helping make our special day so amazing!

DJ Dispatch Pricing

DJ Dispatch Price Rates

DJ Dispatch FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 597.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,297.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace
    Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

Justin is amazing! I have had the opportunity to work alongside him with several events. He's always prepared - for everything! He contacted me well in advance for every event, asked what I needed to help make our clients day nothing short of amazing and then delivered. had several clients glow about him and his services! And I agree 100%.

• Garret Ward Photography
    Garret Ward Photography Wedding Photographers

Justin is one of the hardest working guys I've met in the wedding industry. An incredible master of ceremony. He has a great read for crowds and knows how to get the party dancing. After shooting multiple weddings that Justin provided DJ services for, I had to hire him for my own wedding! Take it from me, hire this DJ!

• 8R Little Lane Durham, 06422 See on map