DJ Bambú Entertainment Reviews

DJ Bambú Entertainment 4
DJ Bambú Entertainment 5

Melissa Gibson · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing, Talented DJ

David is wonderful to work with. He is honest and upfront with costs. Not only does he ROCK the house with his awesome crowd reading skills and talent, but he takes the time to specialize your song choices to make them flow through your party. We had a great experience from beginning to end. He is extremely professional and puts the client first. David listens to you and creates a timeline that is personalized to you. This is great because it is one less thing you have to worry about on your big day. He really made our wedding day special. Don't even think twice, hire him. You will be really happy you did!

Sent on 11/23/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

I am truly happy that you had a wonderful time!! All my best to you and Ryan on your new life together. 😊🙏
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2019

Great job! Definitely recommend

I would highly recommend this DJ for anyone that wants an absolute blast at their wedding! He really knows how to get the party started and keep it going all night!

Sent on 10/08/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica, I had a blast too! Your friends and family were awesome. I'm sure Bree captured a lot of cool shots of the celebration. All my best to you and Brett!

Matthew Mendez · Married on 07/04/2019

Awesome and very professional

David is a real professional DJ who took the job on short notice. He came through and gave a great fun night. We had tons of fun and is was a night that won't ever be forgotten.

Sent on 07/06/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for putting your trust in me. I am happy that it all worked out and everyone had a great time!
  • Jeannette

Jeannette · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome Dj experience

Dj Bambu responded to our messages write away I would like to thank him for all his hard work patience he helped us with our budget as well as hooked us up with a monogram he had everyone up and moving thank you for an awesome experience we will definitely book again

DJ Bambú Entertainment 6
    Sent on 04/16/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jeanette! I am happy that everyone had a great time. It was a beautiful wedding and you and Bryan looked like royalty 👑 on your thrones. God bless. 🙏

Daisy L Alvarez · Married on 01/19/2019

What a fun party!!

"Dude, this is the BEST wedding soundtrack I have ever heard!" -Guest

From the beginning, DJ Bambu heard our requests and understood what direction we wanted our wedding to go in musically. With Playlists and links to some you tube videos, we had our ceremony, reception, and last song play beautifully.
    Our guests were up and dancing and we cannot stop hearing about how good our music was.
    From 70s dance music, to 2000s alternative, to Cumbias, to Bhangra, our guests had a blast and the lights were fun too!!

We danced as much as we could between getting pulled this way and that as the bride and groom.

We are beyond thrilled for our day to go on as it did and DJ Bambu definitely helped shape our day!

Sent on 01/31/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Daisy, this is so awesome to hear. It was so much fun taking the party on a journey through different songs and musical styles. I'm sure we could have gone all night with this celebration! I wish you and Ali the best on your future together. - David
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Hauser · Married on 11/10/2018

He made our wedding so magical!

We hired DJ Bambú Entertainment for our wedding earlier in November. I can't say enough about how happy we were to have him as a part of our big day. He was so organized and professional. He made the atmosphere so magical from the backlights on walls to the music played at dinner. So many of our guests asked me "Where did you find this guy, he's awesome!" I totally agree! He was very calm and not over the top, which fit our personalities perfectly. If I needed to change anything or had any questions we was very accommodating to our requests and quick to respond. My husband and I were so impressed with him and would recommend him to anyone. He definitely was a great asset to our wedding. Thank you David Garcia, you are wonderful and a true blessing! I hope to work with you again!

Sent on 11/28/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I am happy that you and Andrew are happy. Your first dance waltz was one of the highlights for me... truly special!
  • Mary

Mary Gonzales · Married on 10/21/2018

DJ Bambú helped make my day, magical!

It was such a pleasure to work with DJ Bambú (David). He listened, was very professional & did such a wonderful job at our wedding! Just what I had envisioned. Plus, he is such a nice person to work with. I recommend him highly! He’s a seasoned DJ who you can count on to make your event a true success!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Mary & Gary for putting your trust in me. This will go down as one of my favorite wedding celebrations!

Chelsea R · Married on 10/20/2018

Lake Wedding

David was beyond professional, helpful, accommodating and did an excellent job navigating the evening for our guests. He came early, set up, and played all the right songs at the best times. He made the evening for us and our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a blast as well. You are blessed to have such great family and friends. Best wishes on your marriage!

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

David from DJ Bambu is phenomenal.  He is so easy to work with and knows music so well that he was able to create the exact mood and vibe that we were looking for.  David has a great online site where we entered our likes and “ No play” list as well as everything else needed to ensure the day would be perfect.  When we were stumped, he offered suggestions and we were able to find the perfect song for each dance or announcement.  He was also very flexible and added some impromptu requests that were amazing! His lights and sound system were remarkable.  Our guests had a great time and commented on what a lively atmosphere we had. He did a fabulous job keeping the party alive as the night went on. We absolutely recommend DJ Bambu Entertainment!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was an honor and pleasure to be part of this celebration!

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Really great Dj had everyone up and moving and listened to my requests! The lights we amazing and he did a great job

Sent on 09/21/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again!

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience! I had no worries and knew everything was taken care of!

Sent on 08/29/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie! I'm glad you enjoyed your special day.

Melody · Married on 08/18/2018

Great job! Kept everyone dancing!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Melody! I'm glad everyone had a great time.

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

He is the best. Reasonable prices. Love his set up and lights. He kept our party going. Kept everyone dancing. It was a wonderful experience. I will be sure and hire him for another big event that we have. We were very pleased with his services. Thank you for the wonderful experience that we got to share with you. Outstanding dj services from beginning to end. We will never forget.

DJ Bambú Entertainment 7
    DJ Bambú Entertainment 8
    DJ Bambú Entertainment 9
    DJ Bambú Entertainment 10
    Sent on 03/14/2018

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Jennifer! I am pleased that everyone had a great time. Congratulations again to you and Ryan.

LOIDA · Married on 03/02/2018

DJ Bambu rocks the house! He is our #1 pick for all of our events because he is committed in delivering the best service, music selection & bang for your buck! He’s not an overpriced glorified DJ like others out there. DJ Bambu is honest, humble, fair and very thorough! Trust your music to DJ Bambu!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Thank you Loida!

Nalie · Married on 01/31/2018

DJ Bambu was amazing! We hired him for a 17th birthday party in our backyard. I'm very picky with DJs. They must know how to mix, hype the audience, create a great energy for the crowd, and know their audience. A lot of DJs just play songs (they don't create a mood). I requested "no explicit language" but still gave him all the artist that have explicit language songs. He was able to cut and mix them in a way where the beat was still bumping but they past the parental censorship rules. Get the upgrade light show package! It was totally worth it. His lights are amazing. They create a super "club" feel. The guest didn't want the party to stop. We are hiring him again for our corporate Christmas party in 1 month.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Thank you Nalie!

John · event on: 01/16/2018

I want to thank David Garcia and D J Bambu. As the organizer for this IHOA event I can't tell you how many compliments I received from the attendees and the board members. Professional, Congenial, Cooperative were just a few of the comments. He kept the event going with a truly awesome inventory of music of all genres! Thank you David Garcia for a job well done! #djlife #eventdj #djbambuentertainment #IceHouseOwnersAssociation

Sent on 03/18/2018

Thank you John!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on

David is the best!

I highly recommend hiring DJ Bamboo! He is so professional, responsive and 100% reliable!

Sent on 10/27/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having me as your wedding dj. It was sooooo much fun to see the dancefloor packed all night. I'm happy that you and Roy had a great time.
  • Janette

Janette · Married on 05/04/2019

DJ Bambu kept us dancing until the end

DJ Bambu made our celebration an unforgettable memory. David was always responsive and courteous. He played what we asked and also went to the the venue with us a few months out. I would recommend DJ Bambu for your wedding.

DJ Bambú Entertainment 11
    Sent on 05/22/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Janette for having me as your DJ! I'm happy everyone enjoyed themselves and danced to the very end. Too bad security did not allow us to go into overtime 😂 All my best to you and Jocelyn. - David

Ashley · Married on 02/23/2019

Great service and extremely professional

My husband and I really enjoyed DJ Bambu as our wedding DJ. He made the experience fun and extremely easy, as we all know wedding planning can be stressful. When it came to planning songs, outlines and other details, he made it extremely easy and stress free. I definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/25/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Ashley, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience and recommendation. It was a pleasure going through the planning process with you and I am happy that you were able to have a fun and stress free celebration. Your friends and family were great and seeing all the kids dancing was awesome too. All my best to you and Juan! - David
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

4.2
      3.0

Over all good time

Wasn’t clear in some announcements, guests didn’t know when or even that the reception started so for the first 15-20 minutes into it nobody danced. But once the music started getting more pumped guested realized that the party was on and it sure was a party. Overall had a lot of fun. Got down and Jiggy with it !
    Also, did not have a videographer- but David made a small short video of the wedding and captured more then just pictures. So, Thank you

Sent on 05/09/2019

DJ Bambú Entertainment's reply:

Hi Ashley, thank you so much for the positive review and feedback. I apologize for the oversight there as we transitioned all your guests into the banquet hall for the dance portion. I'm glad everyone had a great time and that you enjoyed the highlight video I prepared for you and Elias. Thanks again for the opportunity to be your DJ and for y'all being an awesome couple! All my best, David