8 Spring Hill Ave, Unit 1, Norwalk, CT 06850 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing

About DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC

DJ Dan Moran, LIfeBass Entertainment LLC is a professional DJ based in Norwalk, Connecticut that strives to blend together great entertainment with professionalism. This company is operated by an individual DJ, providing clarity and consistency through his service and work. Each couple will have this entertainment provider’s full attention throughout the planning process, ensuring that all of your needs are met. Call DJ Dan Moran, LIfeBass Entertainment LLC today to learn more about planning for your special day.

Experience
Dan has accumulated almost 10 years of experience in the entertainment industry, working at various special events like large corporate parties, yacht cruises, festivals and weddings. He has played with the Plain White T’s and performed at the Burning Man music festival.

Dan’s extensive background in performing has given him the ability and planning skills to make sure that your event is executed smoothly. His extensive music library is perfect for any playlist and can get all generations to take the dance floor by storm. Services include:

• Consultation

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC 1
DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC 2
  • Mike

Mike Gilligan · Married on 09/14/2019

Dan Moran brings professionalism along with the perfect vibe to any gathering.

I've known Dan for quite some time and it has always been apparent that he has integrity, a love for music and truly values bringing people together. We met as colleagues in the finance world and quickly became friends - sharing love and aspirations in the music/entertainment world. He did it.

Since he pursued his dream, I've seen him DJ at restaurants, large events, dance/bar settings, and he had done weddings of people I know - and I ultimately chose to have him at my own wedding.

I had my wedding on a boat (limited space/time to set up and orchestrate) and I also had the idea of having him along with a Sax player I met for our music/sound. He had no problem planning and coordinating the logistics, and was excited to collaborate with the Sax player. They performed so well together through each part of the wedding that everyone thought they always played together. Even I was amazed at how great it went.

He partnered with me so I had little to do before and absolutely nothing to worry about during my wedding. He understood my vision and I was able to leave the rest up to him. It was the perfect blend of class and fun that had people of all age groups happy all night.

I recommend Dan for your next big event - and if you have questions or concerns, you can rely on him to get it done right.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC 3

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Mike. It's been a fun progression knowing you over the years and playing all sorts of parties, now your wedding.

You can bet I'll be incorporating Mr McGarril and his Sax into future gigs!

Stacey · Married on 06/01/2019

Dan was an AMAZING wedding DJ!

From the very start of working with Dan for our wedding on June 1st, my husband and I never doubted if we hired the right DJ. Dan was extremely professional, responsive and fun throughout the entire process. Dan provided our ceremony music and mics, cocktail hour and reception music and all was great. During the reception, everyone was dancing until the very end, and even with song requests by us and friends, Dan was able to include his own personal touch which really made the music stand out. Once we got home from our honeymoon, we had a CD in a nice engraved wooden box waiting in our mailbox from Dan - which included sound from our entire ceremony and speeches, and some very special songs. It was amazing and so thoughtful! We could not have been happier with the service that Dan provide before, during and after our wedding. THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/20/2019

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Happy you loved the little surprise. I do have to give credit where credit is due, you teamed up with such an awesome selection of vendors that made working together such a blast. I feel the exact same way when you said you were sad you that you won't be able to work with everyone now that the wedding is over! I can honestly say I made some new friends in the process and look forward to staying in touch in the future.
  • Paula

Paula Begossi · Married on 11/03/2018

Simone's 50th Surprise Party

Easy to work with, punctual, flexible with music selection and crowd requests, patient, etc. Our event was considered by the guests one of the best of the year with his help.

Sent on 11/06/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks a ton Paula! Great selections on the night, so happy all our Brazilian music had everyone dancing all party!!

Award

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC Pricing

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC Price Rates

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Beardsley Events
    Beardsley Events Wedding Planners

Dan is a talented DJ with a true passion for what he does. I highly recommend his Entertainment Services.

• 8 Spring Hill Ave, Unit 1 Norwalk, CT, 06850 See on map