DJ Bambú Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Sasa (. Married on 07/23/2022

Amazing! Personal! Professional! Best Party Ever :D

We had such a fantastic wedding day. The music was everything we wanted and more. Everyone was dancing and the DJ did a great job of keeping to our schedule and adjusting as the night ended up being colder than we imaged it would be. He was so kind and kept the energy up all night. He listened to us and did not judge our choices I truly felt like the night was ours and he helped facilitate and create the magic.

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sasa!! You had a great custom wedding soundtrack... no judgement here :) It was a great mix of music and all your guests danced the night away in epic fashion. Cheers to you and Tony!
  • Terri
    Terri S. Married on 06/04/2022

Absolutely perfect

David (DJ Bambu) was the fist vendor we hired and I would most certainly recommend anyone searching for perfection in wedding entertainment do as well. He not only provided extraordinary attention to service and details, but was an excellent resource in securing the highest quality vendors for all of our needs and desires.

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Terri! This is so great to hear and I'm glad I was able to help you have a great wedding celebration. Happy Client, Happy DJ :)
    Chris P. Married on 05/29/2022

Mr pisculli

David provided an outstanding service. He had a wonderful personality that made him very easy to work. Could not have asked for a better DJ

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm happy that you and your guests had a great time. I did as well. I wish you all the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lina
    Lina M. Married on 05/13/2022

Danced the night away!

I cannot recommend David enough! We got married about a month ago at the South Congress Hotel and I have to say that I was blown away. David was amazing to work with and had all the patience in the world, we took longer than we should’ve to pick songs and had last minute changes/ requests. David was understanding, accommodating, and very professional. The set up was impeccable (definitely splurge on the package, lighting was amazing!). Now for the music, I’m Colombian and our night symbolize the mixing of two cultures. David did an amazing job at playing the right music that honored my culture and family, while also getting everyone to the dance floor. We literally danced the night away and our guests still rave about the music selection (including my family). We also added the social booth to our package and absolutely loved it, between the dance floor and the social booth, our guests were entertained all night long. Not to mention that those pictures are a cherry on top and I get to look back and relive that amazing night. Thank you David for everything you did to make our night so unbelievably special!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Lina, it was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding! I love how everything came together to make your day special. I appreciate the kind words and wish you and John the best in your marriage. ¡Muchas gracias! - David
    Morgan W. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great music, great guy = GREAT DJ!

If you're looking for a wonderful DJ to join you for your wedding, look no further. When it came to selecting a DJ I had no idea how to choose and David was the nicest person so figured I couldn't go wrong. I was right!

Leading up to the day, David was attentive and kind in each check in. He helped guide us and remind us when music was needed by. On the day of he was always present and ready. Such a great experience and would highly recommend!!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan! We definitely had a blast at your wedding and one that I won't forget. Thanks again and all the best to you and Cesar.
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey S. Married on 04/09/2022

Above and Beyond

DJ Bambú was my favorite vendor to work with! He kept our wedding rolling at the perfect pace with the highest level of professionalism and was also very friendly at the same time. He spun the best tunes and read the room so well! My wife and I were impressed with how technologically advanced and organized he was when it came to preparing for our wedding. A+ job!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff! I'm glad that you and Cristina were happy with my services and had a great time. My best to you both. Cheers!
  • JWise
    Jwise Married on 03/26/2022

Excellente’!!!!!

David is great DJ/Host. His music genre is on hype with all ages. We had so much fun during our wedding!!! It is a non stop party and he decorated our reception/ballroom that matches our wedding colors! We highly recommended DjBambu. You will not regret and the $$$ that we paid is worth it!!!!!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Josette! I'm glad that you were happy with your epic celebration. All my best, David
    Maria V. Married on 03/13/2022

Smith wedding

He was quickly responsive to texts. His wife did a great job of attending to our needs as well

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Maria. We aim to please by going the extra mile to provide personalized service. Best wishes to you and Robert!
    Lorena D. Married on 03/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

100% Recommend for your next event!!

David with DJ Bambú Entertainment is awesome! For our consultation, he was prepared with an informative presentation. He has a really neat program where you can plan/ organize your event or playlist. Plus, he is super helpful and great communication. At my wedding, we had a blast dancing and singing along. Amazing light show as well.

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lorena, that you for the great review. I definitely had a great time with you and your party people 😁 I'm glad all the planning we did payed off. All my best to you and George!
    Rebecca C. Married on 12/11/2021

Danced the Night Away 💃🏻🕺🏻

DJ Bambu did an amazing job - from setting up our playlist, to playing our song requests, and keeping the party going. He was able to blend both English and Spanish hits from all eras/generes. Would definitely recommend him for a wedding, quinceañera, or other fun event!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! Glad that everyone had a great time partying. One of my top weddings for the year 😊
    Lori V. Married on 11/16/2021

Awesome experience

We loved working with David! He kept the patty fun and was professional. Definitely recommend!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Lori. I had a blast as well partying with your family and friends. All my best to you and Rodrigo!
    Shannon Married on 11/13/2021

The Best DJ!

He was a wonderful DJ that accommodated our song preferences and kept the party going all night. Everyone kept complimenting how fun the music was and how great a job he was doing. He was also such a nice person to work with and I would recommend him for any wedding or event! Our night couldn’t have been better. If you are shopping around, you can stop now and check this off your to do list. Just book DJ Bambu!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! I am happy that everyone had a fun and enjoyable time. It was great working for such a wonderful couple. All the best to you and Matt! - David
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 11/06/2021

Fun, Friendly, and Professional

From the beginning David was responsive and professional. For us, he took the time to sit down and create a customized experience for our wedding. Seeing his passion and genuine care that went into creating a once in a life time experience, I would highly recommend him to other couples because we know he would do the same for you.

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Emily! It was a pleasure being your wedding DJ. Your family and friends we so much fun. I am happy that you and Kyle had a blast and were able to enjoy your once in a lifetime experience :) All my best to you both!
    Andrea R. Married on 10/30/2021

Great variety of music

Quality of lighting and the variety of music 10/10. David was extremely easy to work with and his website made it so easy to decide what I wanted. He knew when to play certain music and listened to everything that we wanted and didn’t want. We received so many compliments after our wedding about David. Everyone had a blast! Check out his photo booth as well, you will not regret it!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea! I'm happy that you and Wilson had a great time and enjoyed the photo booth as well. All my best, David
    Meagan S. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

1,000% recommend DJ Bambú!

Dj Bambú is truly the epitome of what it means to be a professional. After meeting him, it was an easy and obvious choice to have him help us celebrate our big day. He is knowledgeable and communicative, and took the time to get to know my husband and I. He took our playlist recommendations, ran with it, and kept the crowd dancing and in a great mood. His promptness, communication, empathy, skill, and organization is unsurpassed. We’re so thankful for DJ Bambú, and we cannot recommend him enough!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm glad that you and Austin had a great time as well as your guests. They definitely came to partay :) All my best!
    Melissa B. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly adaptable and knows how to read the crowd

David went above and beyond our expectations! I’ll admit I was a little nervous about the music since we’re not your typical top 40’s couple, but he took the time to understand what we liked and played an amazing mix of our music style and popular songs. The dance floor was vibrant with movement all night. He was also extremely professional and adapted well to changing timelines throughout the night. We had soooo many compliments on the music. One guest even said “best wedding playlist ever!” Hire Dj Bambú!!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Melissa for the great review! I loved playing your wedding soundtrack. I'm happy that everyone enjoyed the party. Best wishes to you and James!
  • Christina
    Christina S. Married on 05/02/2021

Professionalism personified

DJ Bambu
    Superb. Amazing. Professional. Fun. Responsive. These are just some of the words that I could use to describe our DJ. What was the most surprising was his willingness to listen at all hours of the night to my suggestions. I would randomly think of some song that I wanted played in my wedding and text him. He would respond almost immediately and place it on my list. During the ceremony I had no worries about my music. He had it covered. The whole ceremony was like a dream and he was so much a part of making it wonderful. We love DJ Bambu!!!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great seeing you and Jason on the dance floor all night. I'm happy everyone had a great time and thank you for trusting me with your wedding celebration. God bless.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly D. Married on 04/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It couldn't have gone better! He made it easy, enjoyable, stress free!

DJ Bambú is not only a true professional and master of the mix, but a genuine pleasure to work with. He is extremely organized, an excellent communicator, has impeccable manners, indescribable patience, a genuine concern for his clients, an acute awareness of the likes of the crowd and knows how to read the of the room and pull everyone together ! A DJ is a major part of a monumental moment. We could not have chosen anyone better had we searched the world.
    There aren't enough stars to describe DJ Bambú, to tell the truth.

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for the kind words! I am so happy you, Chris and your guests had a great time. It was a pleasure getting to know you both and I wish you much happiness in your marriage. God Bless.
    Rachel S. Married on 03/04/2021

Best Wedding DJ!

David was so helpful throughout the wedding planning process and helped us make song decisions while being flexible and supportive of our unique suggestions/timelines! David also went out of his way to attend our rehearsal which helped make the wedding day so smooth and stress free! All night long he kept our guests dancing and was able to handle a group of 200+ guests ranging from all ages with ease! His intros were great and kept us on time! Our guests were so eager to join the dance party it was challenging to keep everyone focused on toasts. All of our guests have said it was the most exciting and fun dance party ever! :) I am so thankful we chose David as our DJ!!!!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Hi Rachel, thank you for the kind words!!! Your wedding was so much fun and I am grateful to have played a part in making it special. Your guests were awesome and they definitely came to partay! :) Best wishes to you and Alex as you begin your marriage journey. - David
  • Mariela
    Mariela P. Married on 12/04/2020

Wedding DJ

It was a pleasure working with David! He was very involved and so helpful. I also like that the music was family friendly.

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mariela! I am happy that you and John had a great time. It was my pleasure being your DJ. All my best!
  • Caleb
    Caleb G. Married on 11/08/2020

Excellent, Friendly, Professional

David was extremely courteous and communicative with us. He was more than willing to accommodate any special requests and offered advice where needed. He was also able to lead for us if we so desired (as in he pick songs for occasions/events during the wedding for us).

Thank you for making sure us and our families had a wonderful occasion!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Caleb and Jessica! It was my pleasure to work with such a cool couple. I'm glad you both had a great time and it was awesome to see everyone on the dance floor. That Tom Petty song was a hit ;) All my best to you and Jess. Thank you again for putting your trust in me as your DJ & MC.
    Vanessa R. Married on 10/17/2020

Fantastic!

David is amazing and so involved! He helps with everything and keeping everyone on track as well as having a great music and transitions! Loved having him and would refer him to anyone!!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure rockin' your wedding with all your party people :) My best to you and Christian.
    Christian R. Married on 10/17/2020

DJ Bambú Is Fantastic!

David was an awesome DJ at our wedding. Very professional and very friendly, I would 100% recommend him to anyone!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Christian! You and Vee are the best. I had a great time working with you since day one. Congratulations!
    Hannah C. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

DJ Bambu Entertainment was fantastic! As many brides know...weddings are stressful and I wanted everything to go as smooth as possible. And it did!!! David was always on time, respectful of my wants, helpful with questions, and was very professional.
    I highly recommend hiring him as your DJ for any event!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I'm happy that I was able to help make your wedding celebration as stress-free as possible 😊 I had a great time too. All my best to you and Donald.
    Amber B. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

David was great! Flexible and accommodating!

David was great! Flexible and accommodating!

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Amber! I'm glad we were finally able to celebrate your wedding. All my best to you and Josh.
illustration stars