DJ Bambú Entertainment Reviews

32 Reviews for DJ Bambú Entertainment

• Caleb

Caleb Geer · Married on 11/08/2020

Excellent, Friendly, Professional

David was extremely courteous and communicative with us. He was more than willing to accommodate any special requests and offered advice where needed. He was also able to lead for us if we so desired (as in he pick songs for occasions/events during the wedding for us).

Thank you for making sure us and our families had a wonderful occasion!

Sent on 11/10/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Caleb and Jessica! It was my pleasure to work with such a cool couple. I'm glad you both had a great time and it was awesome to see everyone on the dance floor. That Tom Petty song was a hit ;) All my best to you and Jess. Thank you again for putting your trust in me as your DJ & MC.

Christian Rodriguez · Married on 10/17/2020

DJ Bambú Is Fantastic!

David was an awesome DJ at our wedding. Very professional and very friendly, I would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Christian! You and Vee are the best. I had a great time working with you since day one. Congratulations!

Vanessa Rodriguez · Married on 10/17/2020

Fantastic!

David is amazing and so involved! He helps with everything and keeping everyone on track as well as having a great music and transitions! Loved having him and would refer him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/19/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure rockin' your wedding with all your party people :) My best to you and Christian.

Hannah Chapman · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

DJ Bambu Entertainment was fantastic! As many brides know...weddings are stressful and I wanted everything to go as smooth as possible. And it did!!! David was always on time, respectful of my wants, helpful with questions, and was very professional.
    I highly recommend hiring him as your DJ for any event!

Sent on 10/12/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I'm happy that I was able to help make your wedding celebration as stress-free as possible 😊 I had a great time too. All my best to you and Donald.

Amber Blount · Married on 09/12/2020

David was great! Flexible and accommodating!

David was great! Flexible and accommodating!

Sent on 09/19/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Amber! I'm glad we were finally able to celebrate your wedding. All my best to you and Josh.
  • Paul

Paul Williams · Married on 08/21/2020

Quality DJ & Experience

DJ Bambú was an exceptional asset to our wedding. He was easily accessible, knowledgeable and responsive whenever we needed anything. The mix of music played & requested was handled very well. I would recommend DJ Bambú to anyone that wants one of the most professional artists in the business.

Sent on 08/24/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Paul, thank you so much! Your families and friends were such a great party crowd. I wish you and Aislyn all the best in your marriage. Cheers!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/25/2020

Excellent Customer Service

David was genuinely one of the nicest, honest, most caring vendors to work with! Our event was cancelled due to Covid and he took the time to email and check in on us - seriously, one of the best professional vendors out there! I HIGHLY recommend! A++

Sent on 07/27/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Samantha for the kind words! It's unfortunate that your wedding had to be cancelled but I wish you the best with your alternate wedding plans.
  • Eva T

Yvonne · Married on 03/20/2020

Best dj ever!

Don't look any further, DJ BAMBU IS THE BEST DJ YOU WILL GET!!! We unfortunately had to postpone our March wedding to October due to the pandemic. DJ Bambu was kind, empathetic and flexible with our reschedule. On our wedding day, DJ Bambu went OVER our expectations. His equipment is amazing! The sound quality at the wedding ceremony was spectacular and everyone could hear. We also LOVED his uplighting which made the dance floor look amazing. We loved all of his music and he made our day run seamlessly! Throughout the entire planning process, DJ Bambu was there to answer any questions and help along the way. He's professional on the mic and we received so many compliments from our guests regarding our DJ selection. We HIGHLY recommend DJ Bambu! We cannot thank DJ Bambu enough for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/07/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Eva and Josh!! This was definitely one of the best weddings I've had the pleasure to be a part of. You and your family put a lot of thought and incorporated nice touches throughout to help create some nice memories. Best wishes and prayers for a wonderful marriage. God bless you both!

Beatriz Garcia · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing, professional DJ!

DJ Bambú has to be the most professional DJ I have worked with! His responsiveness & work ethic is simply amazing. He responds to emails or text within hours (most venders take a day or two). He met with his 2 weeks before in person to make sure he had every little detail the way we wanted it. The day of the wedding I was changing the schedule on him left & right and he responded in such a positive manner. David did an amazing job feeling the vibe of our crowd and performed in a way that kept out dance floor full the whole night! My cousin even asked for his info on the spot to book him for her wedding later this year. I would 100% recommend/use David’s services again!

Sent on 02/08/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

I had so much fun at your wedding! There were so many memorable moments and I'm grateful to have been part of the celebration. Thank you for the kind words. I wish you and Jacob all the best. 🙏
  • Liz

Liz S · Married on 01/26/2020

Great DJ! Book him!

David was very professional and worked with us when our wedding seemed to unravel. He wasn't an added stress rather a welcoming reassurance. Struggling with picking a song, he has plenty of suggestions. I could tell from the questions he asks he deeply cares about making sure you have a great time. We did!

Sent on 01/29/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a pleasure working with you and Josh. I'm glad everything worked out. It turned out to be a great, intimate and fun celebration. God bless you and your family.

Ahram Song · Married on 01/25/2020

Dj service

David was excellent DJ for my wedding. He prepared little details that I might have forgotten. He led my wedding order and did a fantastic job!! So glad that I choose DJ bambu as my wedding DJ. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/31/2020

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ahram for the 5-star review. I am truly happy that you and Dustin had a wonderful time. Your friends and family were great guests and it was fun seeing them participate in the conga line 😁 You are both one of the nicest couples I've worked with. I wish you the best in your future!

