DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC Reviews

30 Reviews for DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC

• Michael

Michael · Getting married on 08/02/2021

DJ Dan Inspires Wedding-goers

Dan was a consummate professional. He was flexible with our (tight) schedule, yet always available when we needed him. He worked with us to develop a playlist including a processional and recessional song, providing inspiration when we needed it. At the wedding he worked the room like the pro he is. People LOVED the soundtrack of the day and were hard pressed to stop dancing. DJ Dan really made the reception (and he is a great guy to boot !). We give him our highest recommendation.

Sent on 02/20/2020

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Michael! We had an awesome crew come together, I couldn't have done it without them. Glad I was able to sneak enough Frozen songs in there to keep Poppy happy!

Haley E. · Married on 07/12/2021

amazing & highly recommend!!

Dan was so great to work with! He was very responsive and organized which is extremely helpful for a bride with a lot on her plate. Dan was recommended by a friend and certainly did not disappoint! He had the crowd on the dance floor from start to finish and all our guests loved him! Dan is great at reading the crowd and playing the best music. We had such a fun night and it wouldn't have been the same without him as our DJ!! Would highly recommend to a friend (and already have a friend who wants to hire him for her upcoming wedding)!

Sent on 01/31/2020

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank's Haley, you were a pleasure to work with! Its always fun to celebrate on New Year's Eve, especially when traveling out to the Cape! Best of luck to you and your business.
  • Samantha

Samantha B. · Married on 06/26/2021

Incredible DJ!

Hiring Dan was easily one of the best decisions that we made when planning our wedding! Leading up to the wedding, he couldn't have made planning any easier - he asked us a few question about our music preferences, song choices for the ceremony and reception, and day-of schedule though a very organized sharefile and check-in meeting, and then he proactively handled all of the rest of the logistics. He was incredibly responsive whenever we had questions or schedule updates, and was a clear and concise communicator.

Day of the wedding, Dan was amazing. In response to COVID, we had reduced our guest list from about 150 to about 50. My husband and I were worried that the group would be too small to get a good dance party going. We had nothing to worry about - the dance floor was full all night! Dan kept playing hit after hit with incredible transitions - no awkward pauses - and our friends (many of which have strong opinions when it comes to music) could not stop RAVING about how incredible the DJ was!

Sent on 07/24/2021

Kinsey · Married on 06/12/2021

Incredible!

Dan was incredible to work with, even with the rescheduling of my wedding due to COVID. He's quick to respond & works to make sure that he fully understands you and your vision. He's an expert at reading the room and playing exactly the right track to keep the dance floor full all night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2021

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Aw thanks for the kind words Kinsey! You guys were easy to work with as well - let's get on the dance floor soon

Andrew G. · Married on 06/12/2021

Best wedding DJ i've experienced.

I'm biased, because it was my wedding, but DJ Dan Moran was incredible. Having been to at least 100 weddings, DJ Dan stood out as someone with a true passion for what he does. He had a variety of music that he mixed himself from across genres and decades to keep everyone happy and dancing the entire night. There were no lulls in the dancefloor, and Dan was so accommodating to our requests. (Absolutely NO Bruno Mars, and Monster Mash in June). He was constantly responsive, and worked with us to make sure the night was everything we could have hoped for. I cannot recommend Dan highly enough. We might hire him to come play at our house for the two of us on our anniversary. That's how good he was. HIRE DAN!

Sent on 07/10/2021

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Loved the backstory behind the Monster Mash, how could I NOT play it?! Can't wait for round two next year :)

Andrew · Married on 08/15/2020

Great experience

Awesome crew, will use them again in the future

Sent on 09/02/2020

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Andrew! Pandemic or not, happy we could make it happen - it was a pleasure working with you and Anne Marie!
  • Julia

Julia H. · Married on 12/10/2019

Dan goes above and beyond!

Dan is seriously awesome! He was extremely organized, responsive, and gave great advice during the planning process (we planned the wedding ourselves with a lot of DIY components). He was very respectful of our music likes and dislikes and his choices for what songs to play when were on point for both cocktail hour and the reception. The best part was during the reception when he was actively mixing songs, not just playing from a list like a lot of other wedding DJs I've seen, so there was a ton of variety but everything worked really well together. The dance floor was packed all night and we got multiple comments from our guests throughout the night on how awesome he was! He also surprised us with a CD of recordings of our vows and speeches that he sent us right after the wedding, which we appreciated even more because we didnt have a videographer. We 100% recommend Dan!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks so much, you guys were an absolute BLAST! DIY can be daunting but you pulled it off fantastically. Looking forward to seeing you at the racetrack or car show in the Spring!
  • Katerina

Katerina D. · Married on 10/20/2019

Best. DJ. Ever.

Dan was absolutely amazing to work with. We were having a lot of trouble finding a DJ that we really clicked with, who was open to our ideas, and seemed to understand us. Then we met Dan and we knew we had to have him at our wedding. All of our guests were so impressed too. I couldn’t recommend anyone better. Thank you, Dan!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks so much! LOVED the dances your wedding party pulled off, definitely helped kick Sunday brunch into high gear!

Marcella R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Made Our Wedding

After searching for a band on our tight timeline that met our standards and coming up empty (too expensive or bad quality), we decided to hire Dan. Best decision! I had enjoyed his music for some of my company events so had some idea of the quality he’d bring to our wedding. He was the best vendor we worked with - proactive, responsive, flexible and professional. He provided all of our audio needs, nailed our varied playlists so that everyone was happy, and gave us advice on the flow of the evening. He also helped me secure some silent disco equipment for a little party trick. Our guests danced in our backyard until almost midnight! To top it off, he sent an audio file of the music he played as well as the speeches. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 11/11/2019

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks so much! Your backyard could honestly be it's own wedding venue. Was great to bring back the Silent Disco, Bridgewater style!
  • Mike

Mike G. · Married on 09/14/2019

Dan Moran brings professionalism along with the perfect vibe to any gathering.

I've known Dan for quite some time and it has always been apparent that he has integrity, a love for music and truly values bringing people together. We met as colleagues in the finance world and quickly became friends - sharing love and aspirations in the music/entertainment world. He did it.

Since he pursued his dream, I've seen him DJ at restaurants, large events, dance/bar settings, and he had done weddings of people I know - and I ultimately chose to have him at my own wedding.

I had my wedding on a boat (limited space/time to set up and orchestrate) and I also had the idea of having him along with a Sax player I met for our music/sound. He had no problem planning and coordinating the logistics, and was excited to collaborate with the Sax player. They performed so well together through each part of the wedding that everyone thought they always played together. Even I was amazed at how great it went.

He partnered with me so I had little to do before and absolutely nothing to worry about during my wedding. He understood my vision and I was able to leave the rest up to him. It was the perfect blend of class and fun that had people of all age groups happy all night.

I recommend Dan for your next big event - and if you have questions or concerns, you can rely on him to get it done right.

Sent on 10/01/2019

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Mike. It's been a fun progression knowing you over the years and playing all sorts of parties, now your wedding.

You can bet I'll be incorporating Mr McGarril and his Sax into future gigs!

Stacey · Married on 06/01/2019

Dan was an AMAZING wedding DJ!

From the very start of working with Dan for our wedding on June 1st, my husband and I never doubted if we hired the right DJ. Dan was extremely professional, responsive and fun throughout the entire process. Dan provided our ceremony music and mics, cocktail hour and reception music and all was great. During the reception, everyone was dancing until the very end, and even with song requests by us and friends, Dan was able to include his own personal touch which really made the music stand out. Once we got home from our honeymoon, we had a CD in a nice engraved wooden box waiting in our mailbox from Dan - which included sound from our entire ceremony and speeches, and some very special songs. It was amazing and so thoughtful! We could not have been happier with the service that Dan provide before, during and after our wedding. THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/20/2019

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Happy you loved the little surprise. I do have to give credit where credit is due, you teamed up with such an awesome selection of vendors that made working together such a blast. I feel the exact same way when you said you were sad you that you won't be able to work with everyone now that the wedding is over! I can honestly say I made some new friends in the process and look forward to staying in touch in the future.
  • Paula

Paula B. · Married on 11/03/2018

Simone's 50th Surprise Party

Easy to work with, punctual, flexible with music selection and crowd requests, patient, etc. Our event was considered by the guests one of the best of the year with his help.

Sent on 11/06/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks a ton Paula! Great selections on the night, so happy all our Brazilian music had everyone dancing all party!!

Andrey O. · Married on 10/29/2018

A professional I can count on

DJ Dan Moran is a pro: organized, responsive, arrives on time to get set up, all equipment is new and neatly organized. Dan diligently worked with us in preparation to the event and was outstanding during it. We will do more events together no doubt.

Sent on 10/29/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Andrey! You guys were great to work with, glad the event was a success with so many preorders for your new line!
  • Joshua

Joshua F. · Married on 10/20/2018

Best dj ever

DJ Dan is an amazing DJ and I would hands down recommend him for any event. He came up with amazing playlists based off of limited input from us. He also was able to easily accommodate day of changes that we had with our wedding that were unplanned. We were 110% satisfied with Dan's work and so were our guests! Many guests told my how much they loved Dan's work and how they were the best wedding DJ they have heard to date.

Sent on 11/06/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Josh! You and Danny certainly picked out an AWESOME wedding location, that theatre will certainly one of my favorites for years to come.

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Recent wedding

My husband and I recently got married and used Dan as our DJ. He was very helpful through the hole process taking away the stress a bride may have while planning a wedding. He remixes to songs kept the dance floor packed the hole night.

Sent on 10/29/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Jess! Once again, LOVED the Beauty and the Beast psyche out! The Disney Mini-moon was a perfect follow-up

Martine D. · Married on 10/08/2018

Music to suit the mood

What I love about working with Dan is his ability to pick the right songs for the moment. After two events, I can say that Dan is a professional, skilled DJ that I am happy to partner with again and again.

Sent on 10/15/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank's Martine, it's always flattering being on a wedding planner's list of go-to DJs! Hope to work with you again soon

Connor J. · Married on 09/21/2018

A+. 100% Great. I can't write enough superlatives about Dan.

Dan gets it. Truly gets it.

We came to him with some bare bones ideas of how we wanted our wedding DJ'd -- stuff like "Mostly 70s, 80s, and 90s pop and R&B" and "If we're gonna do hip hop, let's do 'Hard Knock Life' over 'Get Low'". Not only did he follow the guidelines, he read the crowd and played stuff that we wouldn't have even thought to ask for.

If that wasn't enough, the wedding was on September 21st -- cue 'September' by Earth Wind and Fire... EVERYONE was excited to hear that song that night. When Dan played it, my mom was in the bathroom. My dad approached me and said "He has to play this again, your mom will be so sad if she misses this." I walked up to Dan, told him what was happening, he laughed and was like "No problem!" The song was played again, everyone was happy. Then the chants of "One more time! One more time!" started happening. Dan played it again. Everyone had more fun than they knew what to do with.

He killed it all night. I'd recommend him to anyone. He was easy to get a hold of and made the whole process of hiring a DJ the least stressful part of the wedding. Hire this guy. He's your guy.

ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS, Dan sent us a CD like a week after the wedding that had audio of all the toasts given that night along with several songs that were played during the dance party. We went into this wedding with a strict budget and we couldn't afford a videographer or anything like that. We weren't expecting this CD -- had no idea it was coming. We never thought we'd hear those toasts again. To say that we were touched by the gesture would be an understatement. It was unbelievably kind and gracious and unexpected of him to do that.

But that's Dan. And that's why you should hire him. Like, today.

Sent on 10/22/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Wow Connor thanks so much for your flattering comments! You guys couldn't have been easier to work with. As soon as I heard "We just want to have a big party" I knew we were going to have a blast. And great song choice to kick off the night "Low Rider" baby! It really set the tone.

Tara · Married on 06/21/2018

Dan did a great job and was super flexible in rescheduling for a second event when our first planned event had a weather cancelation.

Sent on 07/14/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Glad we could thread that needle! Happy everyone had a great time.

Lorraine · Married on 06/02/2018

Dan was awesome. The first time we met he had a detailed checklist which he then created into a google doc so we could all be on the same page leading up to the big day re: schedule, special request, etc. He also arranged 2 site visits so there were no surprises on our big day, and our wedding was so fun, mostly because you couldn’t get anyone off the dance floor! I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/15/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks for keeping me in tight synch of all the changes! Such a fantastic home to have a party, right on the water. Good luck to you guys and Brad in his own musical endeavors!

Jack · Married on 05/27/2018

Dan was simply amazing! He was professional and responsive from day 1 and was our favorite vendor to work with. He led us all the way to the wedding helping us fill in gaps where we were unsure. He was flexible with everything, allows us to change rececessional/entrance songs right up to the day of the wedding! Once the party started it didn't stop. I've never seen such a constant dance floor at a wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

You and your guests were also a blast! Glad we could pull through despite the rain, the Disney themes were a nice touch.

Betsy · Married on 05/19/2018

Dan was everything we could have asked for in a DJ for our wedding! He was attentive throughout the entire process, catered to our unique requests and made sure we had nothing to worry about on the day of the wedding. Can’t imagine there would have been anyone better!

Sent on 06/10/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Your unique requests were a blast to fulfill! I loved the ceremony duet, it was pretty awesome the wedding party also had their own song up their sleeve. And send my congrats to Ben for the Tony!

Stacey · Married on 05/18/2018

Dan was the best! Right from the very beginning, before we chose him for our wedding DJ he was responsive, receptive to questions and gave great answers. He understood exactly what my husband and I were envisioning for our big day and the energy that we wanted. Right from the ceremony down to the last song, he was awesome, his timing was perfect and his energy kept the night moving. He was great at making suggestions as well as making sure we didn't miss anything while planning for the day. Thank you Dan!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Eric · Married on 05/10/2018

Dan was the perfect choice for our wedding this past May. Dan was incredibly detailed and professional from the day we contacted him. His understanding of the entire wedding process gave us a ton of confidence prior to the ceremony and follow-on reception. Dan was able to keep our family and friends entertained throughout the night by mixing both old and new music that was not only family friendly but kept the energy of the wedding up throughout the entirety of the night. Even with a myriad of last minute requests from us regarding song choices Dan was able to quickly adapt both playing our favorite songs throughout the night. My wife and I highly recommend Dan for any wedding or ceremony as his abilities are leaps and bounds above other DJ's we have seen.

Sent on 05/21/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks so much you guys were GREAT! Glad I was able to join in on the Sweetheart serenade, and good luck in Japan.

Rob · event on: 04/27/2018

I have hired Dan several times, subcontracted through my business. He always does a great job and all of my clients say positive things about his service and professionalism. Dan has great attention to detail but at the same time he is able to keep things fun. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Chris · Married on 01/11/2018

Dan was great and made my wife's 40th Surprise Birthday a night to remember.

Sent on 02/24/2018

DJ Dan Moran, LifeBass Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Chris, and nice job pulling off the surprise! I had a blast myself playing 90s and throwbacks all night!