DJ Bambú Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

DJ Bambú Entertainment is a DJ company located in Round Rock, Texas, specializing in weddings and other milestone events. Passionate about entertaining and all types of music, the DJ strives to keep the dance floor full and ensure every guest has a great experience. David Garcia is the company’s owner and main operator. Having started DJing in the Bronx during the 1980s, David has crafted many techniques and skills for all types of events and atmosphere.

DJ Bambú Entertainment provides couples with an array of wedding packages and services that can be customized to suit their budget, desires, and specific requirements. Before any service is undertaken, the DJ offers consultations to discuss entertainment ideas, venue logistics, and begin the process of creating the perfect playlist. Every service offered by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes a dedicated MC, microphones, and a state-of-the-art sound and PA system. Additional services and equipment available include but are not limited to:

• Bilingual MC in Spanish and English
  • Video projection
  • Do-not-play list
  • Uplighting
  • Pinspotting
  • Custom monograms
  • Liability insurance
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Sasa (. Getting married on 07/23/2022

Amazing! Personal! Professional! Best Party Ever :D

We had such a fantastic wedding day. The music was everything we wanted and more. Everyone was dancing and the DJ did a great job of keeping to our schedule and adjusting as the night ended up being colder than we imaged it would be. He was so kind and kept the energy up all night. He listened to us and did not judge our choices I truly felt like the night was ours and he helped facilitate and create the magic.

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sasa!! You had a great custom wedding soundtrack... no judgement here :) It was a great mix of music and all your guests danced the night away in epic fashion. Cheers to you and Tony!
  • JWise
    Jwise Married on 03/26/2022

Excellente’!!!!!

David is great DJ/Host. His music genre is on hype with all ages. We had so much fun during our wedding!!! It is a non stop party and he decorated our reception/ballroom that matches our wedding colors! We highly recommended DjBambu. You will not regret and the $$$ that we paid is worth it!!!!!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Josette! I'm glad that you were happy with your epic celebration. All my best, David
    Maria V. Married on 03/13/2022

Smith wedding

He was quickly responsive to texts. His wife did a great job of attending to our needs as well

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Maria. We aim to please by going the extra mile to provide personalized service. Best wishes to you and Robert!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

David Garcia
David Garcia
Owner

Hi! My name is David Garcia (aka DJ Bambú). I am a Christian, husband, father and music “aficionado”. My love for music began in elementary school band where I became proficient in several instruments and had the opportunity to perform in front of crowds of all sizes.

Born and raised in "The Bronx" New York, I started DJing in the mid-80’s and quickly fell in love with helping people celebrate life's special moments with great music. Growing up in such a “melting pot” of cultures I was exposed to many different musical genres and styles which has contributed to my success today. Through the years I have rocked hundreds of weddings for a diverse mix of couples and traditions.

I believe you get one chance to do your wedding right and I take that trust you put in me seriously.

3451 Mayfield Ranch Blvd Round Rock, TX, 78681
512-767-9157

Always Open
Location of (DJ Bambú Entertainment)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding