Howard Place, Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,400
Availability Check your date

About Simply Loved Weddings & Events

Simply Loved is a place where we truly find joy in being apart of the journey to bring your wedding dreams to life. We put everything we have into every wedding, working with your budget and wedding dream we hand craft a day to remember. With years of experience in both the event and wedding industry we specialize in planning, coordination, and design. We love creating lasting relationships with each and every couple throughout the wedding planning process, so tell us a little about yourself and lets get chatting!

Follow Simply Loved Weddings & Events on

Simply Loved Weddings & Events 1
Simply Loved Weddings & Events 2

Lisa · Married on 12/22/2018

Wish I found her sooner!

My husband and I managed to get a lot of planning done, but when we got down to the last few months and I was in a hectic semester of grad school, it was time to bring in a planner to help keep us on track. Charissa was super helpful! Wedding planning was making me so anxious, but Charissa helped me stay calm. Making decisions about things like my jewelry and bouquet and setting/meeting deadlines became less overwhelming when I was able to bounce ideas off of her and talk things through. Charissa also sent reminders of details to go over with my vendors before meetings and checked in with me to make sure I was completing tasks, which is seriously what I needed! My only regret is not finding her sooner!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Lily · Married on 09/02/2018

Charissa did an exceptional job coordinating me and my husbands wedding. I gave her very vague ideas and she turned my reception into the most beautiful vineyard wedding I’ve ever seen! She answered all of my questions with ease and handled any issues we had during our rehearsal, ceremony and reception.
    I’d recommend Charissa to anyone, she kept me calm was professional, polite and made sure everything ran smoothly and I cannot thank her enough !

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Simply Loved Weddings & Events 3
    Simply Loved Weddings & Events 4

Simply Loved Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Lily, It was such a beautiful wedding and i'm so happy i could be apart of it. Wishing you and Joey the best!

Vanessa · Married on 08/03/2018

Making a decision on hiring a wedding planner or not was defiantly a tough one for us. We didn't fully understand how much having one would help us. Charissa is the so professional, outgoing, and very thoughtful! From day 1 she was on top of everything, she went above and beyond her wedding planner duties to help make our day perfect. We're so thankful for the time and effort she put into our wedding. She truly made the planning process as well as our wedding day seamless and effortless. We were able to enjoy every moment of it and didn't worry about a thing. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Simply Loved Weddings & Events's reply:

V- Thank you! You're too sweet, i'm so sad your wedding is over, but so happy your enjoying your married life.

Simply Loved Weddings & Events FAQ