Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Millside Wedding Films

Millside Wedding Films is a videography company based out of Milford, Connecticut. They travel throughout the Northeast bringing couples unique stories to life. The owners have experience in the wedding industry and passion to cultivate one of a kind montages.

Millside Wedding Films offers a complete wedding package that includes a full-feature video and a highlight video, which can be shot from multiple angles simultaneously. All of their work is filmed in high definition and liability insured. They offer a variety of services to enhance your wedding video. These services include:

• Additional hours
  • USB hard drive
  • DVD
  • USB flash drive

Other Services
In addition Millside Wedding Films can video other wedding related events, such as:

• Pre-ceremony

Millside Wedding Films 1
Millside Wedding Films 2

Sara Poleman · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Just Perfect.

Hiring Millside to shoot my wedding was one of the best decisions I made. My (now) husband and I had gone back and for for a while about weather or not to hire videographers to capture out day, and I am so glad we did. Josh is one of the friendliest guys, and it was a real pleasure to have him around. He made everyone feel really comfortable in front of the camera, and that really showed in our video. I am a very particular person, and I was a little worried the film would come out looking cheesy, but Josh really took the time to listen to us about what we wanted (not just from the film, but from our wedding) and he was somehow able to capture that on film. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone and everyone looking for videographers - they do incredible work.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Kelsey · Married on 06/28/2019

The best ever!

THE most common regret I hear from anyone I know that is married is that they didn’t hire a videographer. Pictures are great but being able to see and hear the most important day of your life is like being able to experience the day all over again, it truly is priceless. Before we even met I watched only one or two of wedding videos he had done in the past and they put every other one I’ve seen to shame. They are artfully done and anything but your run of the mill wedding video. I knew after my first meeting with Josh that this is was our guy. He is professional, personable, and incredibly talented. He tailors your videography package to what YOU want and boy does he deliver. Having him and his assistant Dave with us on our wedding day was absolutely incredible. The dedication to what he does really puts you at ease knowing the best day of your life will be captured beautifully.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Stacey · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience with Millside!

Our wedding planner referred Millside Wedding Films to us, and we could not have been happier working with Josh! He was professional, fun, attentive and overall just a great guy to work with. He took the time to get to know us so we were comfortable on our wedding day and it felt like we were working with a friend. Josh also brought a second videographer, Elizabeth, and she was wonderful to work with as well! We had full confidence in Josh and Elizabeth for our wedding day, and once we saw the teaser video (2-3 days later) we were even more amazed. It was beautiful! Fast forward 3ish months and the full video package was perfect! Thank you Josh for all of your hard work and great talent!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Award

Millside Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray