Honolulu, HI 96819 Map · Phone number

About DJ Bennie James

HELLO!

If you don’t know me yet but love soul music then we already have something in common.

Although I play all types of music for weddings and formal functions, my passion lies with Motown,

Old School Classics, Neo-Soul, Jazz, Hip Hop, R&B and more.

I was born and raised in London, England and over the last 22 years I’ve DJ’d in many countries and great cities around the world at exclusive events, on the radio and in clubs and I’m proud to provide a world-class performance.

Follow DJ Bennie James on

download 5

9 Reviews for DJ Bennie James

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Bennie James DJed our Philadelphia wedding and we cannot say enough about how wonderful he was. He truly listened to both what we were looking for and especially to the crowd, feeding off of their energy throughout the night. We got SO many compliments on his music selection that night and we would highly recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Vince · Married on 07/31/2015

First me Bennie back in 2007 when he played at an event for me, and I knew then that he was a class dj. He reads the crowd so well and enjoys what he does and it shows. It is a shame he is now based sp far from me, would recommend this talented dj for any occasion. Vince Bva Viechweg (Come Tidy Promotions.)

Sent on 07/22/2015

Brian · Married on 06/27/2015

I was delighted to learn that Bennie was coming to the UK at the time of my event. As a DJ myself I only like to work with music loving, quality and most importantly, crowd pleasing DJ's... Bennie James fit's into all of those categories. His energy, the reading of the dance floor and most importantly his professionalism were faultless..

I would definitely be booking him again... and you're looking for someone to deliver your needs... Bennie's your man..

DJ Brian Jay (London Soul DJ)

Sent on 07/21/2015

Award

DJ Bennie James FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Honolulu, 96819 See on map