Melissa Gibson · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing, Talented DJ

David is wonderful to work with. He is honest and upfront with costs. Not only does he ROCK the house with his awesome crowd reading skills and talent, but he takes the time to specialize your song choices to make them flow through your party. We had a great experience from beginning to end. He is extremely professional and puts the client first. David listens to you and creates a timeline that is personalized to you. This is great because it is one less thing you have to worry about on your big day. He really made our wedding day special. Don't even think twice, hire him. You will be really happy you did!

Sent on 11/23/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

I am truly happy that you had a wonderful time!! All my best to you and Ryan on your new life together. 😊🙏
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2019

Great job! Definitely recommend

I would highly recommend this DJ for anyone that wants an absolute blast at their wedding! He really knows how to get the party started and keep it going all night!

Sent on 10/08/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica, I had a blast too! Your friends and family were awesome. I'm sure Bree captured a lot of cool shots of the celebration. All my best to you and Brett!

Matthew Mendez · Married on 07/04/2019

Awesome and very professional

David is a real professional DJ who took the job on short notice. He came through and gave a great fun night. We had tons of fun and is was a night that won't ever be forgotten.

Sent on 07/06/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for putting your trust in me. I am happy that it all worked out and everyone had a great time!
  • Jeannette

Jeannette · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome Dj experience

Dj Bambu responded to our messages write away I would like to thank him for all his hard work patience he helped us with our budget as well as hooked us up with a monogram he had everyone up and moving thank you for an awesome experience we will definitely book again

Sent on 04/16/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jeanette! I am happy that everyone had a great time. It was a beautiful wedding and you and Bryan looked like royalty 👑 on your thrones. God bless. 🙏

Daisy L Alvarez · Married on 01/19/2019

What a fun party!!

"Dude, this is the BEST wedding soundtrack I have ever heard!" -Guest

From the beginning, DJ Bambu heard our requests and understood what direction we wanted our wedding to go in musically. With Playlists and links to some you tube videos, we had our ceremony, reception, and last song play beautifully.
    Our guests were up and dancing and we cannot stop hearing about how good our music was.
    From 70s dance music, to 2000s alternative, to Cumbias, to Bhangra, our guests had a blast and the lights were fun too!!

We danced as much as we could between getting pulled this way and that as the bride and groom.

We are beyond thrilled for our day to go on as it did and DJ Bambu definitely helped shape our day!

Sent on 01/31/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Daisy, this is so awesome to hear. It was so much fun taking the party on a journey through different songs and musical styles. I'm sure we could have gone all night with this celebration! I wish you and Ali the best on your future together. - David
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Hauser · Married on 11/10/2018

He made our wedding so magical!

We hired DJ Bambú Entertainment for our wedding earlier in November. I can't say enough about how happy we were to have him as a part of our big day. He was so organized and professional. He made the atmosphere so magical from the backlights on walls to the music played at dinner. So many of our guests asked me "Where did you find this guy, he's awesome!" I totally agree! He was very calm and not over the top, which fit our personalities perfectly. If I needed to change anything or had any questions we was very accommodating to our requests and quick to respond. My husband and I were so impressed with him and would recommend him to anyone. He definitely was a great asset to our wedding. Thank you David Garcia, you are wonderful and a true blessing! I hope to work with you again!

Sent on 11/28/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I am happy that you and Andrew are happy. Your first dance waltz was one of the highlights for me... truly special!
  • Mary

Mary Gonzales · Married on 10/21/2018

DJ Bambú helped make my day, magical!

It was such a pleasure to work with DJ Bambú (David). He listened, was very professional & did such a wonderful job at our wedding! Just what I had envisioned. Plus, he is such a nice person to work with. I recommend him highly! He’s a seasoned DJ who you can count on to make your event a true success!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Mary & Gary for putting your trust in me. This will go down as one of my favorite wedding celebrations!

Chelsea R · Married on 10/20/2018

Lake Wedding

David was beyond professional, helpful, accommodating and did an excellent job navigating the evening for our guests. He came early, set up, and played all the right songs at the best times. He made the evening for us and our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a blast as well. You are blessed to have such great family and friends. Best wishes on your marriage!

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

David from DJ Bambu is phenomenal.  He is so easy to work with and knows music so well that he was able to create the exact mood and vibe that we were looking for.  David has a great online site where we entered our likes and “ No play” list as well as everything else needed to ensure the day would be perfect.  When we were stumped, he offered suggestions and we were able to find the perfect song for each dance or announcement.  He was also very flexible and added some impromptu requests that were amazing! His lights and sound system were remarkable.  Our guests had a great time and commented on what a lively atmosphere we had. He did a fabulous job keeping the party alive as the night went on. We absolutely recommend DJ Bambu Entertainment!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was an honor and pleasure to be part of this celebration!

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Really great Dj had everyone up and moving and listened to my requests! The lights we amazing and he did a great job

Sent on 09/21/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again!

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience! I had no worries and knew everything was taken care of!

Sent on 08/29/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie! I'm glad you enjoyed your special day.

Melody · Married on 08/18/2018

Great job! Kept everyone dancing!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Melody! I'm glad everyone had a great time.

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

He is the best. Reasonable prices. Love his set up and lights. He kept our party going. Kept everyone dancing. It was a wonderful experience. I will be sure and hire him for another big event that we have. We were very pleased with his services. Thank you for the wonderful experience that we got to share with you. Outstanding dj services from beginning to end. We will never forget.

Sent on 03/14/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Jennifer! I am pleased that everyone had a great time. Congratulations again to you and Ryan.

LOIDA · Married on 03/02/2018

DJ Bambu rocks the house! He is our #1 pick for all of our events because he is committed in delivering the best service, music selection & bang for your buck! He’s not an overpriced glorified DJ like others out there. DJ Bambu is honest, humble, fair and very thorough! Trust your music to DJ Bambu!

Sent on 03/18/2018